You should lose all the weight as soon as possible

shieldzz

shieldzz

Basically what i've said tons of times , KYS at normies with -500 calories from their tde or even lower

only problem i see here is that it might cuck your T levels if you eat very low calories/fat etc

• Hmm...
Reactions: shieldzz
only problem i see here is that it might cuck your T levels if you eat very low calories/fat etc
Op is a twink faggot so it works for him

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian

Basically what i've said tons of times , KYS at normies with -500 calories from their tde or even lower

Impossible. My goal is 58kg and I've only lost 4. From 76 to 72.

• JFL
Reactions: Akhi
why do you want to be anorexic
Trying to reduce klinefelter's symtomps and besides, no point in bulking when you have wide hips and narrow clavicles. Waste of time. You'll still look dysgenic and dyel.

• +1

Mans got an appetite of a 1 yr old baby

• JFL
you should be ok if you keep ur protein high

• +1
Impossible. My goal is 58kg and I've only lost 4. From 76 to 72.
How tall are you?

(I humbly refuse to believe that you are what you say in your title bio)

How tall are you?

(I humbly refuse to believe that you are what you say in your title bio)
Same bracket tbh. 184 with this physique
H9991414 001

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
  • JFL
Impossible to get + I'd need 2g of tren and dbol to resemble an average male.
There are bodybuilders with klinelfelter just inyect t for better quality of life bcs u def have low t

There are bodybuilders with klinelfelter just inyect t for better quality of life bcs u def have low t
I'll be ok with weight loss, not risking my life with T dealers. Ordering from pajeets is not an option because if your package gets seized at the border you're gonna get 10+ years of prison.

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Mog
Same bracket tbh. 184 with this physique
View attachment 2854683
This is Klinefelters. I have seen patients like these.

Did you take a karyotype test or are you just a skinny fat dickcel diagnosed as klinefelters by an .org autist browsing rate me section?

• +1
This is Klinefelters. I have seen patients like these.

Did you take a karyotype test or are you just a skinny fat dickcel diagnosed as klinefelters by an .org autist browsing rate me section?
I probably have klinefelter's. I'll do T levels test soon enough and yes I have all the symptoms. Lack of androgenic hair, narrow ribcage, narrow and sloped shoulders, wide hips, no muscle tone and etc.

• +1
I probably have klinefelter's. I'll do T levels test soon enough and yes I have all the symptoms. Lack of androgenic hair, narrow ribcage, narrow and sloped shoulders, wide hips, no muscle tone and etc.
Feel free to PM me the results albeit I have a doubt that you are just a skinny fat lazy fuck with good potential.

Gynaecomastia and low IQ is also one of the symptoms. Max IQ they got is like 98-100.

• JFL
  • JFL