You would be the most attractive man to ever walk the earth but....

?


  • Total voters
    8
D

Deleted member 21182

No face for your fucked up mind
Joined
Aug 1, 2022
Posts
53,356
Reputation
73,159
You'd be the most attractive man to ever walk to earth so attractive in fact people theorized you weren't even human and you could basically get any girl to fuck you

U would even make gigastacies look like shit but the catch is...

(You can't feel anything during sex. U can have sex and even coom but have 0 sensitivity and it's basically just a chore in order to let go of sperm and hornyness
 
So go from living how I live already to nothing changing except I get to mog evveryone? Yeah obv I'll take that.
 
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Deleted member 21182

Similar threads

BadLuck7892
Replies
15
Views
81
Sulfuras
Sulfuras
troy_exe
Replies
2
Views
26
nonolmaooo
nonolmaooo
Mandiubular
Replies
5
Views
27
thedoomandespair
thedoomandespair
RoidKid
Replies
11
Views
66
polarpop
polarpop

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top