You under 6foot losers need to grow some balls

xqrc2

xqrc2

mulattas fav
Never in my life have I seen a group of people so pathetic and a waste such of you guys. Always complaining about your height like people are supposed to give a shit about y’all ik plenty of 5’7 - 5’9 slayers who would put you actual bums to shame. You give a bad name to short ppl. It’s why ppl like me and bitches look down on you disgusting manlets. Maybe if had a actually personality and took showers you would find it much easier to find women. You Social rejects deserve to not continue your bloodline with your filthy genetics. Leave it to the real men out here YOUR HEIGHT BTW to fuck the bitches you dream of.

• JFL
Reactions: RopeMaxxed
Never in my life have I seen a group of people so pathetic and a waste such of you guys. Always complaining about your height like people are supposed to give a shit about y’all ik plenty of 5’7 - 5’9 slayers who would put you actual bums to shame. You give a bad name to short ppl. It’s why ppl like me and bitches look down on you disgusting manlets. Maybe if had a actually personality and took showers you would find it much easier to find women. You Social rejects deserve to not continue your bloodline with your filthy genetics. Leave it to the real men out here YOUR HEIGHT BTW to fuck the bitches you dream of.
Twitter+girl+destroys+short+guys_e744be_6325302.jpg

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Brus Wane, 5'7 zoomer, forevermirin and 2 others
how tall are u?

Cope, life begins at 6'4

• +1
Reactions: RopeMaxxed, forevermirin and Deleted member 23564
Maybe if had an actually personality and took showers you would find it much easier to find women.
Just shower broooo! Just work on personality brooooo! Shut the fuck up faggot. You’d rope if you were my height.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23865 and Deleted member 23564
I'm 5'10 and idc

• +1
Reactions: xqrc2
You are new here, don‘t take everything serious. You can find really good and based stuff here, but many guys don’t know what they are talking about and have zero experience. You need to filter that out.
You have to see this place like a homeless man scouring the garbage can for something to eat.

• +1
Reactions: fogdart and xqrc2
Just shower broooo! Just work on personality brooooo! Shut the fuck up faggot. You’d rope if you were my height.
What a bum. The problem isn’t your height it’s your face. Ik plenty of ppl your height who pull.

tales from r/theredpill

bruh not to be mean ekil but arnt you non nt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
Had me in the first half

Height is life tbh. Can't imagine a life being shorter than 6'6.

Height is overrated. Height doesn't matter. You can slay at any height. Even my 6'4" pretty boy friend agrees.:soy:

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
I'm not even 5'5". What do you expect me to do?
Show my two inch SCC (Small Curry Cock) to women and ascend?

Never in my life have I seen a group of people so pathetic and a waste such of you guys. It’s why ppl like me and bitches look down on you disgusting manlets. Maybe if had a actually personality and took showers you would find it much easier to find women.
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Ok, boys.

THe average Zoomer in 2023 is 7'2, I found the proof:

:feelshehe:

I'm not even 5'5". What do you expect me to do?
Show my two inch SCC (Small Curry Cock) to women and ascend?
It’s over for you sadly. I’m talking bout these 5’7 - 5’10 bitchboys who always complain about height when most women only want a men to be a few inches taller than them. BTW THE AVERAGE WOMEN HEIGHT IS 5’4

• +1
Reactions: fogdart