You were born just to be a slave ( reality pill)

I dont give a fuck who build my country even tho it isnt even 100% true, i choose what benefits me and my personality the most, it was leftism that makes you work 40 or less hours a week instead of 80 lol
Wrong wrong u fool

Betabuxxinf is how it should be women's shouldn't work or have any source of income other then men
Firstly because they are sittty works
Secondly because incel like me can then get pussy by providing the foid with a living wage which she will repay by doing house work sex and baby's
Right wing societies are don't collapse you utter fool for 6000 years we have been in the
Patriarchy with reinforced gender roles and it has worked out fine
Why u care if society collapses in the future if ur life on earth is limited? And patriarchies collapsed more lol, just look at modern countries in europe especially, no problems right now while 200 years before there was always war. Also just put women in positions that fit their abilities. And jfl at promoting betabux to cure inceldom, just looksmax and go for girls in ur league, just imagine some incel programmer or rich oldcel being added into competition for women even in my league, less competition = better, just looksmax, im ugly myself but just go for women uglier/looksmatch or fuck hookers.
Im not planning to have stable family, but gonna impregnate a ugly leftist slut later

Also imagine getting arranged marriage and she being disgusted about an guy uglier than her wanting to take virginity, she will cheat anyways

Last edited:
Why u care if society collapses in the future if ur life on earth is limited? And patriarchies collapsed more lol, just look at modern countries in europe especially, no problems right now while 200 years before there was always war. Also just put women in positions that fit their abilities. And jfl at promoting betabux to cure inceldom, just looksmax and go for girls in ur league, just imagine some incel programmer or rich oldcel being added into competition for women even in my league, less competition = better, just looksmax, im ugly myself but just go for women uglier/looksmatch or fuck hookers.
Im not planning to have stable family, but gonna impregnate a ugly leftist slut later
Just die degenerate fuck blocked

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14918
Take the scam pill. The final nail in the coffin

100% brutal truth in this thread, however I think it is possible to escape this shit. The reason that so many men stay in this trap is because they just are cucks by default and they like being obedient dogs.

Actually we have to ask ourselves if it’s not good the way it is. Why not embrace the fact that 90% of the male population are giga cucks that throw away their lives while you profit from their faggotry? Why not embrace the fact that they don’t know a way around this while you do? True idiocy only starts when you are aware of these things but you still refuse to change.

You can become completely self sufficient and not support this shit system. Think of Varg Vikernes. As much as I disagree with his theories, the dude lives on a ranch with his wife and 7 children and doesn’t have to show up to a shitty company a single day plus never pay taxes. You think he’s unhappy?

Or just join an outlaw motorcycle club or smth similar. These are men that came to the exact same realization and refused to let themselves be cucked. There are many possibilities and the worst thing you can do is just accept your slave job and do nothing about it.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Beetlejuice