you will never get rich and famous

Deleted member 13332

Deleted member 13332

mark renton
to achieve that , even if you are talented you will have to literally sell your soul to the demon

i thought about becoming famous movie director, because my brain was literally build for that. i had highest grades for essays in schools, i have wild imagination and i cant believe some fetishist weirdo fuck tarantino can direct a better movie than me, his dialogues are pure cringe. id do better
but the point is

i would refuse to join freemasonry , and that is a must to be in hollywood. a fucking must, i will have to push agenda through my movies, agenda that destroys instituion of family, that propagandize lgbt, transgender, multiracial relationships and other bullshit

right now i feel like my day is ruined, my dream is ruined fucking too.. but id rather not sell my soul
i will stop watching any movies at all, only old ones with brando and delon etc... not these new ones . look at fucking TYLER durden from fight club
nigga wears glasses ( COMPLETELY unnatural, they want to keep us from nature) , i dont remember much about this movie. But also remember this bitch marla? huh or whats her name? that bitch smoked and was a whore and little girls looked at her and damn i want to be like her, and look now WHOLE FUCKING aesthetics of this whore... bitches dress like it, maybe not exactly her. BUT look the overton window is broken , fucking nuts. LIL peep and all this stuff

people are going nuts, they are extreme. completely off from nature, i can write a megathread on jews/freemasonry/satanists and those who destroy the humanity

@Toth's thot @Gargantuan @StrangerDanger @IwantToLooksMaxx @StrangerDanger

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Toth's thot, Gargantuan, JL~ and 8 others
Get back on your meds

• JFL
Reactions: Hueless, ascension and mortis
funny monkey GIF

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
Take your meds

• JFL
Reactions: mortis
No one are satanist . And you don't have to push an agenda in your movies

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Gargantuan, JL~, Deleted member 14774 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: JL~ and currylightskin
@ArvidGustavsson hey you fucking faggot, did you stop dreaming about fucking your tall friend?

Is someone gonna like this thread or I'd add one from pity.

It's not hard to be famous (especially on the internet) if you nichemaxx like there's no tomorrow

I am willing to sell my sandnigger subhuman soul to Satan for material wealth

It's not hard to be famous (especially on the internet) if you nichemaxx like there's no tomorrow
you still follow youtube rules and they are written by the people that rule other media

You wouldent and nobody would
yes he wouldnt , but christian bale literally did
and they even left a mark for goyims, his name is literally a christian
like guys , we are killing your religion!

What the fuck does "selling your soul" even mean?

Sounds like you're programmed

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
yes he wouldnt , but christian bale literally did
and they even left a mark for goyims, his name is literally a christian
like guys , we are killing your religion!
Bale never did. He is just not religous

joining freemasonry or other organization, that if you refuse to do you wont get far in media career

• JFL
Reactions: CtrlAltDelete
You wouldent and nobody would
Nigga I have the gun in my mouth rn it's all so clear and warm
I can hear his whispers in my bones
He is out consciousness. A prince in this world. He holds us in his hand

That was low.

I guess that`s your only option as a manlet :feelshah:
eh, not insecure about height. wouldnt even do shit for 3 inches of height
would kill many people for 1 psl tho

He`s using propaganda to rant about the same propaganda. Didn`t read, I just know it`s the case with him :feelsgood:

• +1
He`s using propaganda to rant about the same propaganda. Didn`t read, I just know it`s the case with him :feelsgood:
leave my threads please, i said many times to you that im not interested neither in your opinion nor i find you funny or interesting

eh, not insecure about height. wouldnt even do shit for 3 inches of height
would kill many people for 1 psl tho
You`re 5'8 in a Slavic country you probably don`t feel like a midget. Indeed face is king.

You`re 5'8 in a Slavic country you probably don`t feel like a midget. Indeed face is king.
im 180cm

and it doesnt even matter
just leave lol

joining freemasonry or other organization, that if you refuse to do you wont get far in media career
I hope you realize just how insignificant regular famous people are in the grand scheme of things when looking at the NWO. They are just propaganda machines and it would be stupid to force all of them to join the Freemasons or any other "boogeyman" you speak of because they are large in numbers and obviously one of them would've come out to speak the truth by now.

In reality, most famous people are no different from lay people, they simply have access to the finer things in life to a broader extent.

Also Freemasonry is literally just like a 1700s version of an entrepreneur's club. It's a men's support cult of some sort, you can read more into it from unbiased sources, and you could apply to join them if you want.

• +1
I hope you realize just how insignificant regular famous people are in the grand scheme of things when looking at the NWO. They are just propaganda machines and it would be stupid to force all of them to join the Freemasons or any other "boogeyman" you speak of because they are large in numbers and obviously one of them would've come out to speak the truth by now.

In reality, most famous people are no different from lay people, they simply have access to the finer things in life to a broader extent.

