You was privated from true happiness. You and all modern humans.

Whatashame

Whatashame

Only environment hurts / Hoping for a miracle

You was privated from a peaceful and happy life. All in name of some peoples greed. Hurt as much as it hurt. We lived in perfect harmony with nature, as any other animal. But the greed of some made their want to accumulate resources, in some time that needed to be regulated and then the idea of state was saw for the first time (Massive simplification). This idea of power is recent in humans but people dont seem to think that way, why? Because our modern world is based on tHE RELATIVE. Pleasure is relative, happiness is relative, progress is relative. How can we have progress if we dont even have a goal? Philosophy didnt went anywhere, we have no definitive conclusions. Thats because life should be lived simply. Look at the sentinels island, they are "isolated" (One of the most currently, unfortunaly human greed also wants them to suffer, some missionaries already went into the island, some groups of people and im sure some governments sended people there extra officially as well) and their bodies are the example of health, they dont have balding, they dont have ugliness, they dont have diabetes, they dont have any of modern problems. They eat the best organic non gmo foods, they have the perfect diet their bodies is adapted to, they have no defficit of vitamins, they stay all day in the beach. They work presumably 4 hours per day, hunting, gathering and cooking food (If you can call that work), with that they have food. The in all the leisure time they have sex, play with the kids, talk, play music and the list goes on. Basically every thing that we consider leisure its life for then. Because thats life, it wasnt made for be suffering, it was made to be good. We are brainwashed since we are kids to this idea that "life is pain" when its not, modern life is pain. Im honestly tired of talking about it anymore, i could go on for hours but it seems people unfortunaly wont change their minds, and thats sad. Not because we all will live an inferior life but because it will come to an inevitable end. A system so disarmonic as ours dont thrive for long.

Attachments

• 1681911432889.png
    1681911432889.png
    516.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: gonion wanter, Deleted member 32285, Big White Cuck and 10 others
Its a vicious cycle. Since we live a shitty life, we all run for fugues of reality. THey can be drugs, videogames, "KNOWLEDGE" and "WORK". Our body tries to get addicted and attached to someone in order to make sense of the stupidity is the system we developed.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Deleted member 32285, gymislife and 2 others
gonna copy this for my philosophy essay

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kristin, Deleted member 32285, homovirgin and 2 others
Perfect teeth and more shredded than most natty gymcels

dTTwZ96.jpg

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 32285, niqfan625, Wallenberg and 2 others
Lol if you lived in a tribal hunter/gatherer society like that the alpha pack leader(s) would be banging all the women while you're relegated to picking berries. They'd smash your skull if you even dared look at their property.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32285, DingusBingus, Wallenberg and 6 others
Perfect teeth and more shredded than most natty gymcels

dTTwZ96.jpg
And he didnt have to suffer the "no pain no gain" for this physique. He simply lived the correct environment. Some people can say they dont look "beautiful" but they need to understand that this is a matter of being accustomed. If someone have proper bone structure and face formation, they are not ugly. They can be ugly for someone who is from other ethnicity, but this is just another topic. If a white person had this bone strucutre, he would be able to be a model in modern world easily.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Agendum
And he didnt have to suffer the "no pain no gain" for this physique. He simply lived the correct environment. Some people can say they dont look "beautiful" but they need to understand that this is a matter of being accustomed. If someone have proper bone structure and face formation, they are not ugly. They can be ugly for someone who is from other ethnicity, but this is just another topic. If a white person had this bone strucutre, he would be able to be a model in modern world easily.
how are his teeth so clean with no access to toothpaste or toothbrush

Lol if you lived in a tribal hunter/gatherer society like that the alpha pack leader(s) would be banging all the women while you're relegated to picking berries. They'd smash your skull if you even dared look at their property.
Thats not how it works. most hunther gatherer groups dont have this alpha bullshit. They tend to have a leader, not designated, but that has the respect of the group. Attitudes like that would make it lose its respect, leaders are just the ones that people went to take advices from, not this cartoonish idea that most people have.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, DR. NICKGA, niqfan625 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Lol if you lived in a tribal hunter/gatherer society like that the alpha pack leader(s) would be banging all the women while you're relegated to picking berries. They'd smash your skull if you even dared look at their property
that's not human nature. this is the first time in history where women desire a non-monogamous lifestyle instead of growing a family.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead

