You will never do anything remarkable in life. WHY? Weak people enter at your OWN RISK [MEGATHREAD}

so now what?

• +1
Reactions: Paroxysm
dead-horse-spank.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Albeacho and Deprived
If you read all of this, kys

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 3828 and π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
If you read all of this, live

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Kozner
So hey buddy boyos, i see many young people like me rotting in blackpill rage without realising their actual potential and wasting all this time. I am gonna tell you how fucked we all are practically and how we can escape this slavery:feelsgood:

[ISPOILER]by no means i want to discourage anyone to leave looksmaxxing, rather you should always looksmaxx to the best of your capablities while realising that you have a bigger purpose and potential in this world and you have to leave the slavery[/ISPOILER]

HOW ARE WE ENSLAVED?

It begins with the realization that you were always meant to be poor now i'm not talking about poor by the standards of the great majority of human history i'm not talking about the poverty of child soldiers in east africa or starving north koreans, no you were meant to be poor in a very different way, you are the end result of decades of selfish and unwise decisions made by selfish and unwise leaders for their own benefit (Jews majorly)

you live a life of seeing youtubers giving away millions to other millionaire youtubers -- you look at all these billionaires going into space wondering how is it possible:unsure: you spend every day struggling to pay the rent - the bills - the debt -and prices keep increasing - taxes keep hiking while your income is stagnating and your time is wasting living in dystopian citadels with transient inhabitants squabbling cheap by cheap for space where your only free time is spent being shuttled on a grindly slow packed public transport through a dangerous urban sprawl where you go home with just enough energy to mindlessly watch a drip drip of lethargic empty entertainment where any moment without the next dopamine hit is a moment wasted where you wake up in a pod and go back to work for the bidding of your corporate slave master only for you to repeat the same cycle every day of every week of every month of every year

View attachment 1619522View attachment 1619523View attachment 1619524

Most of you have some kind of hobbies you love doing but you cant because you are a slave to ruling class, if you disobey their rules you will be starved(no salary), you will not be accepted in society(social stigmas) and hence you live your life wageslaving in exchange of some BARELY HUMAN rights, just eating and sleeping with no actual interest in living life

View attachment 1619525

but is there any solution to this? can we atleast esscape the matrix and live with our own freedom?

YES THERE IS!!

i know many of you will click off because of "muh cope" but for those of you who know that this isn't the life you wanted those of you who want to escape those of you who no longer want to watch life in the stands those of you who don't want to live through other people's stories if this is you then escaping this trap will change the trajectory of your life at the end of this awaits a life that has been taken away from you but if you're ready for this then we need to start peeling back the layers.

= so fast forward a few years and let's say you're a regular office worker if you live in america your average yearly wage is probably around 50 000 a year you probably also work 40 hours a week and work 47 weeks a year that means that you spend almost all your waking hours all your most creative years all your energy working to survive the next day you have slowly become just another cog in the rat race and by virtue of your scoring years and adopted mindsets you were never meant to escape by design

you were taught to devalue your time you were also taught that work is supposed to be boring and handed down to you by teacher or boss however by being accustomed to this way of thinking you're destined to be poor and miserable because in reality the time you spend working has no real correlation to the money that you make.

BUT HOW CAN I SAY THAT? :hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:

well keep on reading dog

if you have a corner shop for example when you're sweating and tiring it out restocking shelves ordering deliveries talking to customers spending all hours of the day working you're only achieving a fraction of what the other side are making and the sad fact is that because you've never acquired the specific knowledge needed to provide value you can be replaced by anyone with this understanding that you can be replaced at any time you continue to work day in and day out neglecting your physical and mental health and losing your only life on this earth as much as people like elon musk like to claim they work 100 hours a week the truth is that almost no human on this planet can work more than three to four hours a day and i'm not talking about shallow work where you procrastinate for almost the entire day.

i'm talking about what cal newport describes as deep work where you devote your pure undivided attention to a certain task almost no wealthy powerful person does any more real work than this and yet you're slaving your precious time to make just enough to continue this dreary lifestyle and this isn't a surprise since you've never been taught any other way of life you've built up a lifelong habit of only working at twenty percent of your true capacity you most likely waste six hours a day watching things that you don't care about looking at posts that make you feel empty if you're wasting 20 hours a week you're wasting thousands of dollars worth of your time

View attachment 1619530

if you're wasting 20 hours a week you're wasting 50 000 a year and you are doing that right now so we've established the reasons why your life has been so restricted but even still why is this problem so much worse today why are we seeing the anti-work movements become so popular i mean the education system hasn't really changed in decades and yet people are poorer than they were before in all other years people's wages grew relative to their country's economic growth so why is this no longer the case and even more importantly why is our society now being throttled into such a downward spiral well stick with me here as things are about to get a lot more interesting

