YOU WONT SEE THE WORLD THE SAME WAY AFTER READING THIS ( ropefuel )

mathis

mathis

Zephir
As humans, we do not live; we have no control over our lives.

Everything you do, think, say... you don't do it because you want to.

Let me explain.

Who you are is only defined by two things: your genes and your past. Which one did you choose?

Free will is like chance; it does not exist. Every choice you make is the result of those genes and your past. You can't do anything about it. There is NOTHING you can ever do to change this.

In a way, we are all undergoing our lives, reacting to situations we never chose in a way we didn't choose either.

we are just strong AIs. Nothing more.

If someone came to know your genes and your past, he could know how you would react to any kind of situation. Maybe it will be the case one day?

Even the way you will react to this thread will be defined by genes+past again.

This is only a preface to a long thread I will do on this subject. Very depressing ngl

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: 0S4MA, noodlelover, Alexios and 21 others
:hnghn:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: czechsubhuman, tigrxs, GabachoCopium and 3 others

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JeromeMorrow, GabachoCopium, ilovenicotine and 1 other person
woah

He just told us about free will

truly mindblowing!(if you have double digit IQ)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, zylaro, Andremln and 16 others
jfl we were talking about fate vs free will in grade 9 english class
only retarded edgy teens think they have 0 control over their lives

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, zylaro, ArdaxHG and 8 others
no one cares this is common knowledge

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zylaro, Klasik01, Axii and 1 other person
woah

Its about anderstanding that since the second of your birth to your death, nothing you will do is controlled. Even your answer to this thread. We only are f robots at the end

• JFL
Reactions: Alexios and got.daim
jfl we were talking about fate vs free will in grade 9 english class
only retarded edgy teens think they have 0 control over their lives
You clearly anderstood nothing. I knew it would be too hard for sum

• JFL
Reactions: Incidence
You clearly anderstood nothing. I knew it would be too hard for sum
read what u said
babbling about how we live in a simulation, we dont have free will, and that our decisions are caused by our ancestors (which has been proven true tbf) doesnt really accomplish anything
this is like stage 1 of philosophy

• +1
Reactions: zylaro
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and ilovenicotine
read what u said
babbling about how we live in a simulation, we dont have free will, and that our decisions are caused by our ancestors (which has been proven true tbf) doesnt really accomplish anything
this is like stage 1 of philosophy
yh its ok you did not anderstood a thing. Never talked abt living in a simulation. Our decisions arent caused by our ancestrors but by your GENES. You have no control over anything because you cant control either your genes or your past. You only react to imposed situations, in a way that, again, you never choose.

• JFL
Reactions: got.daim and Incidence
woah

Btw free will is involved. But its not the point. Make me kinda sad to see that no one seem to anderstand

• JFL
Reactions: Incidence
yh its ok you did not anderstood a thing. Never talked abt living in a simulation. Our decisions arent caused by our ancestrors but by your GENES. You have no control over anything because you cant control either your genes or your past. You only react to imposed situations, in a way that, again, you never choose.
dnr
go do your geometry homework
also my point still stands,
ancestors past = ur past buddy

dnr
go do your geometry homework
also my point still stands,
ancestors past = ur past buddy
you should be paying more attention and try to anderstand ☹️ its probably why you are so dumb.
The only thing you ever get from your ancestors are genes fagg. So ancestors past = ancestors past👍Hope this help

Last edited:
you should be paying more attention and try to anderstand ☹️ its probably why you are so dumb.
The only thing you ever get from your ancestors are genes fagg. So ancestors past = ancestors past👍Hope this help
*understand

*understand
Its always the dumbest that think he is the smartest. Perfectly apply to you. You do not answer with arguments, or valuable informations. You only loose your own time hating over something that never did anything wrong to you. I would love to have intresting debates with matures peoples. It seem like its not the right place

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Its always the dumbest that think he is the smartest. Perfectly apply to you🤔
It's always the dumbest that say it's always the dumbest that think they are the smartest.

You think you just thought about something no one has ever thought about. The genetics + environment theory is not a theory it's common knowledge.

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
It's always the dumbest that say it's always the dumbest that think they are the smartest.

You think you just thought about something no one has ever thought about. The genetics + environment theory is not a theory it's common knowledge.
Its always the dumbest that say that its always the dumbest that say its always the dumbest that think they are the smartest. ☹️ think boyo. Think

No. Its not common knowledge ( look at @CarrotMaxxer ) and its not my principal point. You missed it even tho its written. Read again.

