[You should make your hair look exactly like this] [Best hairstyle 2024 NEW] Need advice for hair maxxing style, texture, and colour.

D

Deleted member 26859

Greatest Blackpill Philosopher of Our Time

look how silky and smooth and perfect that hair is.

and the colour of it too i love that caramel brown with the light blonde highlights so beautiful

why does mine look so subhuman compared to his?

do i just need to grow it out? how do i make it so silky and perfect? should i dye to get that exact colour?

or should i go for the more golden blonde?

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: onlyhereforheight, howtoloooksmax?, RopeMaxxed and 4 others
go see a hairdresser

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31560, Deleted member 14693 and Deleted member 26859
Old money chad haircut

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, Deleted member 21244 and Deleted member 26859
It looks good because they're chad.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31560, Prince88, gribsufer1 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Johanjohan, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, gribsufer1 and 3 others
looks like shit ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31560, Debetro, Johanjohan and 2 others
  • Love it
Reactions: gribsufer1
Looks like a try-hard

faggot hairstyle only usable when u have perfect collagen and good forward growth

now this is a good fucking haircut like damian kater, pretty boy fringe hides failos

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26774 and Deleted member 20704
how? show something good then
too stuck up and nerdy

this is the type of middle part you want, something that has volume at the back rather than a gap in the middle
another good option:

and for "cutecels" with premature faces:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: inceI, agoostis and Deleted member 26859
Not a single straight male hairstyle in this thread so far

Not a single straight male hairstyle in this thread so far
curtainsmaxxers are the ones fucking all the women boyo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31560 and rand anon
Your hair looks very dry compared to his hair. Invest in some quality hair care products and make sure to moisturize your hair regularly.

Also, your hair is much shorter than his, so consider growing it out a bit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
Your hair looks very dry compared to his hair. Invest in some quality hair care products and make sure to moisturize your hair regularly.

Also, your hair is much shorter than his, so consider growing it out a bit.
ok thanks for ur advice

• +1
Reactions: zerotohero
messy wavy mogs

Attachments

• 093617CD-92F7-4006-820E-DE51F00AAF7E.jpeg
    093617CD-92F7-4006-820E-DE51F00AAF7E.jpeg
    667.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: agoostis
faggot hairstyle only usable when u have perfect collagen and good forward growth
View attachment 2141592
now this is a good fucking haircut like damian kater, pretty boy fringe hides failos

Why the fuck can't any guy under 25 show his goddamn forehead anymore? It's fucking cringe to hide 1/3 of your fucking face all the time.

If I didn't know any better I'd assume all zoomerfags are baldcels in hiding or something -- that's basically what you're led to think when these fuckers have their foreheads covered by their faggy, spaghetti hair. Just put bags over your fucking face you subhuman, cuckold bitches.

• +1
Reactions: nordicel and Xangsane
Why the fuck can't any guy under 25 show his goddamn forehead anymore? It's fucking cringe to hide 1/3 of your fucking face all the time.

If I didn't know any better I'd assume all zoomerfags are baldcels in hiding or something -- that's basically what you're led to think when these fuckers have their foreheads covered by their faggy, spaghetti hair. Just put bags over your fucking face you subhuman, cuckold bitches.

seethe u subhuman

You need the hairline to pull it off. Crazy mind bending idea innit?

• +1
Reactions: Sanguinius
grow your hair for 3 or 4 months preferable more, go to a good hairdresser, show them a 360 of chads hair and get it cut like that

View attachment 2141556View attachment 2141557

View attachment 2141559

and the colour of it too i love that caramel brown with the light blonde highlights so beautiful

View attachment 2141560

do i just need to grow it out? how do i make it so silky and perfect? should i dye to get that exact colour?

View attachment 2141569
Your hairline is higher, hairline is less dense, and you didn’t even grow it to the same length.

How were you thinking it would even look similar.

• JFL
Reactions: LowTrust
You need the hairline to pull it off. Crazy mind bending idea innit?
Your hairline is higher, hairline is less dense, and you didn’t even grow it to the same length.

How were you thinking it would even look similar.
tf? my hairline is lower if anything

that is irrelevant because u cant see it
It does matter because the way hair overlays parts of hair that should be there affect what your hairstyle can do. If you are missing corners, you cant replicate the same thing.

You can have a low peak but if you are bald in the corners the hair cant stack upon itself for the same shape/grain.

You have the skull shape to pull it off but it doesnt look like you currently have the hairline but its an easy problem to fix.

It does matter because the way hair overlays parts of hair that should be there affect what your hairstyle can do. If you are missing corners, you cant replicate the same thing.

You can have a low peak but if you are bald in the corners the hair cant stack upon itself for the same shape/grain.

You have the skull shape to pull it off but it doesnt look like you currently have the hairline but its an easy problem to fix.
oh hmm my corners are a bit pushed back.

i dont get why i cant replicate it :( how can i fix this?

oh hmm my corners are a bit pushed back.

i dont get why i cant replicate it :( how can i fix this?
Good news: a hair transplant ez fix
Bad news: probably need two separate sessions a year apart to get the right density
Then probably grow it out longer so the weight of the hair pulls it down rather than bunches up top.

Bad news: probably need two separate sessions a year apart to get the right density
Then probably grow it out longer so the weight of the hair pulls it down rather than bunches up top.
fuck man sounds like too much effort and money.

are u definitely sure this isnt possible just because my corners are slightly pushed back?

are u definitely sure this isnt possible just because my corners are slightly pushed back?
HT isnt that bad, Ive done MSE and HT. HT is much easier and better bang for your buck. What really should factor in is work schedule and lifestyle. If its embarrassment thats an issue, then look for a surgeon that can do HT on longer hair (1-2 inches or more if you're lucky) so when when you are recovering your can just cover it with existing hair (the front hairline.) You might want to haggle, I managed to get mine down -$1500 because I invited a family member to get it done same day, so we both got a discount. You gotta get creative.

Its possible to fraud it but the slightest breeze of wind could ruin your hair. The hair doesnt have enough volume to hold itself to hide the baldspots unless you use gel something.

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan and Deleted member 26859
fluffy slightly curly hair mogs to death

View attachment 2141556View attachment 2141557

View attachment 2141559

View attachment 2141560

View attachment 2141569
Nazi

• JFL
Reactions: LowTrust and Deleted member 26859

Can confirm he’s giving you accurate assessment and advice

• +1
Did you need two HT sessions? How was the first one after being fully grown in?

Did you need two HT sessions? How was the first one after being fully grown in?
Wasnt what I hoped for, the density didnt blend in as well despite it technically being a new hairline. The skin holding the new hair shouldnt reaally be holding hair due to the change in skull shape from when I was younger (more squared.) I happened to need a revision anyway for a problem area in my hairline that had some scarring but I went ahead to boost the hairline at a discount.

It seems understated though in the industry that follow up HT are somewhat common to get a more satisfying density. This could be for making it look more natural or revision-like approach to another filling in parts where there was low follicle survival.

• +1
Reactions: Sanguinius
tf? my hairline is lower if anything
ABFCA06A 2F92 40E0 8A83 24757702F505

Your hairline is 1.5-2cm higher than theirs at the front and probably 3-4cm higher in the corners. Your individual hairs are also thinner and you have less density.

You’d also benefit from forehead botox.

• +1
Every dude in Sweden got this haircut

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31560
yeah but i don't have this hair type

Nah looks to silky smooth
Needs a bit more texture and fluff to it