You won't get noticed anymore -- not even as a Chad

UnderTheKnife

UnderTheKnife

Med surgerymaxxed aspie
Go back 5-10 years, and you may notice women's street behavior was much different than now. More specifically, women used to use the street for validation. They would dress nice, then walk the streets while looking left and right, making eye contact with the men that notice them to feel better about themselves.

Where is that now?

Take a walk on the street and you'll notice that foids will be in one of the following states:
1. Walking with female friends (and so, preoccupied)
2. Walking with her SO (and so, preoccupied)
3. Uninterruptedly on her phone (and many times with big headphones on)
Meaning, a foid is not making any eye contact with strangers in all scenarios.

Why? Because she doesn't need that form of validation anymore. Social media and Tinder have filled that gap for her. In fact, they have saturated that gap to a level that they DON'T WANT ANY MORE validation. They already have more than they can handle that any additional amount would be a burden.

I came to notice this while waiting at a traffic light. A few seconds after I stood there, a Gigachad joined the herd. I thought OMG, now I will witness an instance when foids would drop their jaws open and blush due to the presence of Chad. Yet, to my dismay, not even a single foid (out of like 10 of them) noticed him (DESPITE BEING VERY TALL). They were too busy with their phones or talking to their friend.

This makes me think: if Chad is being invisible on the streets, then where does that leave me?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 25223, Don Alejo Garza, Deleted member 19036 and 31 others
It's over

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan, Skywalker, Deleted member 19036 and 2 others
Go back 5-10 years, and you may notice women's street behavior was much different than now. More specifically, women used to use the street for validation. They would dress nice, then walk the streets while looking left and right, making eye contact with the men that notice them to feel better about themselves.

Where is that now?

Take a walk on the street and you'll notice that foids will be in one of the following states:

Why? Because she doesn't need that form of validation anymore. Social media and Tinder have filled that gap for her. In fact, they have saturated that gap to a level that they DON'T WANT ANY MORE validation. They already have more than they can handle that any additional amount would be a burden.

I came to notice this while waiting at a traffic light. A few seconds after I stood there, a Gigachad joined the herd. I thought OMG, now I will witness an instance when foids would drop their jaws open and blush due to the presence of Chad. Yet, to my dismay, not even a single foid (out of like 10 of them) noticed him. They were too busy with their phones or talking to their friend.

This makes me think: if Chad is being invisible on the streets, then where does that leave me?
its over for all real life encounters tbh. we're losing ourselves to social media.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 19478 and 5 others
sorry i dont speak autism 😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙

• JFL
Reactions: Esteban1997 and currylightskin
I’ve noticed that as well.
Though girls are bolder in groups. They’re timid as fuck when alone and will often avoid eye contact

• +1
Reactions: fogdart, BetaGayFace2, thereallegend and 3 others
@averagejoe what’s your experience with this?

It depends where you live and how old you are. I still get IOIs, and girls coming up to me sometimes. My chad friend does too.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234 and Richard_Hungwell
It depends where you live and how old you are. I still get IOIs, and girls coming up to me sometimes. My chad friend does too.
Which country is this? Cold approached in daytime?

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
You have a point.
It seems this is a phenomenon that is more typical to big cities.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
Eventually women will get tired of Chad and want gigachad then eventually they'll get tired of gigachad and over on to giga giga Mega Chad and it gets even more downhill from there

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: edodalic29, latino_, thereallegend and 5 others
Which country is this? Cold approached in daytime?
USA, yes in day time. But the girls who approached us or asked for our number are usually around the same age as us
You have a point.
It seems this is a phenomenon that is more typical to big cities.
Ye our city is a suburb <100k people

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Richard_Hungwell and bwrauycnee
USA, yes in day time. But the girls who approached us or asked for our number are usually around the same age as us

Ye our city is a suburb <100k people
Mine is 1 million central, 5 million with suburbs. I can't wait to move to some town of 200-500k

women want oofy doofymaxxed normies that are into art and poetry in 2022

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19994 and Richard_Hungwell
OP thinks hes 1 pt below chad and is basically invisible and wonders why nothings happening. a bunch of girls will be eyeing you dow at bare minimum as a 7/10. even if you dont look have your friends watch for you

• +1
Reactions: henocied, Skywalker, Deleted member 18840 and 5 others
Strong first thread

Mine is 1 million central, 5 million with suburbs. I can't wait to move to some town of 200-500k
It's ogre with those #s . I've lived in diff places and the smaller the city e.g. <50k <100k the more you can slay all the hot girls/stacies who live there.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and UnderTheKnife
Eventually women will get tired of Chad and want gigachad then eventually they'll get tired of gigachad and over on to giga giga Mega Chad and it gets even more downhill from there
9088.jpg

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5892, Deleted member 13787, Chadeep and 3 others
extreme hypergamy copers are hilarious

• JFL
Reactions: latino_ and Richard_Hungwell
I’ve noticed that as well.
Though girls are bolder in groups. They’re timid as fuck when alone and will often avoid eye contact
They avoid eye contact because you're not Chad. Simple as that.

