You wanna slay? Come to a UK University

Im one of the only confirmed British niggas here. I went to uni up north so shits diff here it’s really hard here man. If what you say is true I regret not going to midlands I’d not be incel. I literally had to fuck Indians and pakis in uni otherwise I’d be incel
It is true

Just because you went to the University of New Dehli doesn’t UK Universities doesn’t have slayers

• JFL
Reactions: coispet
nah dude ur insanely retarded its over for u already, probably ur on the picture as well nigger and tryna make a fake story that u fake pulled a mid tier baddie LOL
You sound like you suffer from some sort of mental disability, if you’re feeling overstimulated you can take a break you know?

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
Im one of the only confirmed British niggas here. I went to uni up north so shits diff here it’s really hard here man. If what you say is true I regret not going to midlands I’d not be incel. I literally had to fuck Indians and pakis in uni otherwise I’d be incel
My University isn’t even Midlands lol, it’s in London, Midlands just has more whores

You sound like you suffer from some sort of mental disability, if you’re feeling overstimulated you can take a break you know?
and can u tell me what kind of mental disability? im just exposing u posting fake stories I didnt know fags like u on da pic this wild on da net :p:p

do you know much about lip widening ? i do the massages/strecthes for it but its not enough

Check this post out. Try this device: https://looksmax.org/threads/its-pr...iden-the-lips-without-nasolabial-fold.896316/

I don't know much about lip widening though.

This video explains the ratios for harmonious width:

My lips are full, symmetrical but I don't have a wide palette but it looks goed due to harmony and ratios, some women compliment me on my lips.

So maybe consider whether it is needed or not.

• +1
Reactions: coispet and <6PSLcel
My University isn’t even Midlands lol, it’s in London, Midlands just has more whores
True the easiest girls were midlands whores. Gosh I love the midlands and wales.

London’s kinda hard I hear due to the competition, I put my tinder there and did horribly so I’m assuming it’s nightmare over there. I did ok in midlands though

• +1
Check this post out. Try this device: https://looksmax.org/threads/its-pr...iden-the-lips-without-nasolabial-fold.896316/

My lips are full, symmetrical but I don't have a wide palette but it looks goed due to harmony and ratios, some women compliment me on my lips.

I have narrow palate also, planning on getting palate expander asap

• +1
Reactions: Icon

Or use this

• +1
Reactions: Icon
The standards these women have for men are lower than hell

My library first floor is known as “Love Island” and it’s filled with guys that look like this

View attachment 2906067

Talking to and exchanging phone numbers with girls that look like this

View attachment 2906070

It’s not fair anymore :feelscry:, it’s survival of the fittest, women came to university for freedom and end up giving up their virginities to guys that still use fleshlights

Don’t get me started on the University Gym as well

If your only intention is fucking girls and you don’t care about their body count, go university, i’m sure the tuition fees won’t matter when your 5x3 is deep inside some loose stanking-
I’d rather rot in my bedroom

• So Sad
True the easiest girls were midlands whores. Gosh I love the midlands and wales.

London’s kinda hard I hear due to the competition, I put my tinder there and did horribly so I’m assuming it’s nightmare over there. I did ok in midlands though
Yeah I understand, Universities like Liverpool, Manchester is filled with girls that make you wait

London doesn’t have incredible competition, I get IOIs in the Library a lot but only because I rarely go, being in certain areas a lot makes you look like a “beg” and someone that wastes time, I don’t know how to explain it

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
You would be very surprised

They’re the only ones that take gym seriously and wear tight t shirts to show off their arms

And the girls fall for it all the time, same Indian guys that have curly hair, straight teeth, as long as you have a good physique and moderately okay facial development with good hair
JFL all they see is body?
You’re considered Chad in University
y

JFL all they see is body?

y
I don’t have an explanation for it, Indian guys are seen as more “seasoned” compared to White guys doing War Studies BA, but the Indian guys doing Computer Science

Girls mire IQ at University a lot

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Are there any uk slags that look like this:
IMG 1207

• +1
Are there any uk slags that look like this:
View attachment 2906229
30% like that
40% Brown girls (hot ones, even the international ones are accent whores)
10% International East Asians
15% Ugly bitches
5% Model Tier white girls from all races

• Love it
Reactions: SubSigma

My library first floor is known as “Love Island” and it’s filled with guys that look like this

View attachment 2906067

View attachment 2906070

It’s not fair anymore :feelscry:, it’s survival of the fittest, women came to university for freedom and end up giving up their virginities to guys that still use fleshlights

If your only intention is fucking girls and you don’t care about their body count, go university, i’m sure the tuition fees won’t matter when your 5x3 is deep inside some loose stanking-
Zoomer girls are different
But i want a virgin girl, not a used up loose stanking whore.

• +1
I don’t have an explanation for it, Indian guys are seen as more “seasoned” compared to White guys doing War Studies BA, but the Indian guys doing Computer Science

Girls mire IQ at University a lot
stacies?

also Y am I considered a chad at uni

stacies?

also Y am I considered a chad at uni
Idk what you look like

But if you’re not objectively ugly and you have a nice physique, with good style, you’re considered a slayer

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Btw i got no attention from girls at uni like 10 years ago, truecel life is a hard one, you are INVISIBLE

• So Sad
Zoomer girls are different
But i want a virgin girl, not a used up loose stanking whore.
I’ve known my girlfriend since we were both 10, known her since we started dating 3 years ago, im glad I got lucky in that department

I’m sure you can find one soon brother

Idk what you look like

But if you’re not objectively ugly and you have a nice physique, with good style, you’re considered a slayer
He's chad, he would slay every girl in your library kek

• JFL
30% like that
40% Brown girls (hot ones, even the international ones are accent whores)
10% International East Asians
15% Ugly bitches
5% Model Tier white girls from all races
Really need a ginger stacey tbh

• +1
Really need a ginger stacey tbh
There’s a lot of sexy gingers at my University, they’re taken my the weird drama guys though :feelscry:

• So Sad
Reactions: SubSigma
Being NT is life at university from what i remember, anti-social NEET = over

• +1
why doesnt it work for me then fuck im in uk

• JFL
Idk what you look like

YAY! PAT ME!

• Love it
Yeah I understand, Universities like Liverpool, Manchester is filled with girls that make you wait

London doesn’t have incredible competition, I get IOIs in the Library a lot but only because I rarely go, being in certain areas a lot makes you look like a “beg” and someone that wastes time, I don’t know how to explain it
More reason for me to go back to London

• +1
You would be very surprised

They’re the only ones that take gym seriously and wear tight t shirts to show off their arms

And the girls fall for it all the time, same Indian guys that have curly hair, straight teeth, as long as you have a good physique and moderately okay facial development with good hair

You’re considered Chad in University

Maybe I should gymcel hard tbh instead of analyzing my gonial angle 🤔

• +1
Queen Mary for sure

If it is, that uni doesn't count because it's fully of ugly asians escaping home

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler and coispet
Queen Mary for sure

If it is, that uni doesn't count because it's fully of ugly asians escaping home
I don’t go to that dusty university

i just want polish girls that migrated to uk bro is that too much to ask for? god whyy
Sad Matthew Mcconaughey GIF by Legendary Entertainment

• JFL
I think I know what university you're at jfl

• +1

View attachment 2906067

View attachment 2906070

fishing in a fish bowl.

• +1
Spent 3 years there
Kissless virgin

• So Sad
  • JFL
Images 1

Would this guy slay in UK Unis bhai?

• Love it