You young version mogs young version of Chico?

Mogs or Nah?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 2227

‎⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Images 33

It's looks like his proportions and ratios stayed exactly the same and his skull is the only feature that changed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
It's looks like his proportions and ratios stayed exactly the same and his skull is the only feature that changed.
I'm pretty sure everyone proportions were the same as a baby.

• +1

Yes, this is normal development, if somewhat your ratios get fucked and your bones don't improved so something wrong happened.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
I'm pretty sure everyone proportions were the same as a baby.
I mean some people look radically different after puberty.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
yes. still do

I mean some people look radically different after puberty.
i do. i had no lower third even as a 10 year old now i have godlike lower third and its my best feature jfl

• +1
Reactions: lookserumaxeru and Deleted member 2227
i do. i had no lower third even as a 10 year old now i have godlike lower third and its my best feature jfl

Yes the bones grow, but your ratios (IPD, PFL etc...) and features like eyes, nose and mouth don't get fucked, only if something wrong happened...

Yes the bones grow, but your ratios (IPD, PFL etc...) and features like eyes, nose and mouth don't get fucked, only if something wrong happened...
my eye area changed the past 1 year, it seems my lower eyelid retraced and my eye got visibly narrower. this from age 23->24

• +1