"You speak like if you were good looking"

ChadFucksYourOneitis

ChadFucksYourOneitis

Seeking immortality
There is an unspoken social rule for ugly people , especially the ugly men. There is a certain invisible line they don't allow you to cross. There is a secret club that excludes those who aren't attractive enough.
And this happens everytime you try to sound cool and confident. They just expect you to act your looks.

"I don't think you are attractive enough to say that"

WhohurtyouDexter

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Timelessbrah, Looks234, court monarch777 and 17 others
stay away from the kids here pinkwell alt

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 3828 and 5 others
i got this one on tinder once

after pointing out we were actually really far away from each other it was something like

"I mean, you're really hot but not hot enough to drive 2 hours"

it was something like that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 14905, Deleted member 7725 and 11 others
Just go ER ™

• +1
Reactions: mogstar and Deleted member 3828

after pointing out we were actually really far away from each other it was something like

Was it worth it, those surgeries, lifts and tanning just to hear that from a fakeupmaxxed bitch?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rydofx, Deleted member 11758, Shrek2OnDvD and 8 others
People expect you to act in a manner that suits your looks. Normies and women absolutely despise when an ugly guy tries to change lanes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234, Ethniframementalcel, MissLexotan6MG and 7 others
There is an unspoken social rule for ugly people , especially the ugly men. There is a certain invisible line they don't allow you to cross. There is a secret club that excludes those who aren't attractive enough.
And this happens everytime you try to sound cool and confident. They just expect you to act your looks.

View attachment 1410892
Tbh i fucking hate it i want to Punch every whore that enforces this rule

@BearBoy how do you deal with this in Ingushetia

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy

Over if she said it to you

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, court monarch777, aBetterMii and 2 others
Looks aren't everything. I've always been easy on the eyes of the vagina. And sadly, perverted homosexuals. It is what it is—bees what it bees. I even came on a waitress's back, at Applebees. Anywho, as I was saying, though not wanting to make this read too long and dull, although I could carry on and on as if I'm making this up as I go along, but please try not losing focus, its very important to stay on track here, just saying, not gonna lie, so. Ugh. I forgot.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
this is exactly what stops me being myself around women @turkproducer @gigi

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, turkproducer and ChadFucksYourOneitis
this is exactly what stops me being myself around women @turkproducer @gigi
I just can’t care what people think of me anymore

Unless it actually matters lol, then who gives af, what’s some acquaintance going to do

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel and Deleted member 1476

Unless it actually matters lol, then who gives af, what’s some acquaintance going to do
how do i become like this, i have had zero self esteem all my life

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
how do i become like this, i have had zero self esteem all my life
I don’t think there’s just one thing I can recommend you to do

Get on the weight loss first chap

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476

in vaynakh lands anyone can marry but if they are disabled or subhuman they cant i think

in vaynakh lands anyone can marry but if they are disabled or subhuman they cant i think
Do you Stone subhumans or just outcast them to Keep The pure genes
Fuck why do i say this shit im acting Like an evil woman

Brother we must help subhumans , we must help everyone we are going The wrong way becoming aggresive and goind under shaytan

Jews want to make us fight

• Hmm...
Do you Stone subhumans or just outcast them to Keep The pure genes
Fuck why do i say this shit im acting Like an evil woman

Brother we must help subhumans , we must help everyone we are going The wrong way becoming aggresive and goind under shaytan

Jews want to make us fight
No we dont kill subhumans, we are a pure land who have culture and religion

But we do have criminals

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8853
Enlighten me
He was big in the incel community till he got doxed
he also had a legit documentary done about him
but im too lazy to find it

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Patient A, BigJimsWornOutTires and 2 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Nautica, BigJimsWornOutTires, Deleted member 3828 and 1 other person

Did you fucking lol on here? What the fuck is wrong with you? Take that lolling back to Reddit.

This mostly happens in the cucked west. Try and force a man how to behave elsewhere in the world and see what happens.

