You should NEVER be masculine if you are less than 5'9 ft tall

I am 183cm. Is it over for me bro?
Yes it is get double LL to reach 6'6 but it's still over sadly
Need minimum 6'9 and 300 lbs lean to slay a landwhale in 2023

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mehman, Hmmf and king_bandon
Height is overrated; the difference between 1,70cm and 1,90cm is literally less than a head. You can easily fraud with lifts, but you can never fraud a subhuman face IRL.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: m0ss26, SoundnVision and 5.5psl
What the fuck I am 190-191 cm and even a 5'9 dude comes to my shoulders
difference between 1,70cm and 1,90cm is literally less than a head

• +1
Reactions: Hmmf
Then they're not really 5,9. They are like 5'5.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25743
Even if you were 6'8 in height, someone would literally need to be 5'2 to be at your shoulder level.
Brly9g7iawp71

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, SoundnVision and 5.5psl
That's CHEST level
By shoulder level I mean someone reachin till the bottom of my neck
Still not shoulder level, more like ear level.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
View attachment 2073510
Larry wheels is a legit 6’0 (he claims 6’1 in shoes and legitimately looks it next to other tall body builders and is proof that a legit 6’0 is tall). And he weighs 257lbs in these two pictures off of 175mg TRT and you’re telling me that the natty limit for tall 6’0 men is muh 180lbs?
where to begin

1. 175 is more than trt
2. he prolly uses more than that
3. he permablasted for like 5-10 yrs and came off and roids cause permanent changes
4. genetic freak
5. bbc genetics

• +1
Reactions: klamus, m0ss26 and SoundnVision
retarded, women dont like submissive men being more dom/masculine is always a positive especially as you get older and girls no longer want men that look 15

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22529
AGREE
Tall + Normie face better than Short + HTN even Chadlite face

At least 6 foot 1 to be a potential mogger
Galactic level cope.

The jump from normie to Chadlite is so severe it dwarfs any height difference (above 5'7 and without much frame disparity).

A chadlite face + minimal softmaxxing gets girls to cold approach you, a 6'3 HTN gets normie treatment. I'm 5'8-5'9 with Chadlite prettyboy face and get 10x more girls than my 6'+ HTN friends. The difference is so ridiculous it doesn't even feel real. I actually thought I was a chad until I found this forum.

I have a friend who literally mogs me in every category BUT face (more intelligent, richer, 6'3, good frame, more NT, etc..) and I get more girls anyway. His female friends even ask him to give them my number.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26, SoundnVision and Senssei
Galactic level cope.

The jump from normie to Chadlite is so severe it dwarfs any height difference (above 5'7 and without much frame disparity).

A chadlite face + minimal softmaxxing gets girls to cold approach you, a 6'3 HTN gets normie treatment. I'm 5'8-5'9 with Chadlite prettyboy face and get 10x more girls than my 6'+ HTN friends. The difference is so ridiculous it doesn't even feel real. I actually thought I was a chad until I found this forum.

I have a friend who literally mogs me in every category BUT face (more intelligent, richer, 6'3, good frame, more NT, etc..) and I get more girls anyway. His female friends even ask him to give them my number.
cry me 10 rivers manlet coper

• +1
Reactions: GrowthReaper
Height is almost ALL that matters. Some "chads" wouldn't be shit if they were 5'7 while some manlets would be GODS with just a couple more inches of height.
Truth, confirmed with my friend. His brother is ugly as fuck and banged a girl who said “I would have fucked your brother but he was too short”. This is my coolest friend by far but his coolness is completely useless due to his height, we’re the same height JFL. Personality < looks < height.

I'm 5'10 am I a manlet?

If you are less than 5'9 you will look like a MANLET if you are masculine.

You can ONLY be a prettyboy if you as a short man

People ONLY call short men manlets when they look masculine because they literally look like any man with a normal height, except it's on A TINY BODY. It shows they are coping with their height.

Men women would consider manlets:

View attachment 2073044View attachment 2073045View attachment 2073046View attachment 2073049

Men women would not consider manlets:

View attachment 2073053View attachment 2073054View attachment 2073055View attachment 2073060

Scrillex before:

Cute Emo Prettyboy

View attachment 2073071

Scrillex Now:

Beard-coping, masculinity-coping MANLET
View attachment 2073075

Michael Cera before:

Cute awkward off-putting pretty boy
View attachment 2073088View attachment 2073093View attachment 2073094

Now:

:lul:
View attachment 2073102

Honestly Micheal Cera's isn't THAT severe but you get the point. Also I know I said less than 5'9 and Cera is 5'9 BUT

5'9 is THE LIMIT, you can only be masculine at 5'9 if you are height-frauding like a motherfucker

Another good example of a short man becoming a manlet:

View attachment 2073143View attachment 2073148
(I don't know why I used fucking Michael Cera as an example before Zac Efron but you get the point :lul:)

This doesn't happen to tall men, they can transition form pretty-boy to masculine easily

View attachment 2073155View attachment 2073158View attachment 2073157

(will not use more examples, by this point you guys should fucking get it:lul:)

This doesn't count for Zayn because he could never look masculine with that tiny skull :lul:
View attachment 2073165

So to all short men, unless you are willing to break your legs for height, ACCEPT YOUR ROLE as a pretty-boy

Never gain too much muscle like a bodybuilder, never grow out your beard, and NEVER get a masculine hairstyle. And NEVER let your skin go to shit!
Being masculine as a short man only attracts the male gaze, no female gaze.

