You would probably rope if you looked like me

nigtard

nigtard

0 likes on Hinge and Tinder.Everyone irl looks at you with disgust.You are constantly told by others that you look hideous.

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Michael Myers, butterworld and hiwasuwor
I'm trying to use my imagination as hard as i can right now

I'm trying to use my imagination as hard as i can right now
Can't take you serious with that dp. Imagine worshiping that faggot.But yeah I'm 99th percentile ugly but I'm not posting pics on here anymore because of the influx of tiktok users

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
I would prefer looking like you than me.

I would prefer looking like you than me.
Trust me you wouldn’t my face has even cost me jobs before.i caught a guy just laughing in my face yesterday for no reason

• So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers
Trust me you wouldn’t my face has even cost me jobs before.i caught a guy just laughing in my face yesterday for no reason
What a stupid faggot. I hope he dies a painful death.

• +1
Reactions: nigtard
What a stupid faggot. I hope he dies a painful death.
It is what it is.I’m used to it now since I’ve been ugly all my life.I got bullied for my looks and race until I was like 13-14 and became intimidating to others.

• So Sad
It is what it is.I’m used to it now since I’ve been ugly all my life.I got bullied for my looks and race until I was like 13-14 and became intimidating to others.
You don't deserve any of that crap, brother. But, the only good thing about this is that we're desensitized to crap like this. We are mentally much stronger than anyone else. That is a blessing in and of itself.

You don't deserve any of that crap, brother. But, the only good thing about this is that we're desensitized to crap like this. We are mentally much stronger than anyone else. That is a blessing in and of itself.
Not really I still breakdown sometimes.Its just that I don’t really care about my life anymore whatever happens was bound to happen

• So Sad
Not really I still breakdown sometimes.Its just that I don’t really care about my life anymore whatever happens was bound to happen
Then you'll get used to it later on. But, you will get used to it sooner than later. Stay strong brother.