You'd need to be a legit autist or scumbag to not be NT

the next o'pry

the next o'pry

MM’s makes MM’s
The issue is that the majority of people on this forum are actually NT, it's just that they like to pretend they're not to seem quirky or that others associate extroversion with being NT, which is false. Non-NT people are actually a pain in the ass to interact with because they can't understand any sort of social clues or only talk about themselves, that's what being truly non-NT is...

there was a post made by @Clown Show that caught my attention

"What does "NT" even mean, it is such a vague term. What it encompasses in terms of personality and conversation skills exactly? It has been proven time and time again that if a man is attractive enough, it really doesn't matter what he says or how he acts, he can even get away with some crazy shit. This disproves the NT theory. What further disproves the NT theory is that, if NT mattered in the slightest, then some deformed subhuman guy could fuck a good looking foid just for the fact that he is NT, but that would never happen. Numbers game further proves that looks are everything. You are constantly approaching foids until one finds you attractive enough. You can have hyper NT approach to some foids more so than to others, and they would still reject you cuz of looks. In my opinion, if you can't slay at least 1 in 10 foids that you approach, that is not a existence worthy of human being."

I agree with this, not because being NT doesn't matter, but because the vast majority of people are NT, so it doesn't really affect you that much. You'd need to be a legit autist or scumbag to not be NT, i would argue if you go to the club or any party most of the people are "NT" and have a decent social cricle, "non NT" arent in those places and despite that i see a ton of lonely guys, even sometimes ive seen girls would rather dance with each other than dancing with someone they dont find attractive.

nt is just a way to blame your lack of smv to something "you can control" in theory like MUH MUH NT.

id would even argue not being low inhibition is a bigger problem than not being nt specially when it comes to approaching women (you probably arent a HTN+ TO GET APPROACHED IRL ANYWAY SO YOU MUST APPROACH)

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski, bloomercel, EggKing and 11 others
didnt read GIF

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TheMaxxer333, mogstars, mid and 4 others
So much water, all in one thread. Yes, chad doesn't have to be NT, but it's not like there are any of those here. And 95% of users became non NT cause of past experiences

• +1
Reactions: marek937, 6′2 still over, bloomercel and 5 others
nt just means being oversocialized. ideally people should have a mix of autism(cerebral) and nt(limbic) traits. modern humans are too nt and not autistic enough, this makes for very superficial low iq interactions, activities, and conversations. this also turns sex into a trivial social event, which it should not be. there is a lack of thought and foresight being put into most things people do.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TheMaxxer333, mogstars, bloomercel and 4 others
I was actually diagnosed with autism as a child. How many forum members have legitimately been diagnosed?

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Xangsane and ElTruecel
Using extremes is never productive in any scenario for this forum, height v face must have nuance in consideration why not this case?

A non-NT MTN will be out done by a charismatic LTN. It is a solid halo and this is a bad post

• +1
Reactions: TheMaxxer333, NONE, TUSSELEIF and 1 other person
I was actually diagnosed with autism as a child. How many forum members have legitimately been diagnosed?
I have at 9 with adhd too

Using extremes is never productive in any scenario for this forum, height v face must have nuance in consideration why not this case?

A non-NT MTN will be out done by a charismatic LTN. It is a solid halo and this is a bad post
also depends on location

If you are legit autistic then it can but most guys aren't that bad.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: the next o'pry and Deleted member 51465
The issue is that the majority of people on this forum are actually NT, it's just that they like to pretend they're not to seem quirky or that others associate extroversion with being NT, which is false. Non-NT people are actually a pain in the ass to interact with because they can't understand any sort of social clues or only talk about themselves, that's what being truly non-NT is...

"What does "NT" even mean, it is such a vague term. What it encompasses in terms of personality and conversation skills exactly? It has been proven time and time again that if a man is attractive enough, it really doesn't matter what he says or how he acts, he can even get away with some crazy shit. This disproves the NT theory. What further disproves the NT theory is that, if NT mattered in the slightest, then some deformed subhuman guy could fuck a good looking foid just for the fact that he is NT, but that would never happen. Numbers game further proves that looks are everything. You are constantly approaching foids until one finds you attractive enough. You can have hyper NT approach to some foids more so than to others, and they would still reject you cuz of looks. In my opinion, if you can't slay at least 1 in 10 foids that you approach, that is not a existence worthy of human being."

I agree with this, not because being NT doesn't matter, but because the vast majority of people are NT, so it doesn't really affect you that much. You'd need to be a legit autist or scumbag to not be NT, i would argue if you go to the club or any party most of the people are "NT" and have a decent social cricle, "non NT" arent in those places and despite that i see a ton of lonely guys, even sometimes ive seen girls would rather dance with each other than dancing with someone they dont find attractive.

nt is just a way to blame your lack of smv to something "you can control" in theory like MUH MUH NT.

id would even argue not being low inhibition is a bigger problem than not being nt specially when it comes to approaching women (you probably arent a HTN+ TO GET APPROACHED IRL ANYWAY SO YOU MUST APPROACH)
very few ppl have problems with NT the main issue that I see myself having is my anxiety, high inhibition and my overall low self esteem luckily I found a solution for these problems honestly If I fix one these problems I listed above my life would drastically change for the better .org should post more stuff about social dynamics

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and NONE
What’s your rating if you get approached a couple times when you’re out? Say by an above average girl

Also yes NT is tera cope

I admire the fact you joined so long ago and are still at less than 1,000 posts. Mirin’

• Love it
Reactions: the next o'pry
True but bluepillers here don't wanna understand that, most people are NT and have good personalities, your only problem in the dating market is your looks

I might be legit non nt. The thought of talking to people for me its like a pain in the ass. And would only enjoy talking about myself. And I'm not narcy (how could I be narcissist after being blackpilled?)
I could only talk to people with no problems if I need something from them. MY father acts the same way I do but he's more extrovert than me.

I was diagnosed by a group of psychiatrists. Symptoms doesn’t only show in that I can’t just get laid, I also have 0 friends and unable to form connections or fit in anywhere (even on this shithole), obsessive interests, eye contact, all that shit

If I was NT at least getting laid could be debateable, but at least I’d have an easier time making connections and being a functioning fucking human

Last edited:
It has been proven time and time again that if a man is attractive enough, it really doesn't matter what he says or how he acts, he can even get away with some crazy shit. This disproves the NT theory. What further disproves the NT theory is that, if NT mattered in the slightest, then some deformed subhuman guy could fuck a good looking foid just for the fact that he is NT, but that would never happen.
Retards here always look at the extremes and use that to disprove theories. Oh, so a non NT chad can still fuck? Well, NT is law must be bullshit. A NT subhuman cant fuck? NT must be bullshit. Its like saying since extreme communism in the USSR doesnt work, we should never employ any remotely left-leaning policies ever and should revert to anarchism and unregulated capitalism. What ever happened to nuance?

• +1
Reactions: TheMaxxer333
nt just means being oversocialized. ideally people should have a mix of autism(cerebral) and nt(limbic) traits. modern humans are too nt and not autistic enough, this makes for very superficial low iq interactions, activities, and conversations. this also turns sex into a trivial social event, which it should not be. there is a lack of thought and foresight being put into most things people do.
Bookmarked, never seen someone talk about it this way

I’m so non NT I didn’t even fit in with the nerds or the wierd kids at my school

• +1
Reactions: 6′2 still over