You’ll never be stared at

forevergymcelling

forevergymcelling

Full-Time Chodemaxxer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, fogdart, ROTTING and 3 others
Nigga I already was by a couple of girls it’s not that hard the problem is the quality

Any mtn will get lucky if he actually goes out some girl will always be attracted

With these girls that stare and keep staring even when u look back it’s GG

Real attractive girls usually don’t even consider my exsistance the most attractive girl who ever stared at me was a Turkish skinny mtb

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Staceymaxxing, infini, p0lishsubhuman and 7 others
Who does that irl? Obviously you will be "caught" if you stare at someone 2m away from you with a bunch of other people in the room

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and cutie_pie
Fake as fuck

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and cutie_pie
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Blackgymmax, Deleted member 21182 and 1 other person
Just be recessed ethnic manlet theory

Those girls would be repulsed by my short torso wide ribs and lats gorilla tier mutant chode abomination of a phsyique

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, sall, 444 and 8 others
Take your pills, schizo

That’s why every time someone here calls me ugly i just remember all the girls who came talk to me, even tho sometimes they are not the most prettiest of girls ig for a guy to have any girl approach them is already a halo

Ik they are real ppl too because other ppl aknawlege them it’s not like im schizophrenic

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Pikabro
lol

some pathetic htn

some girls do that other don’t

Real attractive girls usually don’t even consider my exsistance the most attractive girl who ever stared at me was a Turkish skinny mtb
B-b-but I thought you slayed htbs?!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: infini, Obito, Blackgymmax and 1 other person
B-b-but I thought you slayed htbs?!
Well whenever I’m lucky I get one like my gf or ex that are htb

But usually it’s like strong ltb low mtb who are staring at me in public at least the most obvious ioi

Like I don’t consider every girl who merely gazed at my direction it’s usually the ones who are looking for a long time then I look at them they look away than back than away than back… or just straight up keep staring, that’s a obvious ioi unfortunately it’s not the most attractive girls

That’s why every time someone here calls me ugly i just remember all the girls who came talk to me, even tho sometimes they are not the most prettiest of girls ig for a guy to have any girl approach them is already a halo

Ik they are real ppl too because other ppl aknawlege them it’s not like im schizophrenic
Water. Don’t listen to online narratives. Only real life experiences matter.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
I have been stared at like that but for the wrong reasons

i will never have these kind of experiences

Nigga I already was by a couple of girls it’s not that hard the problem is the quality

Any mtn will get lucky if he actually goes out some girl will always be attracted

With these girls that stare and keep staring even when u look back it’s GG

as a HTN i mostly had approaches and iois by mtbs and sometimes even ltbs. if i got to talk to htb‘s from social circle or warm approaches (like a mate met girls and i joined for example), htbs to stacylites (only 1 tbh) also fell in love or had interest at least

if u want ur looksmatch or higher, u need social skills tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
Girls staring at you is either a hit or miss,too many factors at play and could just be attention seeking which
is the case most of the times.

Fool proof way to gauge a woman's interest in you is to notice whether or not she acts childish/awkward/nervous
around you.I have seen a group of girls act this way before at a Car Show I went to when this tall tatted up Tyrone
pulled up at the event,was with his boys not even paying them any attention yet they somehow found their way
over to his vicinity and began acting like schoolgirls

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
why tf would you drive attention to the forum in that way

im pretty sure that one of these days some famous supermodel will get tired of being messaged retarded stuff by rotters and he will post
this shit on his ig

She looks like stblackops2

I saw stacylite about 20 years old who was staring for about 5 seconds (to the point where she was turning her head) at old 60 years bald man. Staring means nothing or young girls who can have any guy they want are into old bald men.

• +1
I always maintain eye contact for a few secs with pretty girls, I would say 60/40 they stare too

• +1
Who does that irl? Obviously you will be "caught" if you stare at someone 2m away from you with a bunch of other people in the room
If a girl is attracted to you, she won’t care about getting caught

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Deleted member 16474 and spark