• +1
Reactions: Lihito
No we dont kill subhumans, we are a pure land who have culture and religion

But we do have criminals
What do you do to subhumans

This mostly happens in the cucked west. Try and force a man how to behave elsewhere in the world and see what happens.
the men in west just need to stop be fucking pussies and do shit fucking losers

• +1
What do you do to subhumans
is subhuman a definition like for ugly, deformed, disabled? then nothing

but we get rid of degenerates, degeneracy pretty quick, like putting gays in prison or beating, or even killing.

• Love it
is subhuman a definition like for ugly, deformed, disabled? then nothing

but we get rid of degenerates, degeneracy pretty quick, like putting gays in prison or beating, or even killing.
Based that's what it should be. Unlike in the US who it's totally okay to be a tranny faggot degenerate etc but if you're ugly you're an evil incel terrorist.

And yeah i was specifically refering to ugly subbumans

• +1
Based that's what it should be. Unlike in the US who it's totally okay to be a tranny faggot degenerate etc but if you're ugly you're an evil incel terrorist.

And yeah i was specifically refering to ugly subbumans
Disabled people here wont marry we dont have that, but they can live on they just reach their death on their own and so we dont have to get rid of them it just nature cause

But even a manlet in my land can beat up a 6 0 or taller guy who is from west, its our mentality that is different and hormones.

• Love it
Disabled people here wont marry we dont have that, but they can live on they just reach their death on their own and so we dont have to get rid of them it just nature cause

But even a manlet in my land can beat up a 6 0 or taller guy who is from west, its our mentality that is different and hormones.
Ik ik.
So are people in my country. We behave similarly. Also depending on the disability if it doesn't impair their life by too much. Ie if they can still work make money etc they are still allowed to.

• +1
Ik ik.
So are people in my country. We behave similarly. Also depending on the disability if it doesn't impair their life by too much. Ie if they can still work make money etc they are still allowed to.
Community Home Residents 4

I mean people like this

but disabled like in a wheelchair but normally talking and just leg problems can marry with no problem

• +1
Reactions: Lihito

Ugh. Thanks. I had no idea why guys like that turn homosexual. Now I get it. I get it. Thanks but no thanks. I never had those problems. Usually, the vagina would look different than the pics sent to me but their response about me usually was, "Why do you look like an actor?" Or another compliment, "You are lying about your age! You are not that old." Ugh, right?

• +1
Reactions: datboijj

View attachment 1410892
If you're lean, tall and muscular and give off the vibe that you could fuck up other guys (but still ugly) and socially normal, I don't think this rule applies.

Death to normies

Lol has any chick ever actually said something like this to a guy? This seems like one of those incel victim fantasies you’d see on reddit or somewhere where the guy acts like everyone treats him like the hunchback of notre dame

i mean I’ve heard girls say stuff like this ABOUT guys, but I can’t imagine very many would actually say it TO the guy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758
If you're an uggo, you stay in your lane.

I dated a chick about a year ago and an uggo fat dude was hitting on her at her job, and I was 0 worried about it because I Mogged him into the fucking ground in every conceivable way , to the point where it was a joke to me and the chick. I'm like "flirt back with him and mindfuck him" didn't even care.

Ugly people are sexually invisible except to other ugly people who are forced to settle for them.

Hot Women will actually get insulted by uggos hitting on them, as if these people have the audacity to think they have a chance.

I'm just good looking enough to be annoyed by fatties and uggs flirting with me. I feel like it lowers my stock to even play along with it.

If you're an uggo, you stay in your lane.

I dated a chick about a year ago and an uggo fat dude was hitting on her at her job, and I was 0 worried about it because I Mogged him into the fucking ground in every conceivable way , to the point where it was a joke to me and the chick. I'm like "flirt back with him and mindfuck him" didn't even care.

Ugly people are sexually invisible except to other ugly people who are forced to settle for them.

Hot Women will actually get insulted by uggos hitting on them, as if these people have the audacity to think they have a chance.

I'm just good looking enough to be annoyed by fatties and uggs flirting with me. I feel like it lowers my stock to even play along with it.
tales from the basement