View attachment 1619479View attachment 1619480View attachment 1619481View attachment 1619482View attachment 1619483View attachment 1619485

the question is how did things get this bad how did the average american wage stagnate well the top one percent has recruited more wealth than at any other time in living memory well at this point it goes way beyond just education alone because we have all been abandoned abandoned by leaders who abandoned the masses vital education and upbringing abandoned by leaders through their reckless actions through quantitative easing money printing and inflation over 40 percent of all us dollars were printed in 2020 which is why you might start to notice that life has become a lot more expensive i mean the total money supply has increased by 336 in the last year and a half this is money that is printed out of nothing and this is new money that is dilating the value of every existing dollar you've earned and the truth is the situation is far worse than these numbers might suggest

these are the increase in price of some of the commodities as a result of inflation during year 2021

CommodityIncrease in Price (%)
Crude Oil55
Used Cars32
Beef21
Lumber35
Wheat37
Sugar33
Corn39
Palm Oil43
Coffee108
*Data is latest as of 2021 end and is subjected to change with time

rent prices are up almost 23 to new york rent has almost tripled in california in london the mega rich qataris owned more property than the queen of england it's so bad that for property to be affordable in london the averageworker's wages would need to increase by 266 percent just to catch up with inflation it's gotten so bad that there are literal poor doors also that the rich no longer even have to look at the poor that's why we're at a point where a literal carbon under the stairs cost you almost 700 a month to live in that's why shared pods with no privacy no doors and no ownership will cost you 1200 a month to live in depressing crummy apartments that attracts nothing more than crime and degeneracy of the new homes for the masses with all this inflation with all this wage stagnation

it's absolutely no coincidence that we see the rise in cryptocurrency and nfts people were gobbling up as much bitcoin as possible as a final refuge against this unprecedented inflation people are buying up as much magic internet money as possible because our currencies have become valueless and this is a sign of impending disaster on a societal and personal level with massive inflation with no home ownership no community this is what keeps you oppressed you can't rise up in a society when the rules of the game are no longer even.

there is no such thing as equality of opportunity when the game is rigged against you from the start and none of this is an accident -- family is freedom property is freedom community is freedom and at every second of the day this is slowly being taken away from you our entire economy has become centered around a crony capitalist system that eviscerates the family leading to misery atomization and existential despair don't just take my word for it the brooking institute found that falling male wages led to a 20% reduction in marriage rates when jobs shut down marriage rates plummet and at the same time testosterone sperm counts and family are all crumbling into dust because by this point in our globalized atomized depressed and lonely society the elites no longer care for their population they no longer care for the southern class that's why wealth inequality is rampant that's why we're seeing the end of the middle class the backbone of democracy in western civilization is being desecrated which is why the majority of households now qualify as low-income households so the currency has been inflated to hide this deep-rooted economic problem and at the same time everyone is atomized depressed and lonely because thanks to the complete failure of hyper capitalism to enrich our lives with any purpose or meaning we have to cope with all of this by numbing ourselves on drugs liquor and turning to the rope

View attachment 1619537View attachment 1619538View attachment 1619540

but at least you can get the next starbucks pumpkin latte the next gadget the next pill and the next vaccine:feelshah::feelshah: at least you have the freedom to be a solar shell of a human being at least you have the freedom to slave away at a corporate job to make ends meet at least you have the freedom to waste your life watching an endless loop of nihilistic barum distractions all of this is happening because america and the uk now live in a new class system no one likes to mention it the media ignores it youtube has run away from it but it's the ugly truth from the get-go the rich have lived lives unfathomable to the majority they have adopted esoteric mindsets that have allowed their curiosity and passions to thrive they have been given the keys to the top universities that serve as a membership club into the elite they have been given the resources funds discipline and specific knowledge to generate wealth and with this wealth they have secured their freedom they have secured their meaning and happiness

and most importantly they've never lived in your shoes they've never seen the life of the masses they have never been through state education they have never been to the factories the average universities the meaningless low-paying corporate jobs they never lived in the port and the dangerous urban sprawls that defy modern cities in any normal society this would have forced change in the status quo but in our society political parties have now merged into one all merging into the same carbon copy replica of one another there is no longer any healthy political discourse lawmakers journalists and business ceos are all in the same group the elite's disconnection is then only further catalyzed by the isolation the ruling class have become so insulated that their failures are just openly ignored

