You unironically need insane stamina to have sex

Yeah it's really fun and cheap.

I'm spending probably the same ish as I would at home but living much better.
Would you ever consider moving there temp or perm?

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Would you ever consider moving there temp or perm?
I'd be very happy to move here October-March every year, but it's too hot here and it'd be impossible to find a girl with good enough genetics to LTR much less personality.

I think it depends on how rich you are tho, I get ~1500€ after tax in Denmark so everything being cheap here is amazing. But if you move up to to like 3000-5000€ a year you can get all of those things in Denmark and enjoy are more developed country with a vastly more educated and richer populace.

But if you earn like 200k€/year Denmark would rape you with taxes and you'd live so far away from the unkempt masses that it wouldn't matter.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and n0rthface
I'd be very happy to move here October-March every year, but it's too hot here and it'd be impossible to find a girl with good enough genetics to LTR much less personality.

I think it depends on how rich you are tho, I get ~1500€ after tax in Denmark so everything being cheap here is amazing. But if you move up to to like 3000-5000€ a year you can get all of those things in Denmark and enjoy are more developed country with a vastly more educated and richer populace.

But if you earn like 200k€/year Denmark would rape you with taxes and you'd live so far away from the unkempt masses that it wouldn't matter.
So you wouldnt move there permanently? I think id would be cool to move there and set up a small business like a weedshop or cafe to live off

• +1
So you wouldnt move there permanently? I think id would be cool to move there and set up a small business like a weedshop or cafe to live off
You can't own land or a business as a non-thai

You can't own land or a business as a non-thai
Ik some guy on tiktok that setup his own shop there, he only has work visa. I think you can only rent the space not own it.

• +1