You will never have dis

D

Deleted member 31457

Worship Nature

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: cutie_pie, 6’3chadlite and Sens
How do these people amass so many fucking likes and engagement?? Here I am getting 4 pity likes on my pics and some people out there getting hundreds of thousands of likes and comments like it's nothing

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mewton, Zonar, Deleted member 28117 and 3 others
How do these people amass so many fucking likes and engagement?? Here I am getting 4 pity likes on my pics and some people out there getting hundreds of thousands of likes and comments like it's nothing
On instagram ?

Get some bitch pregnant then have her film you with the child

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian, Rimaxtis and Deleted member 31457
I mean apart from celebrities, obviously they'll get a lot of likes and comments but then you have these randoms getting half a million likes?? Wtf??

I mean apart from celebrities, obviously they'll get a lot of likes and comments but then you have these randoms getting half a million likes?? Wtf??
Cuz it's a good video

YOU
Yes YOU
YOU reading this.
YOU will never have a loving wife.
YOU will never have kids.
YOU will ALWAYS have shit genes.
My name is YOU.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: AngryShortMale, Mewton, ManletBlackcel and 5 others
All I can think of is that she's gonna be gagging on cocks in about a 10-15 years from now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, FacialStructure404, Dr. Bludy and 2 others

the Jews control the algorithm

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
the Jews control the algorithm
Lol someone is, I’ve always pondered who’s controlling the matrix and creating bubbles of notoriety or allowing someone to know their reach

I’d prefer a son actually

Indians and their uncontrollable desire to reproduce like cockroaches

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho

• So Sad
Reactions: Jase
marriage = cuckery

breeding - severe mental retardation and immorality

dont @ me kys if you disagree

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404
All I can think of is that she's gonna be gagging on cocks in about a 10-15 years from now
fkin crazy if you think this when you see a kid

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, slavicpsycho and TheTakeoverHasBegun
  • +1
Reactions: Fundz
You're the parent tho. You get to chose what Ur child turns out to be
I mean, only in the first 18 years. But when she moves out she will start chasing cock like every other western girl

I mean, only in the first 18 years. But when she moves out she will start chasing cock like every other western girl
Not if she gets a husband and starts making babies when we're naturally supposed to

• JFL
Reactions: cutie_pie
Not if she gets a husband and starts making babies when we're naturally supposed to
You want me to arrange marry my daughter off at 18? I’m from the civilised world, not Karachi

how rotten and fucked up do you have to be to say this lol. like you know what kind of person she gonna turn out to be

how rotten and fucked up do you have to be to say this lol. like you know what kind of person she gonna turn out to be
Hahahahh. You dont think she is gonna suck and fuck? Lmao

She's the one who will be getting a grip, of a cock, in about a decade
you are sick in the head if u think like this about a kid

you are sick in the head if u think like this about a kid
Maybe. But that's reality. This "innocent" little girl will inevitably hop on dick as soon as she can. And it makes me sick

Maybe. But that's reality. This "innocent" little girl will inevitably hop on dick as soon as she can. And it makes me sick
its not reality, its your perverted brain lmao

No? She'll stay celibate for life you think?
she is a fucking kid and you are trying to picture her sex life as an adult. she could even die before she reaches that point

she is a fucking kid and you are trying to picture her sex life as an adult. she could even die before she reaches that point
She'll only be a kid for a little and a cock sucking slut for much longer. But whatever

• JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and Dr. Bludy
They go from sucking lollipops to suck Dick Brootal....

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31457 and cytoplasm
Try being more famous. That should work.