and it's no exaggeration when i say that this is how great civilizations collapse great civilizations collapse when the leaders work against the interests of the people and you you're on the losing side of all of this from the beginning you were never meant to be wealthy and fulfilled the sad truth is that you're just another statistic in a corporate bureaucracy a statistic with no money no savings and no family but on a personal level you can escape the situation you don't have to live like this this whole situation changes when we each take on personal responsibility to attend to ourselves and community

if you want the freedom to raise a family the freedom to escape corporate hell and reinvigorate your psyche you must begin to see workers play you must decondition yourself from all these toxic mindsets sealed into you by state education you need to build up the slow habits that will instill in you discipline you need to cut out the sugar cut out the lethargicness the constant social media drivel and calm your mind you need to reject the toxic junk that is continually stuffed into your psyche constipating your creativity and potential you need to play the game being played against you because when you embark on a path of freedom you become dangerous and when enough people begin to take control of their lives this will foster radical improvement across all of society it's just when you've been numbed into flaccid apathy on a collective level that society becomes so stagnant and unequal the formula to reform the formulas of freedom the formula to happiness boils down to this health plus wealth plus good relationships equals happiness focus on these three things the things that have been destroyed in our society destroyed by our leaders destroyed by big tech and i assure you you will escape.

View attachment 1619545

THANK YOU IF READ IT TILL END, YOU ARE THE 1% THAT DESERVES TO SUCCEED :))
why people have laughed at ur thread i wonder! I guess they think that this is joke or something! actually their lives are joke and they got 2 know that by reading ur thread!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Chadpreetmaybe
then how to get out of this? Make a religious civilisations again? Like Hindu rashtra or Islamic Caliphate or CHRISTIANITY Byzantine Empire version 2? What's the solution please help!

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
then how to get out of this? Make a religious civilisations again? Like Hindu rashtra or Islamic Caliphate or CHRISTIANITY Byzantine Empire version 2? What's the solution please help!
You can only do this on individual level and maybe make your friends family aware but in a nutshell

Grow your own food If you can or support local farmers

Do everything you can to moneymaxx and retire early to escape matrix

Follow religion, don't be one of those western libtard atheist, god exists

Have good relationship with people

Take care your own health with utmost importance

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
So hey buddy boyos, i see many young people like me rotting in blackpill rage without realising their actual potential and wasting all this time. I am gonna tell you how fucked we all are practically and how we can escape this slavery:feelsgood:

[ISPOILER]by no means i want to discourage anyone to leave looksmaxxing, rather you should always looksmaxx to the best of your capablities while realising that you have a bigger purpose and potential in this world and you have to leave the slavery[/ISPOILER]

HOW ARE WE ENSLAVED?

It begins with the realization that you were always meant to be poor now i'm not talking about poor by the standards of the great majority of human history i'm not talking about the poverty of child soldiers in east africa or starving north koreans, no you were meant to be poor in a very different way, you are the end result of decades of selfish and unwise decisions made by selfish and unwise leaders for their own benefit (Jews majorly)

you live a life of seeing youtubers giving away millions to other millionaire youtubers -- you look at all these billionaires going into space wondering how is it possible:unsure: you spend every day struggling to pay the rent - the bills - the debt -and prices keep increasing - taxes keep hiking while your income is stagnating and your time is wasting living in dystopian citadels with transient inhabitants squabbling cheap by cheap for space where your only free time is spent being shuttled on a grindly slow packed public transport through a dangerous urban sprawl where you go home with just enough energy to mindlessly watch a drip drip of lethargic empty entertainment where any moment without the next dopamine hit is a moment wasted where you wake up in a pod and go back to work for the bidding of your corporate slave master only for you to repeat the same cycle every day of every week of every month of every year

Most of you have some kind of hobbies you love doing but you cant because you are a slave to ruling class, if you disobey their rules you will be starved(no salary), you will not be accepted in society(social stigmas) and hence you live your life wageslaving in exchange of some BARELY HUMAN rights, just eating and sleeping with no actual interest in living life

View attachment 1619525

but is there any solution to this? can we atleast esscape the matrix and live with our own freedom?

YES THERE IS!!

i know many of you will click off because of "muh cope" but for those of you who know that this isn't the life you wanted those of you who want to escape those of you who no longer want to watch life in the stands those of you who don't want to live through other people's stories if this is you then escaping this trap will change the trajectory of your life at the end of this awaits a life that has been taken away from you but if you're ready for this then we need to start peeling back the layers.

