you try so hard....

Areuready

Areuready

Silver
You try so hard yet there's always a guy out there that is creaming women and now worried about fatherhood.

Fuck gymcelling, i ate fast food all week, i ordered papajohns twice WITH a brownie and killed it all by myself i gained 10 pounds of pure fat since the end of august. kek!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, gamma, Acromegaly_Chad and 2 others
Trz6sXP.png

:p

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 9819 and 2 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Stopping@Nothing19, thereallegend and 5 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, damnit, Chadeep and 2 others
Jokes on you. I don't even try anymore because I know I'll fail.

• Woah
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 7419 and JosephGarrot123
You try so hard yet there's always a guy out there that is creaming women and now worried about fatherhood.

Fuck gymcelling, i ate fast food all week, i ordered papajohns twice WITH a brownie and killed it all by myself i gained 10 pounds of pure fat since the end of august. kek!
Yeah just give up Bhai, the number of men who are good enough for a normal girl, let alone a hot girl is getting infinitely smaller every day

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and JosephGarrot123

• So Sad
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
Stop that.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Chadeep and Deleted member 5786
The guys who have the most success aren't looksmaxxing for years and years. They just get a muscular ripped physique, then they develop game through cold approaching through the numbers game by talking to as many women as possible.
Then, the process becomes extremely easy and they don't even have to think about it anymore.

The problem that most guys have is that they will spend hundreds of hours thinking of ways to become more attractive or to be better at talking with women but they never have the guts to actually take action in real life by talking to women, because they're afraid of being rejected, so they waste their entire life searching on the internet how to get laid (basically me that's how I know), without even trying, or if they try, they easily give up after a few rejections. Meanwhile, a guy who is short and below average in looks who tries with hundreds of women, will get a lot of success and will never be seen as an incel, even though he is less physically attractive.

And, the thing is that if someone like me talks about this topic, we get no credibility because we haven't proven it, but if it's a guy who is successful with women who talks about this, guys who aren't successful with women will find a way to justify it by claiming that the guy is just better looking, taller or richer, or privileged in some other way, which gives him an advantage over the majority.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 7419, Lawton88 and 1 other person
The guys who have the most success aren't looksmaxxing for years and years. They just get a muscular ripped physique, then they develop game through cold approaching through the numbers game by talking to as many women as possible.
Then, the process becomes extremely easy and they don't even have to think about it anymore.

The problem that most guys have is that they will spend hundreds of hours thinking of ways to become more attractive or to be better at talking with women but they never have the guts to actually take action in real life by talking to women, because they're afraid of being rejected, so they waste their entire life searching on the internet how to get laid (basically me that's how I know), without even trying, or if they try, they easily give up after a few rejections. Meanwhile, a guy who is short and below average in looks who tries with hundreds of women, will get a lot of success and will never be seen as an incel, even though he is less physically attractive.

And, the thing is that if someone like me talks about this topic, we get no credibility because we haven't proven it, but if it's a guy who is successful with women who talks about this, guys who aren't successful with women will find a way to justify it by claiming that the guy is just better looking, taller or richer, or privileged in some other way, which gives him an advantage over the majority.
200.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786

true

A lot of truth to that but if you have ascended to a 7/10 at least women will make it clear they are attracted to you at times without you approaching first. I guess if the guy was that oblivious to those signals he could blow it.

A lot of truth to that but if you have ascended to a 7/10 at least women will make it clear they are attracted to you at times without you approaching first. I guess if the guy was that oblivious to those signals he could blow it.
Yes, that is exactly what happened to me. When I was below average in looks, my height still gave me amazing responses from women when I approached them but now, I am noticed very frequently when I go out and my face is visible.

The main problem that I have since March 2020 is that my face is always covered behind a mask when I go out; my lower third is my best feature but it is hidden by the mask, so women don't notice me anymore and I don't know where to go out to meet women without having a mask on.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
Why lift when it’s all about face?
5CA8D2C8 6A73 4461 A065 3796B2CC83F2

• +1
Reactions: Areuready
You're your own birth control.

I don't try at all. I'm not a masochist with wrong priorities