You will value money way over looks one day

vanillaicecream

vanillaicecream

🦊
I also used to be like you, putting emphasis on looks and obsessed with the idea of getting ioi's from looks alone. Now not being a millionaire is the only thing that bothers me

Now I will take being a bald 5'3 obese Indian janitor that has 20 million dollars in his bank account over average income chad, easily

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Elijah_leo, panjeet currycel, sickdawgie and 6 others
Ngl I feel like this sometimes when I feel secure about myself but focus on looks whenever I feel subhuman (most of the time)

money > looks anyway
i'd rather have a good quality life as an ugly man and not some chad living in the slums

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, BeanletMogger, irkkedmulatto and 1 other person
Wageslaving is hell

• +1
Reactions: Elijah_leo and curryascenderr
I also used to be like you, putting emphasis on looks and obsessed with the idea of getting ioi's from looks alone. Now not being a millionaire is the only thing that bothers me

Now I will take being a bald 5'3 obese Indian janitor that has 20 million dollars in his bank account over average income chad, easily
Time is the most valuable thing to me. I'm not gonna sacrifice my time chasing money.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
except chad doesnt earn average income

Looksmaxxing doesnt take that much time you dont need to obess at it. Why cant you improve your looks and work on finance at the same time?

Looksmaxxing with money is also way easier than moneymaxxing with looks.

Contrary to what autists on here believe, most Chads don't end up becoming like Meeks or some big male model

• +1
Reactions: curryascenderr
Because there is no free will and the universe just put me in that position
You need to elaborate but you sound like life has beaten you up get in the Gym touch grass or just rope JFL. Im joking about the rope loooool, watch some Andrew Tate you sound like a complete beta rn

girls will always disappoint you in the long run thats why money mogs

money = freedom

You need to elaborate but you sound like life has beaten you up get in the Gym touch grass or just rope JFL. Im joking about the rope loooool, watch some Andrew Tate you sound like a complete beta rn
Cope, you need to read philosophy and learn logic to understand there is really no free will

• +1
Reactions: SubSigma