You should have a jaw thats bigger than cheekbones

Johann0815

Johann0815

Mr. Moggerino // certified PSL 6
Look at ian somerhalder or brad pitt. Their Jaw is fucking huga and noticeable. And that is what divides them from pretttyboys or other gaylords. Its a very masculine trait to have. I have it too, so i will walk the path as a masculine dark triad slayer
Look at ian somerhalder or brad pitt. Their Jaw is fucking huga and noticeable. And that is what divides them from pretttyboys or other gaylords. Its a very masculine trait to have. I have it too, so i will walk the path as a masculine dark triad slayer
Ian somerhalder1

He wouldnt look as good with outstanding cheekbones

Attachments

• 20200602_183316.jpg
    20200602_183316.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 256
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadlitecel, thecel, Ascensionrequired and 6 others
ok lose the fat first then come back

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, PjSon, Deleted member 906 and 2 others
Jfl no

You are just fat cuck

• +1
Reactions: Chadlitecel, PjSon, Deleted member 6497 and 5 others
Ew

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6497, Deleted member 906, jordanbarrettisgod and 1 other person
Jfl no

You are just fat cuck
I cant take you serious because you prefer a gay chico over masculine "i fucked her in front of her dad" hardslayers

• Hmm...
Reactions: Chad69
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, SubhumanCurrycel, DutchPrettyBoy and 1 other person
Stop spamming ur gigachad face it's suifuel for everybody here :(

Greycel post JFL, if you have a jaw slightly narrower than cheekbones it makes your cheekbones stand out much more. A jaw wider than cheekbones is nowhere near as good looking as a jaw a little bit narrower than cheekbones.

Here are 2 examples of how it should look like

20200507 174759 De86c528c7f62ba5eca3dbef3a026c2c

A jaw wider than cheekbones just looks over the top

Square Face Haircut

• +1
Reactions: Chadlitecel, Reoa and Vidyacoper
No you shouldn't. Greycel thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906
dont bother with those who dont realize lachowski's skyhigh SMV, only a few like o'pry could compete
Yeah hes top tier but not even close to someone like ian

Yeah hes top tier but not even close to someone like ian
he isnt THAT gl, he just has a big jaw, which for all a woman knows could be just surgery, chico's harmony is insane.

he isnt THAT gl, he just has a big jaw, which for all a woman knows could be just surgery, chico's harmony is insane.
But chico even has a longer midface than me. Also my fwhr mogs him, but his eyes are really something. Who does nobody talk about his midface?

But chico even has a longer midface than me. Also my fwhr mogs him, but his eyes are really something. Who does nobody talk about his midface?
all i can say to that is that chico doesnt have a long midface, he just doesnt

jaw wider than cheekbones is retarded u tryna look like minecraft steve?

I have the jawline of an upside-down egg :feelscry:

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 1180 and Ascensionrequired
it looks like absolute shit, makes you look like a goofball with low fighting success rate.

JUST MAKE THEORIES CONSIDERING YOUR FEATURES AS IDEAL THEORY

Keep barking for Eriksen's cheekbones.

• JFL
Reactions: Aesthetics_III
Cope i do and still look like shit

• JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer
Bigger than cheekbones is a little disharmonious. Anatomically speaking, zygomstic arches should be wider than bigonial. HOWEVER, your masseters should bump you up to having jaw width that's exactly as wide as cheekbones, more or less

Even the great opry benefits greatly from a square jaw

Images 103 20200603 142845

jfl at u comparing urself to ian, u look like shit

• +1
Reactions: needsolution
No jaw for that disgusting eye area and those lips

Greycels proving once again why they shouldn’t be allowed to make threads.
Bigger than cheekbones is a little disharmonious. Anatomically speaking, zygomstic arches should be wider than bigonial. HOWEVER, your masseters should bump you up to having jaw width that's exactly as wide as cheekbones, more or less

Even the great opry benefits greatly from a square jaw

View attachment 441572

Looks like shit.

Jfl literally no one knows about jaw aesthetics

Not that Ian and Brad were prettyboys till their late 20s.
Brad pitt portrait london october 1988 news photo 121163696 1565374000 2
Original 2

Greycels proving once again why they shouldn’t be allowed to make threads.

Looks like shit.

Jfl literally no one knows about jaw aesthetics
The squareness is obviously exaggerated, but broad jaw is one of the hallmarks of male sex appeal. The lower third is one of the most dimorphic bones in your face, and in studies attempting to understand what morphological traits in the jaw are considered dimorphic enough to discern between male and female, they ended up saying that it's mostly sheer size and square chin

kepp coping tho lol

The squareness is obviously exaggerated, but broad jaw is one of the hallmarks of male sex appeal. The lower third is one of the most dimorphic bones in your face, and in studies attempting to understand what morphological traits in the jaw are considered dimorphic enough to discern between male and female, they ended up saying that it's mostly sheer size and square chin

kepp coping tho lol

lmaooo keep fucking coping. The bigonial width shouldn’t exceed the bizygomatic, it should be slightly less ideally, though you can get away with it matching it.

No one said the jaws aren’t dimorphic, but making it big and more robust ≠ aesthetics

And wide jaw doesn’t always equal square jaw

lmaooo keep fucking coping. The bigonial width shouldn’t exceed the bizygomatic, it should be slightly less ideally, though you can get away with it matching it.

No one said the jaws aren’t dimorphic, but making it big and more robust ≠ aesthetics

And wide jaw doesn’t always equal square jaw
Yeah bro I'm coping really hard rn lol. No one said the bigonial width should exceed the zygomstic width you fucking vegetal; I clearly stated the opposite, however in high bigonial men, the masseters usually bring up the total jaw width to match the cheekbones which is ideal, creating more angularity. The masseters don't become round and skew angularity until you make them REALLy big, which doesn't happen in high bi gonial men

Technically jaw size and dimorphism are at a linear positive correlation, but obviously it comes disharmonious if it gets too big which I didn't say is ideal

Obviously pretty boys don't need as broad or robust jaws, but for sex appeal, the importance of robustness goes up

Technically any jaw with a broad bi gonial and square chin can be called square, even though the gonial angle isn't very low. If you have a tall skull with a measurably long midface and long chin height, it becomes impossible to have gonial angles lower than 110 and that's with a super tall ramus. Women don't like extremely square jaws, as in with very low gonial angles