No. Its not common knowledge ( look at @CarrotMaxxer ) and its not my principal point. You missed it even tho its written. Read again.
Ok so what is the point exactly? Everything you wrote is what the average mind thinks about when they're bored

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer

Let me explain.

Who you are is only defined by two things: your genes and your past. Which one did you choose?

Free will is like chance; it does not exist. Every choice you make is the result of those genes and your past. You can't do anything about it. There is NOTHING you can ever do to change this.

In a way, we are all undergoing our lives, reacting to situations we never chose in a way we didn't choose either.

If someone came to know your genes and your past, he could know how you would react to any kind of situation. Maybe it will be the case one day?

This is only a preface to a long thread I will do on this subject. Very depressing ngl
This sounds incredibly foolish :lul: Maybe I'm not getting this. Are you saying because of environmental influences bestowed on one there's no such thing as "free will?" If so, are you saying a humans response to their destined genes / worldly influences isn't free will? I genuinely want to know.

Whole thread seems like you're an edgelord

• +1
Reactions: justropemaxbro and CarrotMaxxer
This sounds incredibly foolish :lul: Maybe I'm not getting this. Are you saying because of environmental influences bestowed on one there's no such thing as "free will?" If so, are you saying a humans response to their destined genes / worldly influences isn't free will? I genuinely want to know.

Whole thread seems like you're an edgelord
Because if so, I believe the response is the free will. There's nothing that stops one from acting on an infinite amount of responses available (other than anothers will, where it might sound corny, but the stronger will get its way.)

Unless you're trying to say humans can only have a limited amount of responses in certain situations because of environmental influences, contradicting free will.

Ok so what is the point exactly? Everything you wrote is what the average mind thinks about when they're bored
I never said or thought that i was intelligent. I dont think or even hope to be more intelligent than average. I am going to resume my point.

There is nothing intresting about life, you dont get to choose anything. There is not even a "you" that you choose to be. Only a concequense of unwanted events. As humans, we are only a bunch of previsibles animals. Even criminals. They arent responsable for what they do. They are undergoing their own life and act in concequence of it without controlling anything. Im really tired since its 3am for me. Its not as good as i wanted it to be, as i said this is a preface so ofc its easy to anderstand. And to finish i never came accros anyone talking about this. Even at school, which gave me the idea to do a thread on this.

Because if so, I believe the response is the free will. There's nothing that stops one from acting on an infinite amount of responses available (other than anothers will, where it might sound corny, but the stronger will get its way.)

Unless you're trying to say humans can only have a limited amount of responses in certain situations because of environmental influences, contradicting free will.
I love you. Finally someone giving a proper response. No, for me, you dont choose your response. The way you respond to a situation is 100% determined by uncontrollables factors ( genes and past ) . When you think you are chosing between for exemple, 2 response, the one you will finnaly pick is ONLY determined by your past and genes which are predefined. Anyone that have acces to those information and if he is smart enought, can know how you will respond before you do. Sorry for my english im still learning

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
schizo + dnrd

Let me explain.

whether free will exists or not, is undoubtetly one of the great existential questions that has troubled some of the brightest minds in history, and continues to be a source of debate - it of course has immensely profound implications on many things.
i do not have a solid answer to this question, and im inclined to say that our genetic profile and the way it epigenetically interacts with our internal and external enviroment ( or the sum of how it has interacted since our conception, so technically you could simply summarize it as "your past" in that way ) is perhaps all that there is to it, but then again maybe it isnt.
that being said, this is the least of your problems, since nothing you said is actually ropefuel or truly depressing to someone with a healthy nervous system - even tho i still have a long way to go healing the damage done to my brain in that regard, i am very much capable of seeing the bright side of all things mentioned and all things worthy of experiercing. even if i explained in great detail why that is, you may still remain unconvinced if your perception cannot envision a point of view yet to be experienced by you. i was depressed in the past, and i have a frame of refrence that you potentially dont. also, language is indeed something arbitrary and fluid that is simply commonly agreed upon, but its still spelled "understand" and the person who pointed out your typo after like 5 times you wrote it wrong, is not immature for doing so

