You would hate Jesus Christ if he were alive today and you would make troon soyjak memes of him

The False Prophet

The False Prophet

Gold
I've been in a bunch of forums full of fake christians. The best Christian and the only real true Christian I've met in these places is Ironsidescel. I know what it means to be a true Christian, because I was one for 8 year and I was very pious. I was monk like. I don't mention this this, because unlike you, I'm not self righteous. I've obviously changed, which is cool, but this thread isn't about me, I'm just dropping some more brutal truth.

Tldr you are an immoral, self righteous fake Christian larper that is too deluded to see that you are more of a Satanist than a Christan.

• +1
Reactions: standardcel
No I wouldn't hate Jesus rather I would wish to help him in his mission to spread Islam :feelsgood:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and jinnu
Images   2024 06 24T155738063

Many are afraid to face the harsh truth

• Love it
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
I can't find the thread, because I think @Eternal_ was banned, or some shit, but he said money is the only thing that matters in a thread in the moneymaking and success section.

You christians are much more evil and darker than I am and I am a practicing Black Magician

I'm try to strip away remnants of my past Christianity. I'm making a conscious effort to become amoral and I am still a better Christian than you

I'd like to see you talk to @King Solomon