You should never ltr someone whose previous fucks and ltrs were sub psl 5.5

D

Deleted member 18582

Poet laureate of the deep state
Before I LTR someone I look at all ther previous ons and ltrs

if even one of them is psl 5.5 then i ghost and cut all associations. embarassing as shit

if their standards are that low, then they're low value as shit and will cheat on me at every corner with some ugly guy

• +1
Reactions: Sub0, StuntmanMike, Deleted member 27452 and 4 others
Before I LTR someone I look at all ther previous ons and ltrs

if even one of them is psl 5.5 then i ghost and cut all associations. embarassing as shit

if their standards are that low, then they're low value as shit and will cheat on me at every corner with some ugly guy
Also means they dated some oofy doofy therefore she’s a whore.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452 and Deleted member 18582
Also means they dated some oofy doofy therefore she’s a whore.
Exactly

The best confirmation for women imo is a girl with 100+ bodycount and chad only. Makes her seem kind of whorish but at least its confirmation she is mentally healthy for a woman (hypergamous chadsexual signals good mental healthy imo) and that she has good standards.

• +1
Reactions: Sub0, Deleted member 27452, aspiringexcel and 1 other person
Image 3

OP guy let's be real, this all goes down the drain once you meet a 4.9 psl human that you deeply connect with on a spiritual level. Personality will always Trump looks when it comes down to it. It's literally everything. Lmao.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, ReadBooksEveryday and Deleted member 27452
View attachment 2297035

OP guy let's be real, this all goes down the drain once you meet a 4.9 psl human that you deeply connect with on a spiritual level. Personality will always Trump looks when it comes down to it. It's literally everything. Lmao.
post a spiritually connectable psl 4.9 person and i'll be the judge of your "opinion"/"argument"

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Brutal foreshadowing

@alriodai @itsmorethanover @cancercell

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: alriodai, cancercell and Deleted member 27452
post a spiritually connectable psl 4.9 person and i'll be the judge of your "opinion"/"argument"
Quemirasman's lookism girlfriend comes to mind. Lmao

20230704 005124

It is even worse if those ugly men were statusmaxxxed oofie doofies.
Anyway It is so sad to think we need to check her previous bfs and ons to go LTR with her.I totally hate this century and clown world.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
It is even worse if those ugly men were statusmaxxxed oofie doofies.
Anyway It is so sad to think we need to check her previous bfs and ons to go LTR with her.I totally hate this century and clown world.
Exactly @vanillaicecream

Went on a date with a really hot, uh, girl and then looked up...her past ltrs and was mid as fuck. Made me ghost

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: StuntmanMike and vanillaicecream