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, lunin7, liberiangrimreaper and 1 other person
whether free will exists or not, is undoubtetly one of the great existential questions that has troubled some of the brightest minds in history, and continues to be a source of debate - it of course has immensely profound implications on many things.
i do not have a solid answer to this question, and im inclined to say that our genetic profile and the way it epigenetically interacts with our internal and external enviroment ( or the sum of how it has interacted since our conception, so technically you could simply summarize it as "your past" in that way ) is perhaps all that there is to it, but then again maybe it isnt.
that being said, this is the least of your problems, since nothing you said is actually ropefuel or truly depressing to someone with a healthy nervous system - even tho i still have a long way to go healing the damage done to my brain in that regard, i am very much capable of seeing the bright side of all things mentioned and all things worthy of experiercing. even if i explained in great detail why that is, you may still remain unconvinced if your perception cannot envision a point of view yet to be experienced by you. i was depressed in the past, and i have a frame of refrence that you potentially dont. also, language is indeed something arbitrary and fluid that is simply commonly agreed upon, but its still spelled "understand" and the person who pointed out your typo after like 5 times you wrote it wrong, is not immature for doing so
A lot of things depend on your point of view. As you can see from the response l got, pessimism is very present on this forum, and the majority of users will see this as a "ropefuel" i can understand that outside of this forum the way peoples would apprehand this is going to be different. I am depressed. I was depressed since i was a kid actually. I am since then followed by a doctor for this. I do a lot of mistake because i only learned english throught this forum or yt and only since the start of 2024. So a lot of the words i write only are in my memory as sound. I have no clue how to write them. The way he did corrected me is completly immature because he ignore my text and only focus on something that should not be important in the present discussion. Again sorry for my english

Dump. Only hight iq or i wont give any response anymore

I love you. Finally someone giving a proper response. No, for me, you dont choose your response. The way you respond to a situation is 100% determined by uncontrollables factors ( genes and past ) . When you think you are chosing between for exemple, 2 response, the one you will finnaly pick is ONLY determined by your past and your genes, and so, not choose by you. Anyone that have acces to those information and if he is smart enought, can know how you will respond before you do. Sorry for my english im still learning
Your environment/genes is the only reason you even have responses you choose, which means your will is limited by "uncontrollable" factors. That's what I'm getting from what you've said.

This is my take, it's pretty unpolished so you might find a counter.

(It'll take too long to put this into essay form, so just read my notes.)

NOTES/Unpolished Thoughts:
Someones free will affects the next generation. But, instead of it limited/contradicting your free will, it becomes the base/start of what your free will without putting into a bound, cancelling it out.

It's like your friend making a game mod for you didn't know of/got to play in (a game he made a character in, played, and beaten and you haven't even heard of, like roblox), putting you in a world they created, influencing certain things (how hard the game is, what mobs you may fight, etc) with their own will. Then they blindly without your consent/knowledge give you the game and say "good luck."

You may think, "so it constricts your free will in the game because you didn't have any influence in what the game could throw at you, and the though your character allowed to do what you want in the game, its bound to things because of what the creator added/removed."

But here's the thing, you didn't even have the opportunity/option to have "free will" because your game character (in a real-life scenario your, soul/consciousness/body) wasn't even brought into existence yet. Meaning you couldn't even out-will/ be overpowered/ be bound to an environment or gene.

I don't know if it's the right way to TLDR it, but I'm basically saying anything that happened before you had to the conscious/soul/life/body to have free will and live aren't acutal restrictions to your will (cancelled out), as you and your will didn't exist yet. And it's the beginning to have free will once it does (so you would be able to change your base environment {which isn't a limiter}; which in modern society, moving countries, choosing friends/family etc. Or genes; epigenetic stuff, not into biology so I won't touch into that). How could something be restricted by something else when it wasn't even there to be restricted?

It kinda taps into stoicism/Christianity, as they both talk about not to worry about things you weren't able to control, and to keep going, as worrying about the "uncontrollables" only stunt your great destiny.

Like I said, these are unpolished and unorganized, so please debate me longer if you disagree. I'll edit this later. It's fun:lul:

and your english is pretty nice, just a few flaws.

• +1
Reactions: mathis
I love you. Finally someone giving a proper response. No, for me, you dont choose your response. The way you respond to a situation is 100% determined by uncontrollables factors ( genes and past ) . When you think you are chosing between for exemple, 2 response, the one you will finnaly pick is ONLY determined by your past and genes which are predefined. Anyone that have acces to those information and if he is smart enought, can know how you will respond before you do. Sorry for my english im still learning
And thanks for bringing this up, haven't thought this hard in weeks:lul:

• +1
Your environment/genes is the only reason you even have responses you choose, which means your will is limited by "uncontrollable" factors. That's what I'm getting from what you've said.

Someones free will affects the next generation. But, instead of it limited/contradicting your free will, it becomes the base/start of what your free will without putting into a bound, cancelling it out.

