"You shouldn't assume the worst about people" is coming from a place of cope/inferiority

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Normies only hate on people for assuming everybody is out to get them, because secretly they're afraid of the possibility themselves. What if my girlfriend really is just a cheating whore? What if the government really is conspiring against me? What if my 'friends' don't actually give a shit about me?

The only reason distrustful people are stereotyped as being paranoid/bigoted/stupid/etc is because normies are too insecure to consider those same possibilities and are losers dependent on others. Literally their delusions REQUIRE that other humans are decent people or else their copes fall into pieces.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 19530, Deleted member 15338 and 6 others
they live a lie, everything is cope and delusion to them. they are trapped in their mental prisons

• +1
Reactions: disillusioned
Soon the economy collapse and the only ethos that was holding the west (wealth and opportunity) is going
to be irrelevant, I wonder how normies will cope, they probably won't and will become extreme

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19530 and disillusioned
lol i literally expierienced this in rehab this ginger normie was simping for his long distance situansionship who cucked him in the end. but leading up to that all the counsolers were gaslighting him saying shit like 'why do think the worst outcome has to be the most likely' or 'just keep your head up bro' etc.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19530 and stevielake
lol i literally expierienced this in rehab this ginger normie was simping for his long distance situansionship who cucked him in the end. but leading up to that all the counsolers were gaslighting him saying shit like 'why do think the worst outcome has to be the most likely' or 'just keep your head up bro' etc.
Therapy is the biggest bullshit. they do nothing but gaslight you rather than try and rectify your problems. Fuck the entire industry. I had to go after I attempted to rope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19530, Deleted member 15338, Ice and 1 other person
Therapy is the biggest bullshit. they do nothing but gaslight you rather than try and rectify your problems. Fuck the entire industry. I had to go after I attempted to rope.
Therapy isn't even real science.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19530
It is not science to begin with, like psychology

All that stuff ia extreme cope and giga low IQ
Psychology is real science you deluded retard. :feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Psychology is real science you deluded retard. :feelshaha:
Yeah bro anyone who doesn't fit to cuck perfect citizen model is mentally ill, mirin the science

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
They belive its a possiblity but they belive its unlikely

Yeah bro anyone who doesn't fit to cuck perfect citizen model is mentally ill, mirin the science
Dumbass no real psychologist who actually studied psychology or is a major in it would say something like that. Ugly cuck redditors are not psychologists :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Dumbass no real psychologist who actually studied psychology or is a major in it would say something like that. Ugly cuck redditors are not psychologists :forcedsmile:
Muh muh i don't care, this is what comes to my mind when we talk about psychology

Also even famous ones like Freud was soy and retarded af, that whole science is poison

Muh muh i don't care, this is what comes to my mind when we talk about psychology

Also even famous ones like Freud was soy and retarded af, that whole science is poison
Then you are literally the definition of ignorant if that's what comes to your mind, and I don't waste my time trying convince retards that 2+2=4 when they keep saying 5.

Last edited:
Most people are not fit to live, they cannot handle the truth.
If the joos and high IQ people haven't invented the medicine, 90% of us wouldn't even be alive today.
It's called natural selection, it's brutal, evolution is there to get rid of weak.
The world was never fair anyway.