= so fast forward a few years and let's say you're a regular office worker if you live in america your average yearly wage is probably around 50 000 a year you probably also work 40 hours a week and work 47 weeks a year that means that you spend almost all your waking hours all your most creative years all your energy working to survive the next day you have slowly become just another cog in the rat race and by virtue of your scoring years and adopted mindsets you were never meant to escape by design

you were taught to devalue your time you were also taught that work is supposed to be boring and handed down to you by teacher or boss however by being accustomed to this way of thinking you're destined to be poor and miserable because in reality the time you spend working has no real correlation to the money that you make.

well keep on reading dog

if you have a corner shop for example when you're sweating and tiring it out restocking shelves ordering deliveries talking to customers spending all hours of the day working you're only achieving a fraction of what the other side are making and the sad fact is that because you've never acquired the specific knowledge needed to provide value you can be replaced by anyone with this understanding that you can be replaced at any time you continue to work day in and day out neglecting your physical and mental health and losing your only life on this earth as much as people like elon musk like to claim they work 100 hours a week the truth is that almost no human on this planet can work more than three to four hours a day and i'm not talking about shallow work where you procrastinate for almost the entire day.

i'm talking about what cal newport describes as deep work where you devote your pure undivided attention to a certain task almost no wealthy powerful person does any more real work than this and yet you're slaving your precious time to make just enough to continue this dreary lifestyle and this isn't a surprise since you've never been taught any other way of life you've built up a lifelong habit of only working at twenty percent of your true capacity you most likely waste six hours a day watching things that you don't care about looking at posts that make you feel empty if you're wasting 20 hours a week you're wasting thousands of dollars worth of your time

View attachment 1619530

if you're wasting 20 hours a week you're wasting 50 000 a year and you are doing that right now so we've established the reasons why your life has been so restricted but even still why is this problem so much worse today why are we seeing the anti-work movements become so popular i mean the education system hasn't really changed in decades and yet people are poorer than they were before in all other years people's wages grew relative to their country's economic growth so why is this no longer the case and even more importantly why is our society now being throttled into such a downward spiral well stick with me here as things are about to get a lot more interesting

View attachment 1619479View attachment 1619480View attachment 1619481View attachment 1619482View attachment 1619483View attachment 1619485

the question is how did things get this bad how did the average american wage stagnate well the top one percent has recruited more wealth than at any other time in living memory well at this point it goes way beyond just education alone because we have all been abandoned abandoned by leaders who abandoned the masses vital education and upbringing abandoned by leaders through their reckless actions through quantitative easing money printing and inflation over 40 percent of all us dollars were printed in 2020 which is why you might start to notice that life has become a lot more expensive i mean the total money supply has increased by 336 in the last year and a half this is money that is printed out of nothing and this is new money that is dilating the value of every existing dollar you've earned and the truth is the situation is far worse than these numbers might suggest

these are the increase in price of some of the commodities as a result of inflation during year 2021

Crude Oil55
Used Cars32
Beef21
Lumber35
Wheat37
Sugar33
Corn39
Palm Oil43
Coffee108

rent prices are up almost 23 to new york rent has almost tripled in california in london the mega rich qataris owned more property than the queen of england it's so bad that for property to be affordable in london the averageworker's wages would need to increase by 266 percent just to catch up with inflation it's gotten so bad that there are literal poor doors also that the rich no longer even have to look at the poor that's why we're at a point where a literal carbon under the stairs cost you almost 700 a month to live in that's why shared pods with no privacy no doors and no ownership will cost you 1200 a month to live in depressing crummy apartments that attracts nothing more than crime and degeneracy of the new homes for the masses with all this inflation with all this wage stagnation

it's absolutely no coincidence that we see the rise in cryptocurrency and nfts people were gobbling up as much bitcoin as possible as a final refuge against this unprecedented inflation people are buying up as much magic internet money as possible because our currencies have become valueless and this is a sign of impending disaster on a societal and personal level with massive inflation with no home ownership no community this is what keeps you oppressed you can't rise up in a society when the rules of the game are no longer even.

there is no such thing as equality of opportunity when the game is rigged against you from the start and none of this is an accident -- family is freedom property is freedom community is freedom and at every second of the day this is slowly being taken away from you our entire economy has become centered around a crony capitalist system that eviscerates the family leading to misery atomization and existential despair don't just take my word for it the brooking institute found that falling male wages led to a 20% reduction in marriage rates when jobs shut down marriage rates plummet and at the same time testosterone sperm counts and family are all crumbling into dust because by this point in our globalized atomized depressed and lonely society the elites no longer care for their population they no longer care for the southern class that's why wealth inequality is rampant that's why we're seeing the end of the middle class the backbone of democracy in western civilization is being desecrated which is why the majority of households now qualify as low-income households so the currency has been inflated to hide this deep-rooted economic problem and at the same time everyone is atomized depressed and lonely because thanks to the complete failure of hyper capitalism to enrich our lives with any purpose or meaning we have to cope with all of this by numbing ourselves on drugs liquor and turning to the rope

