You should never touch steroids until you are 35 years old

D

Deleted member 23391

7" dicklet 5'10" manlet
Any earlier and it's going to MESS YOU UP!! 15 years of natural bodybuilding and being low T and miserable, absolute minimum!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, User49, Xerryx and 4 others
Pessi “Just weed out your competition “ mistic

• JFL
Reactions: Xerryx and alriodai
U have to take hgh and T and estrogen blockers at 16

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jay Gatsby, Deleted member 23391 and YabadiDabado
indeed you should save it on your prime (50), then how it works the best

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391
U have to take hgh and T and estrogen blockers at 16
NO THAT'S GOING TO DESTROY YOUR ENDOCRINE SYSTEM BY MAKING YOU TALLER AND GIVING YOU A BIGGER DICK!! YOU'RE REALLY GOING TO MESS YOURSELF UP KID!! DO STARTING STRENGTH AND GOMAD AND HIT THE WEIGHTS, IT'LL BOOST YOU TO 1500NG/DL NATURALLY!

• JFL
Reactions: alriodai
NO THAT'S GOING TO DESTROY YOUR ENDOCRINE SYSTEM BY MAKING YOU TALLER AND GIVING YOU A BIGGER DICK!! YOU'RE REALLY GOING TO MESS YOURSELF UP KID!! DO STARTING STRENGTH AND GOMAD AND HIT THE WEIGHTS, IT'LL BOOST YOU TO 1500NG/DL NATURALLY!
lmao it's funny because:
- reddit bluepilled cucks tells this shit to everyone "DONT ROID UNTIL YOU'RE LIKE 28 OR 29 OR 30 BRO" and scare ppl off w all that shit all to get rid of the competetion

-looksmax "incels" actually here help ever user ascend with surgeries and softmaxxes and good guides

I can't wait to start my SARM cycle in like 6 months or 4 months.

lmao it's funny because:
- reddit bluepilled cucks tells this shit to everyone "DONT ROID UNTIL YOU'RE LIKE 28 OR 29 OR 30 BRO" and scare ppl off w all that shit all to get rid of the competetion

-looksmax "incels" actually here help ever user ascend with surgeries and softmaxxes and good guides

I can't wait to start my SARM cycle in like 6 months or 4 months.
Just start now, why wait? Take some LGD or RAD with enclomiphene and a low dose AI.

Don't use that shit at all. Never. Health is most important. Just fuck whores if you are an incel and you will be happy and healthy.

Just start now, why wait? Take some LGD or RAD with enclomiphene and a low dose AI.
Dude I'm like so fucking skinny. I'm what? Like 130 pounds for 6ft4
I've been going to the gym for like 3 weeks now and actually know the execrises I should do, I got an okay form like 6 or 7/10 it's not perfect

I've got a shit diet but the SARM I copped got MK677 10mg and from what I've read, this shit will make you wanna eat like a horse

The thing is that I don't know if I should start now or wait just 3 months to go on it

If you wonder, I got the Golden Stack from War Torn Labz which got 5mg LGD4033, 10mg RAD140 and 10mg MK677, all reviews on reddit, youtube and google says it's super good and it's not bunk in case you ask

Don't start weightlifting until you're AT LEAST 30 YEARS OLD!
Otherwise, you might mess up your spine and people will think you're "too shallow".

Preach!

Dude I'm like so fucking skinny. I'm what? Like 130 pounds for 6ft4
I've been going to the gym for like 3 weeks now and actually know the execrises I should do, I got an okay form like 6 or 7/10 it's not perfect

I've got a shit diet but the SARM I copped got MK677 10mg and from what I've read, this shit will make you wanna eat like a horse

The thing is that I don't know if I should start now or wait just 3 months to go on it

If you wonder, I got the Golden Stack from War Torn Labz which got 5mg LGD4033, 10mg RAD140 and 10mg MK677, all reviews on reddit, youtube and google says it's super good and it's not bunk in case you ask
MK-677 is completely retarded. You probably have naturally high IGF-1 because of your height. You should have taken LGD with enclo.

MK-677 is completely retarded. You probably have naturally high IGF-1 because of your height. You should have taken LGD with enclo.
It is retarded but I have super super super low appetite bro. Lately I've been eating okay like 2200 to 2500 calories (which is not good but good in compariason, I used to eat like 1000 to 1500 calories)
I thnik going to the gym for theses 3 weeks added to my appetite

You got discord? I wanna talk to you more about it

It is retarded but I have super super super low appetite bro. Lately I've been eating okay like 2200 to 2500 calories (which is not good but good in compariason, I used to eat like 1000 to 1500 calories)
I thnik going to the gym for theses 3 weeks added to my appetite

You got discord? I wanna talk to you more about it
Do what I said or don't, your choice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back