You want to accomplish anything? Then hurry the fuck up and get actual results!

reborn

reborn

Banned
There was this guy in a German forum for virgins. I think he must have been around 60. Maybe he was 55 or 65. It makes no difference. Now he is dead. Died of cancer.

After all my uncles and father died over the last few years and none of their dreams came true and now this guy died a virgin it is becoming more and more obvious to me that life is not waiting for you. I always felt like as long as I am virgin life somehow needs to keep me young and alive since life needs to wait for me to get my act together and get laid.

Of course water is wet and I always knew that is not the way it works but now it has become really obvious to me. Like I'm really feeling it right now. Life is not going to wait for you.

They say work hard on your goals every day. That is a bunch of bullshit because you are doing all kind of stuff that really is just a way of procrastinating. You will get up early, live your life by a checklist and try to optimize your workflow etc. This is not what it takes to become successful. What it takes to become successful is you need to get ACTUAL RESULTS and you need to HURRY THE FUCK UP.

I think the best advice I have ever gotten from all the self improvement videos etc. I have seen was the one that came from Warren Buffet I think: Write down the top 20 goals you have in life. Then take an erazer and wipe away all but the top three. As a 40 yo wizard let me give you this one piece of advice: HURRY THE FUCK UP!!

• +1
Reactions: Grey, Yliaster, Kroker and 6 others
Ngl real shit.
All this cope people tell you like for example love/sex will come to you when the time is right is bullshit. You have to take action yourself as well in the direction of what you desire

• +1
Reactions: reborn
Because regret is painful.