It's like your friend making a game mod for you didn't know of/got to play in (a game he made a character in, played, and beaten and you haven't even heard of, like roblox), putting you in a world they created, influencing certain things (how hard the game is, what mobs you may fight, etc) with their own will. Then they blindly without your consent/knowledge give you the game and say "good luck."

You may think, "so it constricts your free will in the game because you didn't have any influence in what the game could throw at you, and the though your character allowed to do what you want in the game, its bound to things because of what the creator added/removed."

But here's the thing, you didn't even have the opportunity/option to have "free will" because your game character (in a real-life scenario your, soul/consciousness/body) wasn't even brought into existence yet. Meaning you couldn't even out-will/ be overpowered/ be bound to an environment or gene.

I don't know if it's the right way to TLDR it, but I'm basically saying anything that happened before you had to the conscious/soul/life/body to have free will and live aren't acutal restrictions to your will (cancelled out), as you and your will didn't exist yet. And it's the beginning to have free will once it does (so you would be able to change your base environment {which isn't a limiter}; which in modern society, moving countries, choosing friends/family etc. Or genes; epigenetic stuff, not into biology so I won't touch into that). How could something be restricted by something else when it wasn't even there to be restricted?

It kinda taps into stoicism/Christianity, as they both talk about not to worry about things you weren't able to control, and to keep going, as worrying about the "uncontrollables" only stunt your great destiny.

Like I said, these are unpolished and unorganized, so please debate me longer if you disagree. I'll edit this later. It's fun:lul:

i will definitly respond to you tomorow its 4am rn i need to sleep a bit b4. ( from what i can see all of this seem hight iq very good work brother )

Last edited:
  • +1
i will definitly respond to you tomorow its 4am rn i need to sleep a bit b4. ( from what i can see all of this seem hight iq very good work brother )
I'll be waiting :feelshah:

• +1
Bro thinks he discovered determinism :hnghn:

Bro thinks he discovered determinism :hnghn:
i found it by myslef but its nothing difficult. I am nothing close to someone intelligent. a lot of peoples before me as spinoza, already wrote about this. We are 8 billion. Every thought that ever come across your mind will have a least been thought by someone else before

no freedom isn’t real and never was real

you speak wisdom, the society cannot think for themselves

the government understands our natural desire to be pack animals

When the average person sees someone with a car, they think oh I need a car too

Or if they see someone buying a mansion, they think oh I need one too

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: horizontallytall, mathis and liberiangrimreaper
no freedom isn’t real and never was real
True freedom doesnt exist and never will i agree.
you speak wisdom, the society cannot think for themselves
Yes. Peoples are used to let other think for themselves
When the average person sees someone with a car, they think oh I need a car too

Or if they see someone buying a mansion, they think oh I need one too
thr point you raise here is very intresting. Unfortunatly because i am tired i wont go into too much detail. But the major problem we face as a capitalist society is thinking that desire= happiness. Capitalism does not benefit anyone. Everyone is slave of his own desire, which cant be fullfiled

• +1
Reactions: lunin7
I never said or thought that i was intelligent. I dont think or even hope to be more intelligent than average. I am going to resume my point.

There is nothing intresting about life, you dont get to choose anything. There is not even a "you" that you choose to be. Only a concequense of unwanted events. As humans, we are only a bunch of previsibles animals. Even criminals. They arent responsable for what they do. They are undergoing their own life and act in concequence of it without controlling anything. Im really tired since its 3am for me. Its not as good as i wanted it to be, as i said this is a preface so ofc its easy to anderstand. And to finish i never came accros anyone talking about this. Even at school, which gave me the idea to do a thread on this.
What is your point exactly?

Criminals aren't inherently evil it is always their genetics and environment that made them what they are, so the things out of their control which means they aren't bad since they didn't choose to become bad. That doesn't change the fact that they're dangerous to others in society and should be imprisoned.

Acknowledging the laws of nature is ok but it doesn't change anything.

• +1
Reactions: barettrealrx

Criminals aren't inherently evil it is always their genetics and environment that made them what they are, so the things out of their control which means they aren't bad since they didn't choose to become bad. That doesn't change the fact that they're dangerous to others in society and should be imprisoned.

Yh. Never said otherwise they obv need to be emprisoned. But having negative feeling toward them isnt productive and will only continue the violence chain. Violence only lead to more violence, vengeance only lead to vengeance. The day peoples will anderstand this humanity will have done a great step. It make me remember of what jesus said in the bible. If someone hit you, give him the other cheek, because the fact that he have that hate in him show he is the one that need to be healed. It take a lot of maturity to apply this in the real life.

