You will never guess what happened

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
The girl living across me took her shirt off, then took her bra off and put on another shirt. But she was facing me with her back so I couldn't see her tits only a bit of them from the side.
Then she took her pants of and put on a different pair. I almost got a heart attack guys. I never saw a girl strip naked and especially a good looking one. I don't even think she gives a shit about being seen cause she knew I was sitting on my pc.

I got a bigger dopamine rush with her than I got making out with my oneitis lol. Now I feel more suicidial cause I realize what I'm missing out. FUUUUUUUCK BEING INCEL.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kristin, Deleted member 6401 and Slasher
she is a keeper
i suggest u ?: show her your 20 cm dick through the window and seduce her with your beautiful .. ?
love you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 6401
big IOI

BIG one

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
big IOI

BIG one
She just doensnt give a fuck. Why would she care about some random subhuman seeing her side boob and undies? What does she lose?

• +1
Dude does she know your window is looking to hers?

• +1
Dude does she know your window is looking to hers?
Yeah, we see each other every day. She doesn't mind. She even looked at my apprartment afterwards when she washed her teeth. She is probably going to have sex with a chad

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
Slayer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
  • +1
because of those 2 posts, they seemed contradictory
How do they contrdict each other? She knows i see her but doesnt care and Im a subhuman. Where is the contradiction?

• +1
How do they contrdict each other? She knows i see her but doesnt care and Im a subhuman. Where is the contradiction?
you said probably you will fuck her

• +1
you said probably you will fuck her
You misunderstooed. She took of her bra and put a shirt on, washed her teeht because she is probably going out to fuck. Bra would waste chad's time and she wants her mouth to b clean.

• +1
Ahh yeah that makes more sense... If I were you I would read up some self-help, law of attraction stuff would be good even the secret

• +1
Ahh yeah that makes more sense... If I were you I would read up some self-help, law of attraction stuff would be good even the secret
Why?

• +1
Yeah, we see each other every day. She doesn't mind. She even looked at my apprartment afterwards when she washed her teeth. She is probably going to have sex with a chad
They always do fuck Chad in the end

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
The girl living across me took her shirt off, then took her bra off and put on another shirt. But she was facing me with her back so I couldn't see her tits only a bit of them from the side.
Then she took her pants of and put on a different pair. I almost got a heart attack guys. I never saw a girl strip naked and especially a good looking one. I don't even think she gives a shit about being seen cause she knew I was sitting on my pc.
INCEL.
>When you're so ugly women don't even consider you as a threat
Don't worry dude next time Chad's gonna pull her clothes off and you're gonna shut off your blinds.
>I got a bigger dopamine rush with her than I got making out with my oneitis lol
what is this fakecel bullshit
A

• +1
>When you're so ugly women don't even consider you as a threat
Don't worry dude next time Chad's gonna pull her clothes off and you're gonna shut off your blinds.
>I got a bigger dopamine rush with her than I got making out with my oneitis lol
what is this fakecel bullshit
View attachment 698
I'm so beta that women don't give a shit about me. Even my oneitis saw me as prey

• +1
You will learn from it and lower your inhibition, and you can actually approach this fem and attempt to start a relationship

Even if she shoots you down you can say at least I tried

• +1
You will learn from it and lower your inhibition, and you can actually approach this fem and attempt to start a relationship

Even if she shoots you down you can say at least I tried
Attempting to do so is a good way to go to jail here. Feminism is nuts in Nethrlands. Talk to a girl, and she can call it rape and you are screwed. I'm a foreigner here so I'm at a massive disadvantage. Netherlands can be the ban of a man's existance if he is not dutch.

• +1
Attempting to do so is a good way to go to jail here. Feminism is nuts in Nethrlands. Talk to a girl, and she can call it rape and you are screwed. I'm a foreigner here so I'm at a massive disadvantage. Netherlands can be the ban of a man's existance if he is not dutch.
cope

• +1
Looks, I don't like getting rejected by foreign bitches and givng them power over me. I don't like being rejected by girl who are subpar to my oneitis.

• +1
Looks, I don't like getting rejected by foreign bitches and givng them power over me. I don't like being rejected by girl who are subpar to my oneitis.
Most girls are subpar to her bro. She is hot

• +1
Most girls are subpar to her bro. She is hot
I mean girls hwo are subpar to greek girls, cuase you know, greek masterrace

• +1
The users in this thread, bans me XD.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
So over, bro.

• JFL