You spawn in as a 25 year old 140-150IQ Chad/chadlite incel. How do you take on life?

R

Rotter

Iron
You've escaped rotter Cryogenisis. Face is around Jonny Depp level at best , 140-150 IQ, 5'11 . Mediocre degree in good subject with no option of education, slightly autistic but more out of nerves and lack of experience ( considered funny when confident or drunk. not a full on sperg you can learn to be NT). UK based.

Are you moving into London and trying to finance max or slowly build up NTness and experience in normal jobs? Are you studying certain skills. Are you travelling etc etc How hard are you working?

i just continue the same life i have now but i would be much smarter

dunno who cares

kill myself

Do PhD and slay senior/masters foids, then moneymaxx in your 30s thanks to your phd

I would go slay

Do PhD and slay senior/masters foids, then moneymaxx in your 30s thanks to your phd
Education out of the question as you've got a shit degree in a good subject, you're thrust into the world

Education out of the question as you've got a shit degree in a good subject, you're thrust into the world
What does shit degree in GOOD subject even mean

Slay + mogging all the time.

What does shit degree in GOOD subject even mean
Maths/finance/Economics/Computing but from bad college or with a low incomplete grade. The CV being pretty bad is the point

• +1
Reactions: laaltin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back