There is no "law of nature" and even is it was the case, do you think humans has been following it for the past... idk... 2000 years?

great point. Yes its true that without your environement you could not even have the abilitie to react. However it doesnt change the fact that your reaction isnt defined by what you want but only by your past, and your genes. Its like : you are born a sponge, which may differe a little bit people to people, some are more attractive, others have abilities in specials area. During their live they will fill out this sponge. This is excatly what they will ever be. Born with something they didnt choose, live a life they didnt choose who fed them over time. Result ? Every thing you do, is defined by those 2 since they are the only thing that make you who you are. There is nothing such as "choosing". Those 2 factors will 100% choose for you for every little thought you ever have. So, after all, your life is only suffered. What is the point in living then ? I hope you get my point. There is nothing special in living since every action you do can be predicted. For me, as i explained here, no one have free will, so its not possible that othdr influence your life intentionally. For me, this is how everything work. Situation=reaction. NEVER choose by anyone or any THING( at least from what we know today, space is a pretty crazy thing who know what we may find )

but i mostly get your point. Yh its not possible that we have any power on this because when we spawn we already are trapped in it

• +1

Btw i do apply stoicism to my life. Very usefull

• +1
great point. Yes its true that without your environement you could not even have the abilitie to react. However it doesnt change the fact that your reaction isnt defined by what you want but only by your past, and your genes. Its like : you are born a sponge, which may differe a little bit people to people, some are more attractive, others have abilities in specials area. During their live they will fill out this sponge. This is excatly what they will ever be. Born with something they didnt choose, live a life they didnt choose who fed them over time. Result ? Every thing you do, is defined by those 2 since they are the only thing that make you who you are. There is nothing such as "choosing". Those 2 factors will 100% choose for you for every little thought you ever have. So, after all, your life is only suffered. What is the point in living then ? I hope you get my point. There is nothing special in living since every action you do can be predicted. For me, as i explained here, no one have free will, so its not possible that othdr influence your life intentionally. For me, this is how everything work. Situation=reaction. NEVER choose by anyone or any THING( at least from what we know today, space is a pretty crazy thing who know what we may find )
I have made a google Doc to debunk your claims. I didn't want to lose my train of thought will you were resting. I also gave the ability to comment if you have questions/disagreements (Ctrl+Alt+M)

Please read all side notes (comments), Context, and Before reading notes before you comment.

Here's the link:

And again, thanks for the argument.

• Love it
I have made a google Doc to debunk your claims. I didn't want to lose my train of thought will you were resting. I also gave the ability to comment if you have questions/disagreements (Ctrl+Alt+M)

Please read all side notes (comments), Context, and Before reading notes before you comment.

Here's the link:

Lets goo gonna read it rn

Here's the link:

Here is my answer : please take note that some of the arguments you gave, even tho was probably very pertinent, did not make sens at least for me so i prefered not to answer them. Again thank you for your smart answer its a pleasure to debate with you.

1 : you talk about a "soul" which, isnt proved to exist and i personnaly believe it doesnt. Otherwise i agree, all my arguments would be completly pointless. You talk abt an alternative to soul "Body-Consciousness-Mind" can you elaborate? I dont excatly anderstand what it mean and for which reason it is different from the rest of the brain.

2 : if i used the term "limited" its my fault and i apologize for that, because it is of course not possible to limit a none existent thing. For me there is just no "free will". I dont get your point on the univers "will". Can you elaborate please ? For me univers itself dont have a will either, no thing or being have one. And humans are a part of what we can call "univers", at least for me.

3 : barack obama, didnt had free will either. His genes and his past( life experience ) lead him to want to be president. And fortunatly for him his genes and his past gave him the knowledge to do so. What i mean is that he didnt choose to be president. He think he did. But his genes and past lead him to want to be president, not his free will. You get what i mean ?

4 : you talk about how your environement, history, genes ...are your individual univers. It is the problem : you choose none of them. You dont "work" with it. It is who you are without anything you can ever do about it. And they will be the reason of all your choices without you even thinking about it.

5 : i completly get your point with the battle of gojo and whatever fight with him. The problem is that, for me, the soul you talk about, that should be unaffected by the Environmental, Human, Ancestral, & Biological Pasts isnt real. For me, we only are a brain, and maybe a body, even tho i would think of the body more of the instrument of the brain.

• +1