You should start INSULTING modern women to lower their narcissism

D

Deleted member 20652

Kraken

Modern women's narcissism is up on the roof in 2022. It's extreme. Modern women are insane.

What you need to do is "CHADFISH" online (I don't like the term "chad" it's cringe I prefer saying just good looking but idk a better term to use right now)

Then you write INSULTS to modern narcissistic women

It can be as easy as "You're a obese fat n ugly cow"

Or to hit even harder you can comment on their facial flaws and tell them they need plastic surgery "You don't even have a chin , you need plastic surgery for that ugly recessed chin on your face"

Or a combination of diffent kinds of INSULTS

Zyzz used to do this

3978357 700b 1

IMAGINE if ALL MEN or atleast ALL MEN FROM THE PSL COMMUNITY started MASS INSULTING modern women. Then eventually their narcissism would decrease

@Over
@GetShrekt
@kamil
@_MVP_
@forevergymcelling
@AcidMan
@everybody

Remember that ONE INSULT from a CHAD would hit harder on the woman's mind than 100 compliments from simps.

//Thomas DOM

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BrickTop, chawaje, Deleted member 23611 and 22 others
The Zyzz message is so based.

• +1
Reactions: TopzCat1, Deleted member 23115, Deleted member 14392 and 9 others
If you do that Zyzz message now in the west you'll get arrested

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23611, szolliontaraelis, Over and 1 other person
he destroyed that bitch damm

• +1
Reactions: TopzCat1, Over, Deleted member 19036 and 1 other person

What you're on about bruh? You don't get arrested for a focking chat message saying some insulting shit lol. If it was like that then everyone would get arrested to left n right.

• +1
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer, Deleted member 23115, Deleted member 3672 and 3 others
What you're on about bruh? You don't get arrested for a focking chat message saying some insulting shit lol. If it was like that then everyone would get arrested to left n right.

In the UK people have been arrested for tweets/facebook posts

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 3672 and 2 others

Modern women's narcissism is up on the roof in 2022. It's extreme. Modern women are insane.

What you need to do is "CHADFISH" online (I don't like the term "chad" it's cringe I prefer saying just good looking but idk a better term to use right now)

Or to hit even harder you can comment on their facial flaws and tell them they need plastic surgery "You don't even have a chin , you need plastic surgery for that ugly recessed chin on your face"

Zyzz used to do this

View attachment 1900371

IMAGINE if ALL MEN or atleast ALL MEN FROM THE PSL COMMUNITY started MASS INSULTING modern women. Then eventually their narcissism would decrease

@Over
@GetShrekt
@kamil
@_MVP_
@forevergymcelling
@AcidMan
@everybody

Remember that ONE INSULT from a CHAD would hit harder on the woman's mind than 100 compliments from simps.

//Thomas DOM
Lmao zyzz didnt give a fuck dude is a str8 savage

• +1
Reactions: Over, Deleted member 3672, Deleted member 19036 and 1 other person
In the UK people have been arrested for tweets/facebook posts

What kind of tweets though? The only thing I could imagine being risky is tweeting antisemetic posts , atleast if you do that in Germany.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3672
Legit. Call them a tranny so they can feel insecure.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23115, sasha777, ConspiracyTheory and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: infini, Deleted member 23611, TopzCat1 and 3 others
Holy fuck the egos of modern women are so inflated they get a mental breakdown the moment they get negative feedback
Watch this guy completly annihilating an delusional roastie. A true classic.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23611, Deleted member 23115, sasha777 and 5 others
I did this to a foid IRL and she said I shouldn't treat girls like that :bluepill:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
cope, only for insulting England's prophet mahammad or the nation dish of chicken tikka curry.

• JFL
Reactions: Verse, ConspiracyTheory, ascension and 1 other person
this is how you end up on sub reddits and YouTube videos where people will just make fun of you

• Hmm...
this is how you end up on sub reddits and YouTube videos where people will just make fun of you

Well if you CHADFISH it doesn't matter because you're not revealing your identity anyway

Zyzz used to do this

View attachment 1900371

@Over
@GetShrekt
@kamil
@_MVP_
@forevergymcelling
@AcidMan
@everybody

//Thomas DOM
i want to be 200cm Chico face david laid body terachad just so I can go clubbing every weekend and reject every whore approaching me insulting them and destroying their egos then coming home alone and play Stalker shadow of chernobyl going into lab X16

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23611 and TopzCat1
Well if you CHADFISH it doesn't matter because you're not revealing your identity anyway
Use a good vpn, and you have to probably stick to some HTN chadlite or its gonna be hard to believe.

• +1
Or just strip them of their fucking rights

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652 and thecel
As much as I would like to do that and also purposely offend liberals to desensitize them, I care about my reputation and won’t sacrifice my whole social life just to reduce modern women’s narcissism by 0.000001% and emotionally strengthen liberals by 0.000001%.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23611 and Deleted member 23115
the next time i catch a girl insulting me i will verbally brutalise them. break them down mm by mm. every flaw.

• +1
This one time I tried to get to know a women. I gave her money and tried messaging her one day and then she blocked me. I made multiple accounts to find out to ask her why she blocked me right? She called me trash then said she was starting to lose patience with my ugly ass. She screenshotted it then put it on her snap. A whole bunch of her friends snapped back at her calling her a bitch. I think that was one of the only times that someone stood up for me. I think that knocked her ego down a few notches.

I am starting to get back in tune with Jesus and Christianity. I don't mind the 100 dollars I lost. I'm supposed to donate to the poor, and God took note of what I did, so I am sure I will get my just desserts provided by him. God doesn't forget sincerity and he will guide the honest of heart into the truth, because God is truth.

The man who knows God looks upon all men as equal; they are his brothers. We are all the earth children of God. Those who are selfish, those who ignore their brothers in the flesh, have only weariness as their reward. If they get tired of you, well, that is their reward. Those who love their fellows and who have pure hearts shall see God.

I won't fret off of her trying to downplay my lack of attractive physical traits. Prayer about it will take care of the matter. The man who takes shelter in the Most High conceals his defects from the universe. And when you stand before God with a clean heart you become fearless of all creation.

What fruit we receive not from our plantings in this world we shall receive in the next.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23611

Zyzz used to do this

View attachment 1900371

@Over
@GetShrekt
@kamil
@_MVP_
@forevergymcelling
@AcidMan
@everybody

//Thomas DOM
Yeah, but for it to work with women your insults cannot be direct or they'll know what's up and it will have the opposite effect.

Ignore them could maybe be an even bigger insult

As much as I would like to do that and also purposely offend liberals to desensitize them, I care about my reputation and won’t sacrifice my whole social life just to reduce modern women’s narcissism by 0.000001% and emotionally strengthen liberals by 0.000001%.

Last edited:
based. If only men had options like Zyzz

Yeah, but for it to work with women your insults cannot be direct or they'll know what's up and it will have the opposite effect.
example of both?