You think singers are talented?

unironically being attractive gives you a better voice. non recessed jaw and maxilla etc, straight nose.

• Ugh..
Reactions: .*my*.

oh yeah the androchrome shit ive been aware of for a while now. I was also doing research a while back about freemasons. When you reach a certain level they need to test you. Apparently they do it by getting you to blaspheme the holy spirit...which basically written in the NT bible has NO forgiveness. Basically securing your damnation with no way out.

They really do worship satan out there.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
oh yeah the androchrome shit ive been aware of for a while now. I was also doing research a while back about freemasons. When you reach a certain level they need to test you. Apparently they do it by getting you to blaspheme the holy spirit...which basically written in the NT bible has NO forgiveness. Basically securing your damnation with no way out.

They really do worship satan out there.
Yup, they also got blackmail shit on you (kid raping, killing, etc) so you're under their complete control forever or they kill you if you disobey regardless. That's why the elite are filled with pedos and psychopaths, they wouldn't let good people into their circles since they wouldn't be able to blackmail them or convince them to do their bidding.

Yup, they also got blackmail shit on you (kid raping, killing, etc) so you're under their complete control forever or they kill you if you disobey regardless. That's why the elite are filled with pedos and psychopaths, they wouldn't let good people into their circles since they wouldn't be able to blackmail them or convince them to do their bidding.

theres a jewish guy named isaac kappy . i dont know if u him but he was a hollywood actor and was exposing all the pedophiles like seth green. He even warned his viewers if he died it was not of his own cause. lo and behold he died from "sucicide"

theres a jewish guy named isaac kappy . i dont know if u him but he was a hollywood actor and was exposing all the pedophiles like seth green. He even warned his viewers if he died it was not of his own cause. lo and behold he died from "sucicide"
Yeah, was that the guy that "fell" off a bridge or something? I remember Seth Rich, another Jew, being killed in a mysterious manner as well and they never caught the perpetrator. Founder of Breitbart, Andrew Breitbart who was also a Jew, was also killed as well after threatening to expose Hillary Clinton and other powerful families.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18694
Once you start moving up and getting some fame, a person in the business will approach you and ask you if you want to "join a club". If you refuse then your progress will stop. If you agree then you will take oaths that if you break (like going against your masters or speaking of that society) then they have the right to take that money and fame away from you. If you cross the line you may "accidentally" commit suicide.

Of course, no one speaks about it because they love the money and the worship that they're getting. And the ones who speak about it and manage to escape usually get some kind of physical illness or health problem because of the oaths that they broke.
that doesnt always happen actually, take bands like Dead Kennedys, Mudhoney, butthole surfers, the lesser known punk bands. They got famous simply from putting hard work in and then word gets out and they become pretty well known. To make the top charts, you will have to sign contracts with big music producers, from there you will be forced to follow procedure
iu

You think talent and hard work is enough to make it as a singer? Nope. Sorry. Not even good looks are enough.

You have to do something else...

And you wonder how most of these singers became famous literally over night. I wonder why...
It's called marketability, sufficient singing skills, as well as luck being in the right place at the right time or knowing the right people none of these people get famous over night they spend at least a year perfecting their craft getting their name out

• Ugh..
Reactions: .*my*.
It's called marketability, sufficient singing skills, as well as luck being in the right place at the right time or knowing the right people none of these people get famous over night they spend at least a year perfecting their craft getting their name out

Attachments

• _110897599_billiereu_2_cut.jpg
    _110897599_billiereu_2_cut.jpg
    372.8 KB · Views: 0