You will never ascend

A

Alibaba69

5' 13" Pharma HGHcel
99% of you are poor, retarded, short, ugly and zero social skills. Most, all of the above. JBW is the biggest cope especially if you're white. Being white didn't stop you from rotting here.
Getting jaw surgery won't change ur life u mentally ill dog am cage at u fags.
The only non cope is height and socioeconomic max.
Disclaimer socioeconomic max requires high iq, conscientiousness, particularly industriousness and is multiplied by looks. Something 99.9% of you lack.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, gamma, Deleted member 14905 and 2 others
99% of you are poor, retarded, short, ugly and zero social skills. Most of you all of the above. JBW is the biggest cope especially if you're white. Being white didn't stop you from rotting here. Getting jaw surgery won't change ur life u mentally ill dog am cage at u fags.
Cope, i will ascend in SEA :feelskek:

Cope, i will ascend in SEA :feelskek:
Mirin dog tier iq

• JFL
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing and Deleted member 14905
99% of you are poor, retarded, short, ugly and zero social skills. Most, all of the above. JBW is the biggest cope especially if you're white. Being white didn't stop you from rotting here.
Getting jaw surgery won't change ur life u mentally ill dog am cage at u fags.
Disclaimer socioeconomic max requires high iq, conscientiousness, particularly industriousness and is multiplied by looks. Something 99.9% of you lack.
Dnrd
Images 5

Literally anyone can ascend as long as they are not asian and have normal ipd

• Love it
Reactions: weebcel
Shut the fuck up loser ugly gook boy. Your opinion is worth less than spit to us looksmaxxers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: weebcel and gamma
I just need a nose job to ascend

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
70% of people here are just mentalcels, not even ugly

over for my high ipd :feelswhy:
If its around one eyes width you're probably fine, I was mostly joking though mine is way too low and I'm seriously considering obo and have talked to a couple surgeons

Just be confidend, learn game, make her laugh

F4284BD3 B91C 465F 9D4B BD6C9717FFFE

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DivineBeing, gamma, Deleted member and 1 other person

Cope everyone knows noodles are whores for the white man, same with all ethnics except black women mostly they are all whores that's why if you get a ethnic wife or girlfriend you have to keep her on lock and don't stay in a white majority country find a place where you mog all the men and learn how to fight and shoot guns and aim well

• Love it
Reactions: weebcel
Cope everyone knows noodles are whores for the white man, same with all ethnics except black women mostly they are all whores that's why if you get a ethnic wife or girlfriend you have to keep her on lock and don't stay in a white majority country find a place where you mog all the men and learn how to fight and shoot guns and aim well

What's this rice cope

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 14024, Deleted member 14905 and 2 others