You think trump is crying himself to sleep and feels terrified over being so close to being shot in head despite looking confident right after shootin

Pei

Pei

Banned
?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: h111, Deleted member 77718, SidharthTheSlayer and 2 others
This is one of the best things to happen for his campaign.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, lebronjames23, Part-Time Chad and 8 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, TheAnomaly, Part-Time Chad and 2 others
Send him photos of Barrett to make him feel better , his angelic face will be able to calm him down

• +1
Reactions: Melly, Mr2chef, DeadTrees and 1 other person
no

they'll ramp up security even more on his rallies, he'll win the race, make america great again (again) and leftcucks cry

• +1
Reactions: Mr2chef, 1966Ford and Part-Time Chad
no, hes not a little bitch

GSaq17bXYAAXiS2

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Mr2chef and chrisN
no

they'll ramp up security even more on his rallies, he'll win the race, make america great again (again) and leftcucks cry
Don’t you think anyone no matter who they are would feel extremely shaken by that

Cringe Sigma GIF

• +1
Reactions: Mr2chef
no

You don't realize that he's all controlled opposition for the jews. Elections are utterly pointless

Cope you toxic masculinity retard but anyone would feel shaken over almost having head blown apart it no matter if your Brock leaner
he probably doesn't. more likely his ego just got a boost from going down in history for surviving an assassination attempt with his fist up.

You don't realize that he's all controlled opposition for the jews. Elections are utterly pointless
i don't care about all that chud shit. i just like seeing soy people cry and trump is funny.

Jfl I wouldn’t be surprised if the entire thing was faked to promote his campaign

• Ugh..
Reactions: Pei
hes a terrachad it doesnt matter to him

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
Jfl I wouldn’t be surprised if the entire thing was faked to promote his campaign
idk man 1 person got killed and the other is in critical condition

Yeah because trump would fake having someone shoot a bullet so close to his head it grazed his ear and kill someone in the audience then the gunman getting killed himself sure

• +1
Reactions: USERΝAME
The fact people keep saying this shows how stupid people genuinely are

Yeah because trump would fake having someone shoot a bullet so close to his head it grazed his ear and kill someone in the audience then the gunman getting killed himself sure

he’s a billionaire real estate giant with fanatic fans, there’s so many people who would do that for him

people have been doing false flag operations for hundreds of years now, if you believe this is all real you’re coping

he’s a billionaire real estate giant with fanatic fans, there’s so many people who would do that for him
Ok but no one would
Want a bullet shot within half an inch of killing
You which proves it’s real and why does everything have to be a conspiracy it makes you look retarded

Ok but no one would
Want a bullet shot within half an inch of killing
You which proves it’s real and why does everything have to be a conspiracy it makes you look retarded

The shooter used a sniper gun, shooting off someone’s ear isn’t hard

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
You think old people like trump have accepted death at that point
Yeah, they better have. I couldn't imagine being afraid to die at that age. If so you're a damn fool.

The shooter used a sniper gun, shooting off someone’s ear isn’t hard
but who the fuck would want a gun shot right next to your head no one so just
Stop

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n9wiff and Pei
but who the fuck would want a gun shot right next to your head no one so just
Stop
look up trumps background, he’s giga darktriadmaxxed. he setup fake universities to scam peoples money, he stole a beachfront property by buying land near it and making a wall to obstruct its view and then buying it for cheaper once the price fell down and then removing the wall. JFL at thinking this is all real and not just another one of his schemes

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and humanoidsub7
@n9wiff tgought
It's 2024, everyone has to have extremist views to feel different and special. But paradoxically they are all the same.

Nowadays everyone is just a perma contrarian

Old enough to start being very grateful for every day that passes. Grateful and amused.
Yeah my 70 something year old grandfather at the time told me every time he wake up in the morning he is grateful for and he dies in his sleep randomly

look up trumps background, he’s giga darktriadmaxxed. he setup fake universities to scam peoples money, he stole a beachfront property by buying land near and making a wall it to obstruct its view and then buying it for cheaper once the price fell down and then removing the wall. JFL at thinking this is all real and not just another one of his schemes
None of this is the same as having someone shoot within less than an inch of killing you and he could easily miss and kill hom which shows it’s real

i don't care about all that chud shit. i just like seeing soy people cry and trump is funny.
You don't get it do you, this whole shit is meaningless . Seeing some soy boy cry and some cuckservative cheer its all bullshit in the end, jews are laughing.

None of this is the same as having someone shoot within less than an inch of killing you and he could easily miss and kill hom which shows it’s real

hire a sniper and tell him to get a shot on his ear

inches thing is a media exaggerated cope

hire a sniper and tell him to get a shot on his ear

inches thing is a media exaggerated cope
No it’s not? The ear is right next to the skull and he came extremely close to getting killed

Yeah my 70 something year old grandfather at the time told me every time he wake up in the morning he is grateful for and he dies in his sleep randomly
Did you know that Richard Simmons died today?

Is trump only popular due to maxilla