You’ll Never Get Even.

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
You know people say, success is the best revenge. The saying is a cope. Success doesn’t hurt people. Success can’t be used to get revenge.

Do you think ascending to GigaChad will compensate for the injustice you’ve faced? That’s GigaCope.

The things that hurt you don’t hurt them!

You’ve felt tons of sadness from seeing people in love. You’ve felt tons of pain from getting mogged. You’ve felt like roping from overhearing normies talk about relationships. GigaChads hurt you, and you want to switch roles. You want it to be your turn to hurt people. You want everyone else to feel the same way you felt through your whole life.

But it won’t work. Us incels are a rare breed. Guess what? Talking about relationships in other people’s presence doesn’t affect these people! Making out in public when you’re GigaChad doesn’t make passersby feel bad! Walking around mogging normies doesn’t get them upset! The vast majority of normies can’t care less about other people’s bodycounts, they don’t care a bit about beating people in the virginity loss race, and they don’t give a flying fuck about dominance and mogging. The things that hurt you don’t hurt them! You slap down the UNO Reverse Card, no effect.

You’ll Never Get Even.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mr. Nobody, Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member and 6 others
HELLO MY ABUSED DOG LOOKS LIKE ANOTHER THREAD WITH 0 replies

LOOKS LIKE IT MIGHT BE OVER FAGOT

@
4657.jpg

@
4657.jpg

@
BrendioEEE
@BrendioEEE

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Heguldus and thecel
I tend to get direct revenge wherever I can.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 189 and thecel
Im a manlet. A manlet getting revenge is comical shit. On some lord farquad shit

• Woah
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Mr. Nobody, thecel and subhuman incel
going ER is the only way to get even @OldVirgin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 5786 and thecel
Don't looksmax - my advice @subhuman incel

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: subhuman incel and thecel
if you ascend to chadlite +, you can still cuck some normies and fuck their girlfriends. you can video tape the sex with their girlfriend and send the video to her boyfriend so he starts crying. @OldVirgin

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, Yuya Moggershima, Heguldus and 6 others
PossiblePepperyAfricanclawedfrog max 1mb

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, Chadeep, CtrlAltDelete and 1 other person
Kill their family. That’ll get them!

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, turkproducer, subhuman incel and 1 other person
Why would you want some kind of 'revenge'?

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, subhuman incel, thecel and 1 other person
So sensitive u gotta relax buddy

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: subhuman incel and thecel
You know people say, success is the best revenge. The saying is a cope. Success doesn’t hurt people. Success can’t be used to get revenge.

Do you think ascending to GigaChad will compensate for the injustice you’ve faced? That’s GigaCope.

You’ve felt tons of sadness from seeing people in love. You’ve felt tons of pain from getting mogged. You’ve felt like roping from overhearing normies talk about relationships. GigaChads hurt you, and you want to switch roles. You want it to be your turn to hurt people. You want everyone else to feel the same way you felt through your whole life.

But it won’t work. Us incels are a rare breed. Guess what? Talking about relationships in other people’s presence doesn’t affect these people! Making out in public when you’re GigaChad doesn’t make passersby feel bad! Walking around mogging normies doesn’t get them upset! The vast majority of normies can’t care less about other people’s bodycounts, they don’t care a bit about beating people in the virginity loss race, and they don’t give a flying fuck about dominance and mogging. The things that hurt you don’t hurt them! You slap down the UNO Reverse Card, no effect.

You’ll Never Get Even.
Very true, nothing short of physically harming my enemies will really do anything to them. You think they’d care if I get a girl? No, they’d still not respect me

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel and subhuman incel
Revenge is just another temporary cope. Improving your life is always better than trying to ruin someone elses or trying to win one over.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, thecel and Need2Ascend

You’ll Never Get Even.
You shouldn't want to get revenge on people who hurt you unintentionally. Making out in public is bad, but there are tons of other ways people run around being disgusting for everyone else to see.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Heguldus
Why would you want some kind of 'revenge'?
Revenge is just another temporary cope. Improving your life is always better than trying to ruin someone elses or trying to win one over.
You shouldn't want to get revenge on people who hurt you unintentionally. Making out in public is bad, but there are tons of other ways people run around being disgusting for everyone else to see.

life is about generating and obtaining more happiness than your competition does.

The only thing that makes me even remotely happy is others suffering at this point.

I agree with this @Areuready quote, BUT another thing that makes me happy is seeing the underprivileged (ugly people and short people for example) surpass their privileged counterparts.

Success isn't revenge. Success makes you forget the bad things that happened to you.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002 and thecel
Success makes you forget the bad things that happened to you.

I hope this never happens. Forgetting injustices is the worst thing that can happen to a person whose life and mindset are based around justice and fairness.

I hope this never happens. Forgetting injustices is the worst thing that can happen to a person whose life and mindset are based around justice and fairness.
I don't mean to forget literally. What I mean is that thinking about an injustice that you face doesn't affect you emotionally so much when you are successful.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
I don't mean to forget literally. What I mean is that thinking about an injustice that you face doesn't affect you emotionally so much when you are successful.

I hope this doesn't happen either.

Emotion equals motivation.

If injustices stop affecting my emotions, I may lose motivation for pursuing justice.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
I hope this doesn't happen either.

Emotion equals motivation.

If injustices stop affecting my emotions, I may lose motivation for pursuing justice.
Are you a social justice warrior?

• +1
I'm just a subhuman, involuntary celibate. Started mewing and got forward growth

• Love it
Are you a social justice warrior?

I'm an incel SJW. I'm not an SJW for poor people, not an SJW for gay people, not an SJW for Black and Latino people.*

I'm an SJW who wants to advocate for incels, ugly people, small people, weak people, social outcasts, and people who unfairly missed out on life experiences (e.g. people who never got invited to high school parties).

*I don't mean I don't support anyone who's poor, gay, Black, or Latino; I mean I don't support them solely on the basis that they're those things. I do support Black incels.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
most people were probably aware they were hurting you they just saw it as justified to succeed and leave you behind because "that's life"

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 12002 and thecel