View attachment 2073227
I agree with most. Mainly the small skull part. If you have a small skull you can workout and it will look better. I work with someone who is short and skinny and it actually makes you mad looking at how weak he is. He’s a pretty boy too but it does nothing because of how weak he looks. At 5’9 178 pounds is the gold standard. Anything less and you will make people mad including women by your apparent weakness, any more and you will look like a manlet.

I'm 5'10 am I a manlet?
No, but it’s not doing you any good, and not being in the positives is difficult today. I had a hot match on tinder, we were supposed to go for a date and I said I’m 5’10 (actually 5’9 lol) and she unmatched after we had a long discussion. The only reason I mentioned is because in her bio she said “please be 6’ plus” apparently she couldn’t tell from my full length photos that I’m not 6’

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997
No, but it’s not doing you any good, and not being in the positives is difficult today. I had a hot match on tinder, we were supposed to go for a date and I said I’m 5’10 (actually 5’9 lol) and she unmatched after we had a long discussion. The only reason I mentioned is because in her bio she said “please be 6’ plus” apparently she couldn’t tell from my full length photos that I’m not 6’
Can My face save My height atleast?

Galactic level cope.

Ngl I don’t believe you srs. Unless you have mad confidence maybe.

Can My face save My height atleast?
If you’re a true 5’10 then that’s not too bad, it will just be difficult being a Chad, I would send my tinder pics but my face is Chad-lite at least. Face is better for dating apps which is where things are headed. It’s so funny when people say you can’t use dating apps unless you’re 6’ plus but irl it’s so much worse, the only thing is irl it’s easier no matter what if you’re in the right crowd which is why it can be slightly easier if you’re short.

If you’re a true 5’10 then that’s not too bad, it will just be difficult being a Chad, I would send my tinder pics but my face is Chad-lite at least. Face is better for dating apps which is where things are headed. It’s so funny when people say you can’t use dating apps unless you’re 6’ plus but irl it’s so much worse, the only thing is irl it’s easier no matter what if you’re in the right crowd which is why it can be slightly easier if you’re short.
This is My face
FJIMG 20230328 1548222

Yeah you should be okay. Not Chad lvl I’d say but decent enough. You’re not white so it’s a plus in that way too being 5’10, you should work out tho because you could be considered too pretty boy. But don’t hit biceps too hard just get a big back and chest and glutes and stuff and you’ll do okay.

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997
Galactic level cope.

Srs bro are you coping? I have never witnessed these events. PM me your face. I’ll send mine too.

If you are less than 5'9 you will look like a MANLET if you are masculine.

You can ONLY be a prettyboy if you as a short man

People ONLY call short men manlets when they look masculine because they literally look like any man with a normal height, except it's on A TINY BODY. It shows they are coping with their height.

Men women would consider manlets:

View attachment 2073044View attachment 2073045View attachment 2073046View attachment 2073049

Men women would not consider manlets:

View attachment 2073053View attachment 2073054View attachment 2073055View attachment 2073060

Scrillex before:

Cute Emo Prettyboy

View attachment 2073071

Scrillex Now:

Beard-coping, masculinity-coping MANLET
View attachment 2073075

Michael Cera before:

Cute awkward off-putting pretty boy
View attachment 2073088View attachment 2073093View attachment 2073094

Now:

View attachment 2073102

Honestly Micheal Cera's isn't THAT severe but you get the point. Also I know I said less than 5'9 and Cera is 5'9 BUT

5'9 is THE LIMIT, you can only be masculine at 5'9 if you are height-frauding like a motherfucker

Another good example of a short man becoming a manlet:

View attachment 2073143View attachment 2073148
(I don't know why I used fucking Michael Cera as an example before Zac Efron but you get the point :lul:)

This doesn't happen to tall men, they can transition form pretty-boy to masculine easily

View attachment 2073155View attachment 2073158View attachment 2073157

(will not use more examples, by this point you guys should fucking get it:lul:)

This doesn't count for Zayn because he could never look masculine with that tiny skull :lul:
View attachment 2073165

So to all short men, unless you are willing to break your legs for height, ACCEPT YOUR ROLE as a pretty-boy

Never gain too much muscle like a bodybuilder, never grow out your beard, and NEVER get a masculine hairstyle. And NEVER let your skin go to shit!
Being masculine as a short man only attracts the male gaze, no female gaze.

View attachment 2073227
So? I'm +6'1, robust and I want to be as feminine as I can... If someone got a problem with that they should try to be cute with me, watch what happens... 🤭

Also men can be whatever the fuck they want, stop doing only what women approve and get a fucking life, fucking Simp loser.

FUCK you.

Its head to body ratio. Not necessarily height

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
View attachment 2073510
Larry wheels is a legit 6’0 (he claims 6’1 in shoes and legitimately looks it next to other tall body builders and is proof that a legit 6’0 is tall). And he weighs 257lbs in these two pictures off of 175mg TRT and you’re telling me that the natty limit for tall 6’0 men is muh 180lbs?
I am 200 lbs and i look like a stick lol at 6'