Also Freemasonry is literally just like a 1700s version of an entrepreneur's club. It's a men's support cult of some sort, you can read more into it from unbiased sources, and you could apply to join them if you want.
meaning of the thread is, if that you are "celebrity" you are just a puppet on a string ,that is controlled and will be used for some tasks...

im not educated about freemasonry and all that stuff right now, literally thought its all a joke and meme whole my life, but lately it stock in my head and starts to make sense

• +1
meaning of the thread is, if that you are "celebrity" you are just a puppet on a string ,that is controlled and will be used for some tasks...
Well, so is the guy next door that works a 9 to 5. We all are cogs in the machine.

im not educated about freemasonry and all that stuff right now, literally thought its all a joke and meme whole my life, but lately it stock in my head and starts to make sense
There are elite clubs that rule the world, but I really doubt celebrities are apart of them. Maybe they serve their agendas indirectly, sure, but they definitely aren't given special status as celebrities.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Zylk
Are you slavic? 180cm is average there? How common is it to see people much taller?
He`s 5'8. He claim 180cm at his extra trolling mood.

• Woah
Reactions: Zylk
to achieve that , even if you are talented you will have to literally sell your soul to the demon

i thought about becoming famous movie director, because my brain was literally build for that. i had highest grades for essays in schools, i have wild imagination and i cant believe some fetishist weirdo fuck tarantino can direct a better movie than me, his dialogues are pure cringe. id do better
but the point is

i would refuse to join freemasonry , and that is a must to be in hollywood. a fucking must, i will have to push agenda through my movies, agenda that destroys instituion of family, that propagandize lgbt, transgender, multiracial relationships and other bullshit

right now i feel like my day is ruined, my dream is ruined fucking too.. but id rather not sell my soul
i will stop watching any movies at all, only old ones with brando and delon etc... not these new ones . look at fucking TYLER durden from fight club
nigga wears glasses ( COMPLETELY unnatural, they want to keep us from nature) , i dont remember much about this movie. But also remember this bitch marla? huh or whats her name? that bitch smoked and was a whore and little girls looked at her and damn i want to be like her, and look now WHOLE FUCKING aesthetics of this whore... bitches dress like it, maybe not exactly her. BUT look the overton window is broken , fucking nuts. LIL peep and all this stuff

people are going nuts, they are extreme. completely off from nature, i can write a megathread on jews/freemasonry/satanists and those who destroy the humanity

@Toth's thot @Gargantuan @StrangerDanger @IwantToLooksMaxx @StrangerDanger
You can become very rich but you kinda need to stay off the grid by avoiding screens and big crowds and investing in land and building in the old school way. Growing trees and maybe a forest, selling merch etc.

Marlon Brando was a freemason and I've seen pictures of him doing the signs. I can't find them now but here is De niro doing the hidden hand sign.

You can still watch movies for fun, just stay aware.

Attachments

• 5529cc1665c5fa1bb7d33781293053f7--robert-richard-scene.jpg
    5529cc1665c5fa1bb7d33781293053f7--robert-richard-scene.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
@Thompsonz if you are curious to hear it from a person in law enforcement here is a video. They keep removing his videos and his channel has been terminated but the reaction is still up.

• +1
legit, this man has a similar view point:

being a celebrity is overrated, your whole life now everyone knows you and you have to perform and meet the expectations of your fans, otherwise you will receive hate and judgement. you will live a life that is full of stress, tears, anxiousness just for a bit of fame and money? fuck that tbh, would never sell my soul for that, being unknown losers has far more advantages, imaging going to a supermarket where you just wanna buy some drink and everyone comes up to you and annoys you, cant even catch a breath. fuck that celebrity lifestyle @vanilla @Toth's thot

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface, Toth's thot and Deleted member 13332
You can become very rich but you kinda need to stay off the grid by avoiding screens and big crowds and investing in land and building in the old school way. Growing trees and maybe a forest, selling merch etc.

Marlon Brando was a freemason and I've seen pictures of him doing the signs. I can't find them now but here is De niro doing the hidden hand sign.

You can still watch movies for fun, just stay aware.
will watch it rn

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
legit, this man has a similar view point:

being a celebrity is overrated, your whole life now everyone knows you and you have to perform and meet the expectations of your fans, otherwise you will receive hate and judgement. you will live a life that is full of stress, tears, anxiousness just for a bit of fame and money? fuck that tbh, would never sell my soul for that, being unknown losers has far more advantages, imaging going to a supermarket where you just wanna buy some drink and everyone comes up to you and annoys you, cant even catch a breath. fuck that celebrity lifestyle @vanilla @Toth's thot

working at the mall mogs being a millionaire celebrity who is pushed to have certain beliefs

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Acee and subhuman incel
you can get famous without doing that stuff. but you'll most likely never be an A list celebrity, only a little bit of internet clout

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
you can get famous without doing that stuff. but you'll most likely never be an A list celebrity, only a little bit of internet clout
everyone is on a string

everyone is on a string
you can tell whose sold their soul to the industry, they aren't allowed to say their own thoughts, im pretty sure they get limited access to their own social media accounts, basically mere puppets on a string. But people who don't censor themselves and do their own thing are real people, the non npcs