You were never an American teenager in the 1950s

Slayer

Slayer

💩
You never got to be a greaser chad who smoked cigarettes with his boys all day and skipped school to beat up faggots on the street with no consequences, all the while your 1000 ng/dl of natty testosterone coursed through your veins with every queer's skull you curbstomped

greaser-3_681.png
08cc6e77fa5cbaea0f9e02fe13f480a3.jpg

You never got to skip school to go to the soda shop with that sexy blonde Stacy from your high school, listening to the jukebox all night before taking her out into the parking lot and bending her over your motorcycle and fucking her brains out

xrjmk3u6a5t01.jpg
4481198_orig.jpg

You never went to your high school's prom, fingering your prom date on the dancefloor while the haze of cigarette smoke and smell of alcohol filled the room, stimulating all 5 of your senses and permanently imbuing this memory in your subconscious forever

001-042688-600x539.jpg
ij003vkoi3lyvwvk1ae0.jpg

You never got to enjoy hanging out in nature with all your friends, making lifelong bonds and memories surrounded by the healthy natural environment where humans are meant to be

23024481682_b45c5438f2_b.jpg
5b1ec9c56964f.image.jpg

You never got to witness the birth of rock and roll and hear all the great artists of the 50s and 60s in their primes

MRS-Elvis-Live-In-The-50s-Waco-1956-.jpg
84872-wikimedia.jpg

You never got to steal your parents' car with all your friends and cruise around town doing whatever your the fuck you wanted, flooding your neurotransmitters with insane amounts of adrenaline, dopamine, and serotonin

lead_720_405.jpg
273507936f26c7417045a568.jpg

You never got to experience the historically low cost of living and college tuition, you didn't even need to go to college to earn a decent living and attain the American dream. No matter what path you chose, your future was bright

DRUS09-13-10-3.gif
plumber-fixing-bathroom-sink-c1950s-h-armstrong-robertsclassicstock.jpg

INSTEAD, YOU WERE A TEENAGER IN THE 21ST CENTURY AND ENDED UP WASTING YOUR PRECIOUS YOUTH AS A FRIENDLESS INCEL ON THE COMPUTER AND CONTEMPLATING THE MOST PAINLESS WAYS TO FUCKING KILL YOURSELF. HOW DO YOU COPE?

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Highrise, SpearOfOrion, Handlet and 12 others
with the fact that i'm the funniest man alive, as proven by your signature

FUKKING hell white boomer had it best

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
Fuck man I wish. Closest thing to that was when I was in highschool and we would bike around all summer on our bmx's without jobs, buying 1 dollar drink at mcdonalds and taking turns refilling it cause we had no money, chasing girls around, getting into fights with kids from different towns. Now gotta work and be apart of society

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
I still skip school with my friends in the 21st century and hang out so not that big of a loss

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and Feanor
i would get stomped out if i was

source.gif
source.gif
source.gif
source.gif
source.gif
source.gif

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: curryslayerordeath, MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 4562 and 2 others
Beautiful.
Nostalgic.
Back when men were seen as COOL in society.

I experienced some if this as a teenager in the early-mid 2000s
So sad man next generation will be full of pussies

• +1
Reactions: onnysk and Deleted member 1751
rate this green eyed mulatto mogger, are u mirin????????
emmett-till-507515-1-402.jpg

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and Slayer
Imagine the Dophamine rush you'd get pulling up in your Camaro in your denhim jean jacket smoking a cig

• +1
Reactions: Moggable
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Moggable, Deleted member 2661, CopingCel and 1 other person
Instead I’m a 21st century nobody that spent his childhood ldaring on video games.

why you talk like you lived those times?

• JFL
Reactions: Slayer
Everything was good before 21st century. Even 2000s weren't that bad. Outsiders is a great movie though
why you talk like you lived those times?
What if everyone in this forum was a chad during 50s but stacies cursed us so that we are reincarnated as Incels in 2010s

brutal beatles pill

Who the FUCK is this

You never got to be a greaser chad who smoked cigarettes with his boys all day and skipped school to beat up faggots on the street with no consequences, all the while your 1000 ng/dl of natty testosterone coursed through your veins with every queer's skull you curbstomped

greaser-3_681.png
08cc6e77fa5cbaea0f9e02fe13f480a3.jpg

You never got to skip school to go to the soda shop with that sexy blonde Stacy from your high school, listening to the jukebox all night before taking her out into the parking lot and bending her over your motorcycle and fucking her brains out

xrjmk3u6a5t01.jpg
4481198_orig.jpg

You never went to your high school's prom, fingering your prom date on the dancefloor while the haze of cigarette smoke and smell of alcohol filled the room, stimulating all 5 of your senses and permanently imbuing this memory in your subconscious forever

001-042688-600x539.jpg
ij003vkoi3lyvwvk1ae0.jpg

You never got to enjoy hanging out in nature with all your friends, making lifelong bonds and memories surrounded by the healthy natural environment where humans are meant to be

23024481682_b45c5438f2_b.jpg
5b1ec9c56964f.image.jpg

You never got to witness the birth of rock and roll and hear all the great artists of the 50s and 60s in their primes

MRS-Elvis-Live-In-The-50s-Waco-1956-.jpg
84872-wikimedia.jpg

You never got to steal your parents' car with all your friends and cruise around town doing whatever your the fuck you wanted, flooding your neurotransmitters with insane amounts of adrenaline, dopamine, and serotonin

lead_720_405.jpg
273507936f26c7417045a568.jpg

You never got to experience the historically low cost of living and college tuition, you didn't even need to go to college to earn a decent living and attain the American dream. No matter what path you chose, your future was bright

DRUS09-13-10-3.gif
plumber-fixing-bathroom-sink-c1950s-h-armstrong-robertsclassicstock.jpg

INSTEAD, YOU WERE A TEENAGER IN THE 21ST CENTURY AND ENDED UP WASTING YOUR PRECIOUS YOUTH AS A FRIENDLESS INCEL ON THE COMPUTER AND CONTEMPLATING THE MOST PAINLESS WAYS TO FUCKING KILL YOURSELF. HOW DO YOU COPE?

Stop over hyping a shit fucking period

Patrick Kafka

fuck why do I recognize obscure and unknown male models
He mogs 99.99% of humanity to the fucking moon and back again