“You will eat the bugs and be happy” - retarded disinformation from CIA

incel194012940

incel194012940

Kraken
There are two parts to this to break down

1. You will eat the bugs:

This implies what the average person isn’t 10x worse than anything that could be made out of only bugs. Never saw someone morbidly obese from eating the matrix goo.

Cricket powder is a superior form of protein to whey or shitty plant things.

Lol at amerimutt retards defending the sanctity of the McDonald’s quarter pounder recipe or something - that’s what you choose as your line in the sand.

When I ate Burger King my dad bought “impossible” version made of plants for a year and it was impossible to notice the difference.

2. You will be happy

The REAL message being pushed is the exact opposite - you will never be happy because of some deep existentialist truth about life. Woah man that’s deep! Life is meaningless and absurd bro!

You don’t even have to watch the worst NPC-programming such as Netflix (a potent neurotoxin) to get it. What happens is they internalize it from their hypnotic conditioning, and then spread it in “deep conversations” (being in a relaxed state, socially open to another person for a significant amount of time while regurgitating tv script lines), reddit, discord, YouTube, ect until it permeates culture

To call it intentional messaging is perhaps a bit hyperbolic because as modern writers are generally sick in the head, they naturally want to spread their mental condition.

Some beliefs symptomatic of being mentally sick: fear of death, belief life is “meaningless” (??? what is meaning), belief people have “character flaws”, belief that their diseased condition somehow makes them superior to others, take long time to notice someone is looking at them

no dude, just chill relax and enjoy life and if you can’t just STFU and my advice is to kill yourself.

• Hmm...
Reactions: scrunchables
OP has autism

Autism GIF

Stars Orange GIF by Ashanti Fortson

Autism Disability GIF

The fuck are you talking about

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
I mean the bugs part is less about bugs alone and the loss of choice and individualism entirely in a Joo world. You VILL eat the paste

What in the flying fuck are you on about

They will keep the meat for themselves and the bugs for everyone else