Nonsense.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20327
Hard cope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20327
Now I am the one checking out chads and making IOIs (no homo).

Yes i agree, in biggest cities i mean above 2 millions, on daytime, you will rarely get approached but girls will still lowkey give you iois.
I mean hes right in that sense that most girls are on their phones or so, i just want them to look up, ioi or iod idc - its usually the former - but if you don’t look up you can’t see its something i hate @Blackgymmax

• +1
Reactions: fogdart, Chadeep and Blackgymmax
Like a gigastacy prime neotenous girl was doing this on her phone and not caring about anyone.
I stared at her in awe for a while, then approached her complimented her she blushed and was happy asf. Yet if i stopped at her just not looking at ANYONE i may have taken it as a failo.
@Blackgymmax

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: UnderTheKnife and Blackgymmax
I promised myself to be as close to gigachad as possible. Im so sad man.
I have a very blackpilled best friend very harsh in ratings. He saw my whole ascension. He says i mog 95+/100 of every prime guy now irl in motion, anywhere between irl chadlite and low tier chad+
I will die or get fully shredded and lean and maxxed by end of this summer.

And if it still doesnt work… i will get custom infras, again opening my skull in half…

And eyecos if needed something you should think of.

Man i have rage, i want the treatment i got oversea, where ALL eyes from teen, to grannies, were on me and harrassed.
I won’t give up i will be biggest psl ascension of mankind.

You’re a pussy if you don’t max out yourself to death @Blackgymmax

And yes having friends to notice iois help a lot. Not only its easier to see + you don’t come off as an aspie

above me
schizo mental breakdown who talking to himself......sad

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: fukmylyf, Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 19478 and 1 other person
Genetically engineered superbreeder is the answer (theoretically there only needs to be one male since women would ideally want the best male in the world).
Dlixl0h32jx31

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman to mtn, Deleted member 5892, Deleted member 18776 and 3 others
@averagejoe what’s your experience with this?
Complete bullshit

The reason why girls are “preoccupied” and not interested in men anymore is because nowadays most men look like women.

Frail twink bodies with shit posture from playing video games, full of acne, no bone structure to show off, poor, shit sense of fashion and greasy hair.

Women check out guys on the streets all the time, they also come up to you and hit on you when YOU ARE GOOD LOOKING.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21796, BetaGayFace2, Chadeep and 4 others
I got noticed yesterday by a chubby Indian woman stared at me for like 5 seconds jfl, its progress, alright. Another one looked for a bit but not as long, she was more attractive but still average. So you do get noticed just depends on who you want to notice, the odds a women you want will have her jaw drop when she sees you is basically zero.

I promised myself to be as close to gigachad as possible. Im so sad man.
I have a very blackpilled best friend very harsh in ratings. He saw my whole ascension. He says i mog 95+/100 of every prime guy now irl in motion, anywhere between irl chadlite and low tier chad+
I will die or get fully shredded and lean and maxxed by end of this summer.

And if it still doesnt work… i will get custom infras, again opening my skull in half…

And eyecos if needed something you should think of.

Man i have rage, i want the treatment i got oversea, where ALL eyes from teen, to grannies, were on me and harrassed.
I won’t give up i will be biggest psl ascension of mankind.

You’re a pussy if you don’t max out yourself to death @Blackgymmax
I like your motivation bro.
As 50 cent once said, "Get rich or die tryin". The same applies here: "Looksmax or die tryin". That's why I was not 1% afraid during any cosmetic surgery. I took every chance that had the potential for improvement, no matter how little it is.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Complete bullshit

The reason why girls are “preoccupied” and not interested in men anymore is because nowadays most men look like women.

Frail twink bodies with shit posture from playing video games, full of acne, no bone structure to show off, poor, shit sense of fashion and greasy hair.

