You Will Not Ascend (Campaign against Black Dajjal Maxx)

Shieda_Kayn

Shieda_Kayn

12 psl
Not because of your pheno, not because of your nose job.

But because you lack the personality, social skills, and be there at the right time theory.

I have an ugly Com sci cousin who has the full-on nasty Muzzie beard with no moustache. Looks ugly af. But he has white becky gf that mogs him to suicide all because he is nt, was there at the right time, and asks her how her day was.

Which brings me to my next point: Black Gym Maxx has Descended into a Madness. He is a ruthless tyrant who subjects incels to false hope- that they can ascend through hard maxxes or pheno transplants. HE IS THE FALSE MESSIAH- HE IS THE DAJJAL.
6mR8tXyB2L6ytrqRnPjwJdWK3P3wJChpLbzLjhbYWs83cViobZwJVcFch2MIV_c2aQ

Literally uncanny semblance depending on interpretation of Hadith.

He wants to stop the new age movement of OOFY DOOFYISM founded by @Biggdink (pbuh). We must strike back at this infidel now, or all of .Org will be led astray and burn in Eppley's helfire.
@BongMog @klip11 @mrriceguy @deNNN @thecel

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali, Prince88, 5'7 zoomer and 13 others
@TRUE_CEL Biggdink (pbuh) loves those who love his sunnah. So be a good believer and pin this so that all unbelievers may yet be saved from the Helfire of Inceldom.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, lightskinbengali, BongMog and 2 others
@TRUE_CEL Biggdink (pbuh) loves those who love his sunnah. So be a good believer and pin this so that all unbelievers may yet be saved from the Helfire of Inceldom.
@Biggdink (pajeets be upon him)

• JFL
Reactions: lightskinbengali, BongMog, Deleted member 16275 and 7 others

Still mogs everyone on .is

He'll just migrate over there, you gotta be careful with this course of action bhai

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, BongMog and Deleted member 24444
Well if you listen to what black ppl Say, surgerymaxxers freaks Who rot on obscure forums moreover, you already excluded yourself from the game

• +1
Reactions: BongMog and Shieda_Kayn
Well if you listen to what black ppl Say, surgerymaxxers freaks Who rot on obscure forums moreover, you already excluded yourself from the game
Are you oofy doofy believer bro?

Who do u think has the most chances to live a good and fulfilling life with a HOT girlfriend?

An oofy doofy maxxed guy who improved his personality
seekcodes_228_5896.jpg

Or

A disgusting self hating coon who wageslaved like a pathetic slave that he is to pay for SURGERIES(JUST FUCKING LOL) and does nothing but drive incels into despair and insecurity about their own looks, and spendS his own precious time on an obscure forum just for shits and giggles
6a02f4b5-8f99-4a08-9e42-a3f00e63222a-png.2143811

THE ANSWER IS YOURS .ORG!

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: latincell95, ChileanMaxxer, 5'7 zoomer and 4 others
imagine unironically taking 1000 surgeries as a black guy when all you had to do was learn how to rizz in 50 minutes from youtube redpill gurus

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, BongMog, Deleted member 27857 and 1 other person
I like blackgym because he calls narcy idiots here subhuman to bring them back to reality

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, BongMog, Deleted member 16275 and 5 others
imagine unironically taking 1000 surgeries as a black guy when all you had to do was learn how to rizz in 50 minutes from youtube redpill gurus
no surgery for his aspie mannerisms and voice

• Woah
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BongMog, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 27857 and 1 other person
Not because of your pheno, not because of your nose job.

But because you lack the personality, social skills, and be there at the right time theory.

I have an ugly Com sci cousin who has the full-on nasty Muzzie beard with no moustache. Looks ugly af. But he has white becky gf that mogs him to suicide all because he is nt, was there at the right time, and asks her how her day was.

Which brings me to my next point: Black Gym Maxx has Descended into a Madness. He is a ruthless tyrant who subjects incels to false hope- that they can ascend through hard maxxes or pheno transplants. HE IS THE FALSE MESSIAH- HE IS THE DAJJAL.
View attachment 2167273

Literally uncanny semblance depending on interpretation of Hadith.

He wants to stop the new age movement of OOFY DOOFYISM founded by @Biggdink (pbuh). We must strike back at this infidel now, or all of .Org will be led astray and burn in Eppley's helfire.
@BongMog @klip11 @mrriceguy @deNNN @thecel
Dajjal will sneak in your asscrack and watch you and other people

Who has that dajjal badg96 edit

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
IMG 0383

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and BongMog
@Blackgymmax went insane since he has accepted that he will never be a 5’4 Philippino, the prime appeal for white stacies @Biggdink
B38B0F93 D12A 4CCE B009 2DE9F49E5666

• WTF
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BongMog, Deleted member 7580, Deleted member 16960 and 1 other person
I agree , he's a false messiah,
It's time for vengeance @Blackgymmax

Images   2023 04 25T110246604

• Love it
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, BongMog and Shieda_Kayn