but at least you can get the next starbucks pumpkin latte the next gadget the next pill and the next vaccine:feelshah::feelshah: at least you have the freedom to be a solar shell of a human being at least you have the freedom to slave away at a corporate job to make ends meet at least you have the freedom to waste your life watching an endless loop of nihilistic barum distractions all of this is happening because america and the uk now live in a new class system no one likes to mention it the media ignores it youtube has run away from it but it's the ugly truth from the get-go the rich have lived lives unfathomable to the majority they have adopted esoteric mindsets that have allowed their curiosity and passions to thrive they have been given the keys to the top universities that serve as a membership club into the elite they have been given the resources funds discipline and specific knowledge to generate wealth and with this wealth they have secured their freedom they have secured their meaning and happiness

and most importantly they've never lived in your shoes they've never seen the life of the masses they have never been through state education they have never been to the factories the average universities the meaningless low-paying corporate jobs they never lived in the port and the dangerous urban sprawls that defy modern cities in any normal society this would have forced change in the status quo but in our society political parties have now merged into one all merging into the same carbon copy replica of one another there is no longer any healthy political discourse lawmakers journalists and business ceos are all in the same group the elite's disconnection is then only further catalyzed by the isolation the ruling class have become so insulated that their failures are just openly ignored

and it's no exaggeration when i say that this is how great civilizations collapse great civilizations collapse when the leaders work against the interests of the people and you you're on the losing side of all of this from the beginning you were never meant to be wealthy and fulfilled the sad truth is that you're just another statistic in a corporate bureaucracy a statistic with no money no savings and no family but on a personal level you can escape the situation you don't have to live like this this whole situation changes when we each take on personal responsibility to attend to ourselves and community

if you want the freedom to raise a family the freedom to escape corporate hell and reinvigorate your psyche you must begin to see workers play you must decondition yourself from all these toxic mindsets sealed into you by state education you need to build up the slow habits that will instill in you discipline you need to cut out the sugar cut out the lethargicness the constant social media drivel and calm your mind you need to reject the toxic junk that is continually stuffed into your psyche constipating your creativity and potential you need to play the game being played against you because when you embark on a path of freedom you become dangerous and when enough people begin to take control of their lives this will foster radical improvement across all of society it's just when you've been numbed into flaccid apathy on a collective level that society becomes so stagnant and unequal the formula to reform the formulas of freedom the formula to happiness boils down to this health plus wealth plus good relationships equals happiness focus on these three things the things that have been destroyed in our society destroyed by our leaders destroyed by big tech and i assure you you will escape.

View attachment 1619545

Extremely high IQ thread we are like the skaven from warhammer. 90% of humans are slaves

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 3828
reality is we're mostly enslaved by our own genetics, someone who's unattractive will not live 10% of an attractive person's life, he'll just exist
This.

All this bullshit about 'crushing capitalism' is utter cope. A 10/10 looking person will lifemog everybody else including even the rich fucks that own everything.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18603
muh remarkable, muh external validation. muh impact on the world.

imagine giving a single iota of a fuck about anything other than making money and having sex

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime

HOW ARE WE ENSLAVED?

View attachment 1619525

YES THERE IS!!

well keep on reading dog

View attachment 1619530

Crude Oil55
Used Cars32
Beef21
Lumber35
Wheat37
Sugar33
Corn39
Palm Oil43
Coffee108

View attachment 1619545

Dog Read GIF by Four Rest Films

• JFL

HOW ARE WE ENSLAVED?

View attachment 1619525

YES THERE IS!!

well keep on reading dog

View attachment 1619530

Crude Oil55
Used Cars32
Beef21
Lumber35
Wheat37
Sugar33
Corn39
Palm Oil43
Coffee108

View attachment 1619545

>you will never do anything meaningful
>immediately it’s about economic success

Rich people are just lucky, living a comfy high class life is not β€œdoing something meaningful”

Having a permanent effect on the world, changing it, that’s what you should aim for. You can do that without money. Sometimes money is a means to this end but it shouldn’t be your goal.

• +1
Must have seen this type of post on all red pill forums by some user trying to look cool and quirky yet providing no fucking solution. Its the same as conspiracy theorists who always predict the obvious " CaShlEss SocIieTy " They always predict the obvious so they can say, ' I told you so '

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS