You underestimate how bluepilled men are

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
JFL if you think lookism Will ever truly be mainstream. I have this dude that keeps rambling to me everyday how love Is something spiritual and cannot be explained by biology. Men would rather get tortured psychologically and physically than swallow blackpill. They're Just hardwired to think they can do everything if they behave the right way. I would hate men too if i was a woman and had to deal with such naive fucks on the daily

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, vermillioncorefan, Richard Cheese and 18 others
I don't like your personality pal.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, Chadeep, Clqs and 5 others
I don't like your personality pal.
i hope you sleep well today bro
and have an amazing month of april
and achieve the best you can
never give up
tough times never last
only tough people last

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mike21, zyzzbrah1234, vermillioncorefan and 6 others
The real blackpill is that he's kinda right. Love is essentially a chemical reaction but you can form a very strong spiritual connection/bond with a woman aslong as she's a virgin. That's not to say the blackpill isn't real because it obviously is. I also think a lot of people are blackpilled in reality but cope or don't publicly acknowledge it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, Chadeep, Ryldoo IS COPING and 3 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, Zonar and Autismcel
The real blackpill is that he's kinda right. Love is essentially a chemical reaction but you can form a very strong spiritual connection/bond with a woman aslong as she's a virgin. That's not to say the blackpill isn't real because it obviously is. I also think a lot of people are blackpilled in reality but cope or don't publicly acknowledge it.
You wouldn't be able to if you found her ugly. The fact Is that the threshold for ugly woman and ugly man Is completely different

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, Chadeep, Gusokumushi and 1 other person
I'm accustomed to being ostracized by people
Fuck people

THE VIRILE BULL ONLY CARES ABOUT PUSSY AND PUSSY ONLY

• JFL
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, Chadeep, Zonar and 3 others
You wouldn't be able to if you found her ugly. The fact Is that the threshold for ugly woman and ugly man Is completely different
Sure, it makes sense you form a connection/bond but only after you are initially attracted to them so yes looks are the entry to her and bonding/Spiritual connection comes later and likely if she's a virgin and a God-fearing woman and not a degenerate. Men and women used to form very strong spiritual connections in previous generations with their partners butnow we live in a degenerate jewish society.

Sure, it makes sense you form a connection/bond but only after you are initially attracted to them so yes looks are the entry to her and bonding/Spiritual connection comes later and likely if she's a virgin and a God-fearing woman and not a degenerate. Men and women used to form very strong spiritual connections in previous generations with their partners butnow we live in a degenerate jewish society.
There wasn't anything spiritual about that. Women married men for resources

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Blackpill is for the mentally strong or mentally numb. Normies just can’t cope with it.

There wasn't anything spiritual about that. Women married men for resources
Initially perhaps but that's not to say they didn't a bond with their spouse, it didn't always happen but a lot more often than now.

“women only care about one thing…and that’s money”

“Rise and grind, your future wife will thank you”

“Spend your 20s grinding so you can spend your 30s picking and choosing whichever woman you want because your value elevates in your 30s as a financially stable man”

:feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, Chadeep, Alt Number 3 and 3 others
Initially perhaps but that's not to say they didn't a bond with their spouse, it didn't always happen but a lot more often than now.
They would have left them for chad if they had the means. Female's nature knows no bonds

“Spend your 20s grinding so you can spend your 30s picking and choosing whichever woman you want because your value elevates in your 30s as a financially stable man”

The copes are insane. Meanwhile most of the sex happens in High school and college where everyone has 0 Money or debts

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, MoggerGaston and Eternal_
They would have left them for chad if they had the means. Female's nature knows no bonds
No internet back then and more traditional values in most people. Women are a meme but they were better back then imo

The copes are insane. Meanwhile most of the sex happens in High school and college where everyone has 0 Money or debts
This lmao.

I will never be a wageslave.

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger
No internet back then and more traditional values in most people. Women are a meme but they were better back then imo
Traditional values = being excluded from the work force so they had no choice but rely on a husband to survive. Internet did nothing, women were already slutting around in the 80s

Traditional values = being excluded from the work force so they had no choice but rely on a husband to survive. Internet did nothing, women were already slutting around in the 80s
That's the way it's supposed to be. Career women are a joke, women belong at home barefoot and pregnant. No opportunities to slut around

I feel like most of them know the truth but they rather cope instead

That's the way it's supposed to be. Career women are a joke, women belong at home barefoot and pregnant. No opportunities to slut around
That only advantaged men. Women prefer It this way

Spend your 20s grinding so that you can spend your 30s paying a huge premium on sex with post wall roasties which Chads get for free 10 years ago

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_
That only advantaged men. Women prefer It this way
Average looking guys could get a wife, kids, house everything on normal wage. Now it's all fucked up

i hope you sleep well today bro
and have an amazing month of april
and achieve the best you can
never give up
tough times never last
only tough people last
it’s may nigga

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING
Yup. Even the popular quirky girls are relatively pretty like Zooey Deschannel

I brought up my friend here many times before, but he was into Pua, game, believed personality and behaviour mattered, positive attitude, Tony Robbins, joining clubs, hobbies, and other stereotypical blue pill stuff. I met him in university and all throughout his 20s he was an incel and ended up getting an arranged marriage in his 30s. Even though he failed brutally he still thinks game matters and that women don't care about looks. Some men are just born to be delusional their entire lives.

i farted twice reading this thread

Just shave that shit of bro !!
Haha yeah brooooooooooooooo

Yep, while lookism awareness will increase as the situation worsens, more men are just gonna turn towards copes like AI gfs jfl, it’s ober