You should impregnate girls DURING your prime, not after

D

Deleted member 3789

I Am The Truth
Think about it for a sec. Males are sexually and physically fully mature at around the age of 22. This is where you will stop growing mostly as your testosterone and dht is at its fullest. For about 6 years max after this, you should be in your prime. Your semen is the richest, your Gene's are at their full potential right now. They have yet to feel the bad effects from your shit diet, gamma sun exposure mutating your genes, the iron in your blood oxodising causing you to age... you are in your physical prime. Keep in mind, its always good to have kids BEFORE your prime for example at age 16 or 17 or so. But after is ALWAYS worst. Godlike men shouldnt waste their 22-27 years slaying with condoms and wasting their valuable rich sperm. They should be breeding and reproducing now to insure the offspring to the best POTENCIAL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
cope. the prefrontal cortex is not developed until 25. the ability to thoroughly evaluate and make life changing decisions is impeded until 25 years old.

• +1
Reactions: DoctorPMA
Holy shit shut the fuck up you annoyying subjukan mullatto i swear to god i will beat you you fucker you fucking absolute cunt

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot and Highrise
  • JFL
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel
Bark bark
You will not for how I behold might of thousand and few how you were not just mog but brutal son and not counting truecel journey from beyond that hast forsaken the virginity of you son!
I just destroyed you son

impregnating girls is so difficult tbh ngl. not only are women picky as fuck, finding a girl that you actually want to make her pregnant is ust as hard.

look at girls you like and think for a second which of them you would tolerate with a big belly and mother like features like bigger tits and ass. i personally wouldnt tolerate any of them. and now that i think about it, i dont want kids and family either. idk what i want tbh ngl.

No one can afford to keep a child financially at this age.

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery