You traded your sanity for a chance to mog

Catawampus

Catawampus

Rubs me
You joined .org, you learned the secrets of the blackpill, how to looksmax to your potential, the dark knowledge of how to escape your own earthly vessel’s predetermined genetic shortcomings. But this did not come without a price. Gradually, ever so gradually as you gained the knowledge you needed to ascend and escape your sex less, average self, something else began to change…
You began to go insane. The relentless mogging threads, race threads, dick pill threads, height pills, pheno pills, dog pills, age pills, youth pills, virgin pills, lost opportunity pills, balding pills, NT pills, frame pills, and status pills began working their way in and carving out the grey matter of your brain. “No” you told yourself, “ I won’t listen to the naysayers and bitter inkwells, I’ll just get the knowledge I need and get out.”

Oh how delusional you were you pathetic autist, you cannot escape the wrath of the PSL gods…

in exchange for the knowledge to ascend, they demand that you sacrifice your sanity…
2944796 1655576340368

Yes you are allowed to mog for a short while on earth, but you have been forever changed. You have traded your sanity to ascend. Ah, how soon that time too shall pass and you will be claimed and taken to the life beyond where you will be forever mogged Ian’s singing his eternal praises “HOLY HOLY HOLY, OH LORD OUR GANDY, THE HEAVEN AND EARTH ART FILLED WITH THY GLORY…”

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TheAbyssinian, LightSkinNoob, HerpDerpson and 2 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and Catawampus
Nice copypasta son

• WTF
Reactions: Catawampus
Totally worth it