You will never be a Warrior/Kshatriya, you utter subhuman

G

GuyFromSingapore

It's all fun games until someone gets punched
"Here's a fun fact:

65% of African American males carry the "warrior gene" or MAOA.

Whereas only 35% of White males carry it.(it's a lot higher in Eastern European males)

The "warrior gene" very quickly detoxifies dopamine and norepinepherine in the brain.

So people with this gene have low baseline dopamine which makes them feel like shit all the time and unmotivated to do anything.

I think I have this gene. I wake up in the morning feeling like shit. I'm always in a bad mood. My brain feels "fuzzy" and "burnt up". I feel A LOT better when I run or do Boxing. But my dopamine clears up within 15 minutes.

The low dopamine makes you moody, disgruntled, aggressive all the time.

Also I can drink 3 cups of coffee a day and have 0 problems.(people with the "worrier", the opposite gene crash the next day and feel like shit)

There's a plus side to the warrior gene though. When all hell breaks loose, and the stress levels in the environment spikes, you get to optimum dopamine levels and can respond adequately. Keeping your composure. That's when they come "alive". Whereas people with the worrier gene break down.

I notice I always get a kick when I get into fights. Like I'm "in the zone".

If you wanna know how it feels. These songs are perfect audio scapes to the feeling that imbue it.

"

You probably have a mental breakdown and anxiety after drinking 3 cups of coffee, don't you? You worrier gene cuck.

I had a double chocolate muffin and tea. I had dopamine spike. That's what you worrier gene cucks must experience every second of your life.

• JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton
wonder if i have this. i get excited like goku when seeing physical encounters.

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
wonder if i have this. i get excited like goku when seeing physical encounters.

You need to actually fight yourself and feel angry when fighting. Like you want to murder that person. If you have had felt this way before then you very likely have the warrior gene.

You must feel "in your element" and completely comfortable fighting someone.(I do)

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
When i get slitght competition i rage so much my heart beat fast and i tighten all my muscles, and clench my fist and teeths with all the force my muscles can produce until i eventually have high pain on my zygomatic and jawbone

Its only when its a male my age aslo

When i get slitght competition i rage so much my heart beat fast and i tighten all my muscles, and clench my fist and teeths with all the force my muscles can produce until i eventually have high pain on my zygomatic and jawbone

Its only when its a male my age aslo

What do you mean by "slight competition"? In what?

• +1
Reactions: boxface34