Young boyos seize your youth

TyroneIncoming

TyroneIncoming

Iron
Serious talk boyos :blackpill:
If you're young under 25 and still at college then I implore you to looksmax/statusmax.

If you desire an idyllic life with a young, wholesome chick who hasn't been 'liberated' by western cuckery then you can only do that while you're in uni & young. You should make this a priority because after you graduate uni the dating market is full of trash

'my exbf was abusive/mental health issues/reformed sluts etc. Whilst you wageslave for peanuts.

Anyway boyos most of you will dispell this as the ramblings of an oldcel but if I could go back in time I'd looksmax/statusmax and find a proper girl but such is life. :ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, never_lucky, androciv and 14 others
Absolutely agree.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
I will:feelsgood:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: TyroneIncoming and Deleted member 3828
Agree with the title tbh

But youth life is about much more than just having a gf.

Fucking around, partying, travelling, roadtrips, having freedom, making memories, etc

You're only young once

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing
Serious talk boyos :blackpill:
If you're young under 25 and still at college then I implore you to looksmax/statusmax.

If you desire an idyllic life with a young, wholesome chick who hasn't been 'liberated' by western cuckery then you can only do that while you're in uni & young. You should make this a priority because after you graduate uni the dating market is full of trash

'my exbf was abusive/mental health issues/reformed sluts etc. Whilst you wageslave for peanuts.

Anyway boyos most of you will dispell this as the ramblings of an oldcel but if I could go back in time I'd looksmax/statusmax and find a proper girl but such is life. :ogre:
You're steering everyone to a life of misery. Don't go to college. School sucks. It's boring and it's gay. And so are the people who go there.

• +1
Reactions: delta7

Last edited:
You're steering everyone to a life of misery. Don't go to college. School sucks. It's boring and it's gay. And so are the people who go there.
Cool and what should i do instead

Agree with the title tbh

But youth life is about much more than just having a gf.

Fucking around, partying, travelling, roadtrips, having freedom, making memories, etc

You're only young once
Imo a lot of that is cope. You can still fuck around, party travel, do roadtrips etc once your out of the Univeristy/college/early 20s bubble but your ability to find a wholesome, attractive young women is permanently gone at a certain age.

Carpe Diem boyos carpe diem

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
don't have to go to school, the point i'm making is use your youth to find a proper wholesome gf because once your out you're fooooking out. Your selection platter will consist of zoloft ridden 26 year olds & chicks with only fans.

I just had a chick with an only fans slide into my dms. JFL, imagine the future mother of your children having pictures of her anus on the internet for $5 a pop. :lul:

Well I don't have to imagine because thats the standard we'll have to accept if we don't ascend and get something proper.

Cool and what should i do instead
I don't know. I've never been to the Middle East. I'm unfamiliar with Arab society. Couldn't tell you what hidden opportunities you should start looking for.

International traveling. Long term traveling is good. Make a one way course for South America or whatever. Don't need any plans. Just enough money to last you six months. You'll figure things out. There's always money to be made when you're living abroad. No need for education, just ability.

don't have to go to school, the point i'm making is use your youth to find a proper wholesome gf because once your out you're fooooking out. Your selection platter will consist of zoloft ridden 26 year olds & chicks with only fans.

I just had a chick with an only fans slide into my dms. JFL, imagine the future mother of your children having pictures of her anus on the internet for $5 a pop. :lul:

Well I don't have to imagine because thats the standard we'll have to accept if we don't ascend and get something proper.
Ok, but a degree isn't the only way to ascend. It's not even necessary in today's society, believe it or not. A person who has ability will find their way no matter what.

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
Imo a lot of that is cope. You can still fuck around, party travel, do roadtrips etc once your out of the Univeristy/college/early 20s bubble but your ability to find a wholesome, attractive young women is permanently gone at a certain age.

Carpe Diem boyos carpe diem
Idk man, the same principle goes for finding a gf.
At 25 you can still find a cute 18/19yo girl if thats what you want. Obv not on tinder, rather through hobbies, other friends, local partys etc

• +1
Reactions: TyroneIncoming and Prettyboy
At 25 you can still find a cute 18/19yo girl if thats what you want. Obv not on tinder, rather through hobbies, other friends, local partys etc
Perhaps but unlikely once you're 26/27 you don't mix with the same social circles and are heavily limited by wageslavery. Increasing attractiveness as you age is a red pill myth.

My message is this: Don't count on the miniscule post 25 probabilities and seize your youth boyos. :chad:

• +1
Reactions: never_lucky and Need2Ascend
Great thread, this hit me lately and made me a bit more aggressive with any opportunities that come up with women. Better later than never

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TyroneIncoming
I'll add this for the boyos. I've gymmaxxed, athleticsmaxxed, degreemaxxed and job/statusmaxxed. It's all cope boyos pure fooking cope. That's why the Vietnamese farmer with his innocent, cute wife is far happier than any western pleb.

Carpe diem boyos ante noctem occupat te:ogre:

isnt this literally the entire point of this website

@RoundHouse @.👽. tbh
XD

• JFL
Reactions: RoundHouse
I'll add this for the boyos. I've gymmaxxed, athleticsmaxxed, degreemaxxed and job/statusmaxxed. It's all cope boyos pure fooking cope. That's why the Vietnamese farmer with his innocent, cute wife is far happier than any western pleb.

Carpe diem boyos ante noctem occupat te:ogre:
It's all cope?

My status/looksmaxing is coming together at 26

Tho the oppourtunities for young and slaying is over lol. Now it's like trying to find a decent girlfriend to betabux is a full time job. Chicks mating strategies change at 22. Getting in their pants becomes so hard for 6+/10 women

Perhaps but unlikely once you're 26/27 you don't mix with the same social circles and are heavily limited by wageslavery. Increasing attractiveness as you age is a red pill myth.

My message is this: Don't count on the miniscule post 25 probabilities and seize your youth boyos. :chad:
Legit.

Wagecelling=SOUL crushing and takes up 50+hrs a week+Gymcel+chores/cooking/cleaning/dog=Zero time/energy to slay.
Wouldn't cope on that. I banged 1x 19 year old at 25 thru sheer luck. The youngest you can get thats of any quality at 25 is 22, MABEY 21.

Im 26.5 now and legit starting to become a man. While it makes you more attractive to 23+ y/os you become repulsive oldcel to sub 23

Last year of uni, found out about looksmaxxing too late to be useful for youngmaxxing :feelswah:

Youngcels who browse this website don't realize how lucky they are

• +1
Reactions: never_lucky

Users who are viewing this thread

Back