You should RESPECT high quality virgin teens

D

Deleted member 17448

Verified Mogger
Women get ruined because they got pumped and dumped while they were virgins. They develop a trauma that never fully heals, followed by a life of copes and meaningless casual sex that never brings happiness.

If you encounter one of those high quality innocent girls, please treat them well when you take their virginity, if you are a mogger you will have a loyal woman that will follow you to hell. There is still hope boyos.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Deleted member 22126, CEO of Sex and 7 others
Grab and rape

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 17872, BoneDensity and 4 others
i know a girl like that but im not attractive enough to have her :feelswhy::feelswhy::blackpill::forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
@Xangsane Are these Women on Hinge mostly?

i know a girl like that but im not attractive enough to have her :feelswhy::feelswhy::blackpill::forcedsmile:
Don't lose hope. Lookmax and you will meet other quality girls.

Bumble and hinge. Probably not tinder.
These women have High Standards and Want a Well Rounded man with good career and stuff.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, BoneDensity, Curry Suicide and 1 other person
These women have High Standards and Want a Well Rounded man with good career and stuff.
Ofc. Those teens don't care if you are in your late 20s if you look good and have good values and emotions. Don't think any subhuman will take their precious virginity.

These girls are incredibly mature for their age, they have very clear and solid values.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
Women get ruined because they got pumped and dumped while they were virgins. They develop a trauma that never fully heals, followed by a life of copes and meaningless casual sex that never brings happiness.

If you encounter one of those high quality innocent girls, please treat them well when you take their virginity, if you are a mogger you will have a loyal woman that will follow you to hell. There is still hope boyos.
:soy::bluepill:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, BoneDensity, Chadeep and 1 other person
Just treat women better

I fucked more bitches that you could even dream and defiled them in ways you couldn't even conceive. But untainted young girls deserve our outmost respect (not simping).

If you encounter one of those high quality innocent girls, please treat them well when you take their virginity
"If":feelshmm:
But true, innocent ones don't need to be defiled, thts for roasties

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 17448
I fucked more bitches that you could even dream and defiled them in ways you couldn't even conceive. But untainted young girls deserve our outmost respect (not simping).
"Muh respect women"
I'd rather just rape a 13yo, innocent JB then respect those retards

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Deleted member 17448
"Muh respect women"
I'd rather just rape a 13yo, innocent JB then respect those retards
Tales from your basement. Your genetic legacy dies with you, enjoy rotting.

If you are a mogger and you take one of those girls virginity you will have her unconditional love. Not only you are a mogger among men, you were her first, you teached her everything. No other man in this planet can compare to you now. You are the best she will ever get, you are warded against hypergamy.

• +1
Reactions: Ken
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling, Ken, Deprived and 1 other person
Ofc. Those teens don't care if you are in your late 20s if you look good and have good values and emotions. Don't think any subhuman will take their precious virginity.

These girls are incredibly mature for their age, they have very clear and solid values.
Many Good Looking Guys Pump and Dump them which makes them Hate men so much that they turn into Liberal Sluts.

• +1
Reactions: Ken and Deleted member 17448
Nigga this aint whitepill. That's bluepill shit.:bluepill::bluepill:

@Chadeep and I'll go a step beyond. By these girls I was even told that they are scared to lose their virginity with a guy and then to be dumped. Men ruin women.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ken and Chadeep
Yes, I've meet a few of them. The opportunity window is small.
Lifefuel @Ken
@sytyl (inactive now) current gf is a girl he met of bumble and she was a virgin

It’s probably less likely to find one on dating apps but high inhib cels only option especially when you don’t have girls in your social circle

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Ken, Chadeep and Deleted member 17448
@Chadeep and I'll go a step beyond. By these girls I was even told that they are scared to lose their virginity with a guy and then to be dumped. Men ruin women.
Chads ruin women. JFL if you think an normie/incel looking mf will try to pump and dump his first gf.

• +1
Also , women become slags after their first relationship that lasted x amount of years ends. A small % of women get pumped and dumped when teens.

• +1
Reactions: Ken, ascension and Deleted member 17448
If you are a mogger and you take one of those girls virginity you will have her unconditional love. Not only you are a mogger among men, you were her first, you teached her everything. No other man in this planet can compare to you now. You are the best she will ever get, you are warded against hypergamy.
Have you had such a girl? Iirc you lost your virginity at 18 so pretty late for teen love

How do you meet virgin girls after 20 lol

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Ken and ascension
If I had my oneitis I would shower her in love , but she wanted nothing to do with me

• So Sad

this site should have its name changed to reddit or something JFL at all this bluepill faggotry :forcedsmile:

I slayed a few virgins but their looks level was too low to go any further with them
If I slayed one that wasn't sub 4 I would indeed cherish it

I slayed a few virgins but their looks level was too low to go any further with them
If I slayed one that wasn't sub 4 I would indeed cherish it
Do you think you’ll ever slay a virgin above 4/10 with the degradation of your fat pads? Or do you still have hope?

By 35 I'll be be millionaire and find a desperate needy teen foid to
I will treat a teen foid like a doll

• +1
Reactions: Curry Suicide

and you say you meet them on dating apps?

JFL dude, yeah there are innocent virgin girls out there but some are cunts

HTB in high-school used to play around with my HTN bestie, everyone thought he already had her for the waybshe flirted with hi. and when he asked her out she said she only seen him as a lil brother

Women know this is a women's world so they play off that

Do you think you’ll ever slay a virgin above 4/10 with the degradation of your fat pads? Or do you still have hope?
I still have hope
In the short term I will probably get fillers for my undereyes and implants in the long run
In selfie pics/videos my face looks the same age as it did a few years ago, it's just in person where I may get found out
My options are either to build up a bond with virgin over text and plan to meet to fuck then meet with her in person and hope she does not consider me an oldcel
Another option is hope jaw surgery ascends me enough to make cold approach worthwhile so I cold approach 18 y/o girls in huge volume until I encounter a virgin

My main ambition is to e status max so that more girls become exposed to me leading to a percentage of them finding me attractive
I will get botox and laser skin resurfacing as needed as I age

• +1
Reactions: Deprived

It’s so over for me

this site should have its name changed to reddit or something JFL at all this bluepill faggotry :forcedsmile:
I'm blue pill but I'm the one slaying here. You must be doing something wrong.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
Sure you are faggot:ROFLMAO:

Nobody gives a fuck about your bluepilled niggerfaggotry, blackpill has always been the truth. Muh high quality:soy:

Yeah you probably indeed are a bluepilled 30yo balding troll living in your moms basement and i virtual biotope. You never even made eye contact with a woman JFL.

Yeah you probably indeed are a bluepilled 30yo balding troll living in your moms basement and i virtual biotope. You never even made eye contact with a woman JFL.
FaceApp 1661940829519
IMG20220601210358
Your turn.

• JFL
Reactions: zeshama and WhiteBlackpiller
damn bro sounds like they lied to u
Not really. I read people very easily. Every human being needs love, most are too scared or deep traumatized to admit it. Even guys like @averagejoe need it too. You are lying to yourself if you can't understand this.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869
I pity all the users here laughing, you are too far gone to even be open to find a virgin high quality teen. To find one of those girls and not fuck it up you need to be a slayer first with all your shit fixed.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869