View attachment 2158648View attachment 2158649View attachment 2158650View attachment 2158655
View attachment 2158673
View attachment 2158656View attachment 2158657View attachment 2158663View attachment 2158664

View attachment 2158675
View attachment 2158674

You was privated from a peaceful and happy life. All in name of some peoples greed. Hurt as much as it hurt. We lived in perfect harmony with nature, as any other animal. But the greed of some made their want to accumulate resources, in some time that needed to be regulated and then the idea of state was saw for the first time (Massive simplification). This idea of power is recent in humans but people dont seem to think that way, why? Because our modern world is based on tHE RELATIVE. Pleasure is relative, happiness is relative, progress is relative. How can we have progress if we dont even have a goal? Philosophy didnt went anywhere, we have no definitive conclusions. Thats because life should be lived simply. Look at the sentinels island, they are "isolated" (One of the most currently, unfortunaly human greed also wants them to suffer, some missionaries already went into the island, some groups of people and im sure some governments sended people there extra officially as well) and their bodies are the example of health, they dont have balding, they dont have ugliness, they dont have diabetes, they dont have any of modern problems. They eat the best organic non gmo foods, they have the perfect diet their bodies is adapted to, they have no defficit of vitamins, they stay all day in the beach. They work presumably 4 hours per day, hunting, gathering and cooking food (If you can call that work), with that they have food. The in all the leisure time they have sex, play with the kids, talk, play music and the list goes on. Basically every thing that we consider leisure its life for then. Because thats life, it wasnt made for be suffering, it was made to be good. We are brainwashed since we are kids to this idea that "life is pain" when its not, modern life is pain. Im honestly tired of talking about it anymore, i could go on for hours but it seems people unfortunaly wont change their minds, and thats sad. Not because we all will live an inferior life but because it will come to an inevitable end. A system so disarmonic as ours dont thrive for long.

Such beautiful looking people. They are truly free.

• +1
i wish i was fucking indian bro

• JFL
Reactions: RopeMaxxed
They are a race of their own at this point.

Fuck the jews

• +1
Reactions: homovirgin
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Big White Cuck, Moggable and Dr. Bludy
  • +1
Reactions: 9cel and gribsufer1
They are a race of their own at this point.
I dont think theres a comeback in modern world.. Every minimal attempt to change the actual system met war from the usa, people bought this "peace" agenda already, people want a revolution but dont want to fight for it. People are sucessfully controlled.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Very true and angering.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Whatashame
They arent cucked by grain. Having meat in the diet helps with teeth.

Toothpaste jew lie btw too

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Big White Cuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RopeMaxxed, homovirgin and gribsufer1
@Dr. Bruh these guys faces are the first ones that when i draw the frankfurt plane the mandible passes the browridge

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 21044
This seems like โ€œgrass is greener on the other sideโ€ cope. Yes, they work less and have low stress, but they have less knowledge and freedom. There are plenty of cases of โ€œignorance is blissโ€ in civilized societies too, but they tend to be backwards socially, because they chose not to take risks and not to stress. More knowledge, more responsibility.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Deleted member 32285, Wallenberg and 2 others
if she was white with this bone structure you would find her very attractive
What bone structure JFL. Cheekbones lower than my hyoid, orbits 404.

This seems like โ€œgrass is greener on the other sideโ€ cope. Yes, they work less and have low stress, but they have less knowledge and freedom. There are plenty of cases of โ€œignorance is blissโ€ in civilized societies too, but they tend to be backwards socially, because they chose not to take risks and not to stress. More knowledge, more responsibility.
no its not, its pure reality. Cope is to try feeling good with its own reality. They have less freedom? Are you kidding? How they have less freedom? All they have is freedom, in our lifetime we will probably not know what is true freedom.

What is the goal in life? I would say most people would agree that its to have a happy one. So they have more freedom, more happiness, better food, better air to breath, better water, less stress, less to worry about, more free time, less work, but they have less knowledge. It seems like a fair trade.