Women check out guys on the streets all the time, they also come up to you and hit on you when YOU ARE GOOD LOOKING.
Yes, this still happens. I guess I should have edited my post to mention that this seems more the case for big cities (1M+)

Yes, this still happens. I guess I should have edited my post to mention that this seems more the case for big cities (1M+)
I live in Paris lmao and constantly visit cities like Milano, Lisbon, Barcelona, Copenhagen

99% of guys are just average looking.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
Complete bullshit

How many times have you been cold approached on the street in daytime?

This is why I hate it when people say "dating apps and social media are bad places to meet people".

Nigga those are literally the only avenues if you don't have the right social circle or aren't still in school

This isn't 2002. Bars and nightclubs and malls are all dead.

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan and UnderTheKnife
But this doesn't mean that dating apps and social media are the better alternative -- it just means that both have become very bad.
I agree with you on the importance of a social circle -- this is actually my profile's main theme.
It seems that these days, the only way for salvation is to be in social circles where very few to no men can mog you.
I have been in a number of (fragile) social circles in my life. In one of them, I was the biggest beta you could think of, the punching bag, the clown, etc. While in some other circle, I was the main guy, everyone would join the gathering just to hear what news I have, how my travel adventures went, etc. Not coincidentally, this was a group of nerds from university. I was the alpha among them.
Hence, choose your social circles wisely, where you are the one who mogs others instead of the other way around. Female members of the circle will take big note of that.
I don't know how much flexibility you can have in being selective about your social circle members as you grow older, but it's still a thing to consider.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19478
But this doesn't mean that dating apps and social media are the better alternative -- it just means that both have become very bad.
I agree with you on the importance of a social circle -- this is actually my profile's main theme.
It seems that these days, the only way for salvation is to be in social circles where very few to no men can mog you.
I have been in a number of (fragile) social circles in my life. In one of them, I was the biggest beta you could think of, the punching bag, the clown, etc. While in some other circle, I was the main guy, everyone would join the gathering just to hear what news I have, how my travel adventures went, etc. Not coincidentally, this was a group of nerds from university. I was the alpha among them.
Hence, choose your social circles wisely, where you are the one who mogs others instead of the other way around. Female members of the circle will take big note of that.
I don't know how much flexibility in being selective about your social circle members as you grow older, but it's still a thing to consider.

Your social circle also needs females in it to begin with. I'm the alpha in mine but that's because my friends are all nerds like I am. My social circle is a sausage fest.

• +1
Reactions: UnderTheKnife
Dating is dead IRL and dead on tinder you need to approach on Roblox bro

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19994, Deleted member 19445, Deleted member 17311 and 1 other person
Your social circle also needs females in it to begin with. I'm the alpha in mine but that's because my friends are all nerds like I am. My social circle is a sausage fest.
Yes, both circles I mentioned had female members, and the way each set of the latter treated me was drastically different, due to the difference in the male demographics of the circle. As they say, "in the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king"

This is why I hate it when people say "dating apps and social media are bad places to meet people".

Nigga those are literally the only avenues if you don't have the right social circle or aren't still in school

This isn't 2002. Bars and nightclubs and malls are all dead.
Women make up half of the population, they are everywhere. They are open to being asked out everwhere everytime - for certain men

• +1
Reactions: alriodai and UnderTheKnife
"by certain men" -- that's key.

But also, I have been noticing something disturbing recently.
If a guy is less attractive than her, then that's obviously gonna lead to a rejection.
If a guy is more attractive than her, and she is insecure (which is the case for many foids these days), she will ALSO reject him, because she would think "oh this guy is better than me, sooner or later he'll be dumping me and I'll have to deal with the emotional pain, so better not go for it in the first place"

So whether you're attractive or not, chances of actually getting with a foid have gotten infinitesimally low.

online dating is a scam for men, and real life dating is completely dried up with many wymxn exclusively hooking up online and maybe seeing a provider cuck who met her through propinquity. it's completely and irrevocably over forever

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
Same. The OP is hard normie cope jfl. I do too. A woman doesn't even have to be over the top with attention/showing interest. It can be subtle like constantly glancing or smiling at you. Choosing signals 101.

@Cutecel2001 read.

• +1
Reactions: Cutecel2001

Where is that now?

I came to notice this while waiting at a traffic light. A few seconds after I stood there, a Gigachad joined the herd. I thought OMG, now I will witness an instance when foids would drop their jaws open and blush due to the presence of Chad. Yet, to my dismay, not even a single foid (out of like 10 of them) noticed him (DESPITE BEING VERY TALL). They were too busy with their phones or talking to their friend.

Op you dont get noticed because your ugly/ maybe normie at best. Stop projecting