This idea that knowledge is good is completely relative, we started trying to chase this rabbit hole and look at us, we are worse than when we started. They have for sure much more knowledge about nature, how to use medicinal plants, about their friends, about the animals, than any of us in modern world. And thats the useful knowledge for them. Thats the knowledge our brains developed to learn. For them to create theorems about the universe is futile. They just look at it and admite. Anyways life is too short, nobody of us will find the truth of the universe in our lifetime, maybe they are the wisdom ones, accepting this and just appreciating.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32285, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Moggable
What bone structure JFL. Cheekbones lower than my hyoid, orbits 404.
You are analyzing that by a picture with the light coming from up, with the camera angle coming from down, 3/4, smilling. Damn.

no its not, its pure reality. Cope is to try feeling good with its own reality. They have less freedom? Are you kidding? How they have less freedom? All they have is freedom, in our lifetime we will probably not know what is true freedom.

What is the goal in life? I would say most people would agree that its to have a happy one. So they have more freedom, more happiness, better food, better air to breath, better water, less stress, less to worry about, more free time, less work, but they have less knowledge. It seems like a fair trade.

This idea that knowledge is good is completely relative, we started trying to chase this rabbit hole and look at us, we are worse than when we started. They have for sure much more knowledge about nature, how to use medicinal plants, about their friends, about the animals, than any of us in modern world. And thats the useful knowledge for them. Thats the knowledge our brains developed to learn. For them to create theorems about the universe is futile. They just look at it and admite. Anyways life is too short, nobody of us will find the truth of the universe in our lifetime, maybe they are the wisdom ones, accepting this and just appreciating.
I agree that whatโ€™s defined as happy or good is relative but what is undeniable is our nature. Whether youโ€™re in a tribe in India or a modern community in the west, if you fulfill your drives moderately, youโ€™ll be happy. They called it Epicureanism and also Buddhism has this too. If you define, not working and having more leisure as freedom, they are more free. If you define freedom as growth and being able to explore more , then western man is more free. Freedom as end vs freedom as mean. I see freedom as a means (a way of doing) rather than being. Who is more free? Diogenes or Alexander the Great? You choose.

You are analyzing that by a picture with the light coming from up, with the camera angle coming from down, 3/4, smilling. Damn.
I'm 6ft 3 so I would only be able to see the very top of her head anyway, so I'm simulating a realistic rating (probably).

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Moggable
The celebrities you see who look good past 40 or 50 have low cortisol lifestyle access to best food best health care,
Rich people look like royalty because they live like royalty

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15164, Agendum and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
No sugar in his diet niqger so the bacteria on his teeth have nothing to eat

Jfl at the irony of blacks being seen as low iq and similar things despite being the only group of people alive to still have people who live correctly.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Deleted member 32285, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
all due to whites, jews and Asians. Blame them. All that muh high iq being put to good use by making the world how it is.

Rather be a โ€œlow iqโ€ west African in a tribe who lives as intended than a 140iq white who wage slaves and lives in the current west.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Deleted member 32285 and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
As much as i hate jews. This modern problem is a resulting factor of our greed and sin.
Fax. Jews play a part but europeans are just as if not more responsible.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Deleted member 32285, Agendum and 1 other person
fuck knowledge. they live in a world of magic and spirit.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 32285 and Agendum
all due to whites, jews and Asians. Blame them. All that muh high iq being put to good use by making the world how it is.

Rather be a โ€œlow iqโ€ west African in a tribe who lives as intended than a 140iq white who wage slaves and lives in the current west.
it takes one corrupt society to nuke the whole planet. whoever deals with the devil will get to subjugate others. this was inevitable

it is on us to figure out the solutions for ourselves and our families in this world
I agree that whatโ€™s defined as happy or good is relative but what is undeniable is our nature. Whether youโ€™re in a tribe in India or a modern community in the west, if you fulfill your drives moderately, youโ€™ll be happy. They called it Epicureanism and also Buddhism has this too. If you define, not working and having more leisure as freedom, they are more free. If you define freedom as growth and being able to explore more , then western man is more free. Freedom as end vs freedom as mean. I see freedom as a means (a way of doing) rather than being. Who is more free? Diogenes or Alexander the Great? You choose.
"But truly, if I were not Alexander, I wish I were Diogenes." :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Moggable
Have you read Ishmael by Daniel Quinn?

Isn't this the island where that christian missionary guy went to spread the word of jesus and got killed by a spear thrower?

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
As much as i hate jews. This modern problem is a resulting factor of our greed and sin.
Our greed is a result of our environment. If one grows in a environment were traits as individualism are not valued, people will not act greedy for them. They will understand that what will be better for them is to work for the collective, thats a feeling we dont have nowadays, since the collective became something so big and abstract.
"Growth" is a very relative term. And maybe the western man has the ability of explore more than this specific group (Since all the land around them is dominated so they cant travel im boats like they always did). But in a normal world where everyone lived like them, its optimal freedom and how humans always lived, and should live.
Have you read Ishmael by Daniel Quinn?
No, whats that
Isn't this the island where that christian missionary guy went to spread the word of jesus and got killed by a spear thrower?
Yes

• +1
Reactions: AngryShane
Our greed is a result of our environment. If one grows in a environment were traits as individualism are not valued, people will not act greedy for them. They will understand that what will be better for them is to work for the collective, thats a feeling we dont have nowadays, since the collective became something so big and abstract.

"Growth" is a very relative term. And maybe the western man has the ability of explore more than this specific group (Since all the land around them is dominated so they cant travel im boats like they always did). But in a normal world where everyone lived like them, its optimal freedom and how humans always lived, and should live.

No, whats that

Yes
Youโ€™re not taking into account the innate human nature as tribe animal. People always unite in achieving common cause but compete within the in group for hierarchy and with outsiders for resources. In a rapidly advancing environment, the group dynamic and lines of community are continuously in flux. In technologically stagnant and closed environment you might not notice the restrictions and boundaries but they are implicit and stronger than in advanced society. Superstitions and honor killings and excommunication and strongly enforced gender and familial roles are all part of example of those primitive societies.

unironically great forward growth

Pure facts. Modern life is one big scam. Also JFL at knowledge coper in this thread, knowledge in fact decreases happiness and burst the bubble of magic and depth in human life. Humans werent built to possess some tremendous higher knowledge. Modern society is simply anti human and it doesnt profit an average human. Only select few live like absolute kings while other are serves that arent even aware of it. Soon AI will get developed enought to take over and humans will see how amazing and pro human their inventions are.
Do you think some non human force has steered humanity into this direction. By analizing ancient scriptures and mythologies you can draw the conclusions that humans serve as farm animals for some higher beings. Plight of humans and especially modern humans is just tragic. Also there is no such thing as progress in nature as for exaple as you age you are growing and progressing but what is happening factually you are declining and gettig closer to death. High IQ thread overall. Mods should pin this. I would call this aspect of blackpilled knowledge a hunter gathere pill.

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence and Moggable
Pure facts. Modern life is one big scam. Also JFL at knowledge coper in this thread, knowledge in fact decreases happiness and burst the bubble of magic and depth in human life. Humans werent built to possess some tremendous higher knowledge. Modern society is simply anti human and it doesnt profit an average human. Only select few live like absolute kings while other are serves that arent even aware of it. Soon AI will get developed enought to take over and humans will see how amazing and pro human their inventions are.
Do you think some non human force has steered humanity into this direction. By analizing ancient scriptures and mythologies you can draw the conclusions that humans serve as farm animals for some higher beings. Plight of humans and especially modern humans is just tragic. Also there is no such thing as progress in nature as for exaple as you age you are growing and progressing but what is happening factually you are declining and gettig closer to death. High IQ thread overall. Mods should pin this. I would call this aspect of blackpilled knowledge a hunter gathere pill.
based and naturepilled

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32285
True, you have a very simillar view to me, or me to you. I wrote the text fast so theres a lot of gramars errors. This is a topic that theres so much to talk about, and unfortunaly is so little talked by people.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32285

Users who are viewing this thread

Back