Young Bryan Cranston (Breaking Bad Walter White Actor) Was Such a Mogger

rapidinshallah

rapidinshallah

Bronze

When he was young, in PSL standards he was equivalent to David Gandy. He has better eye area (Same hollowing and shape, but better eyebrows). Also, his jaw is more angular and defined, less oval than Gandy's. I assume his only two flaws (which can be overlooked) is his overly pale pheno, and thin lips. His skin doesn't contain a lot of collagen but he was very much a mid tier chad when he was young.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: horizontallytall, Joe Rogancel, Lmao and 8 others
Yeah Mr. White, looksmax yeah.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SolarWind, fuckedupmanlet, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
I am the one who MOGS !

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Joe Rogancel, Patient A and 6 others
Overrated

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 17872
Breaking
‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏ ‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏ ‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏ ‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏ Mog

• JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
I-am-the-one-who-knocksI-am-the-danger-scene.jpg

Who are you talking to right now? Who is it you think you see? Do you know how much slays i make a year? I mean, even if I told you, you wouldn't believe it. Do you know what would happen if I suddenly decided to stop going on tinder? A dick big enough that it could be used in the major league goes belly up. Dissapears! My test levels cease to exist without sex. No, you clearly don't know who you're talking to, so let me clue you in. I am not recessed, Skyler. I am the 7psl and high smv. Normie goes out and ropes same evening and you think that of me? No.
I am the one who MOGS !

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, 5'8manlet, Frank Jack and 9 others
  • +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Deleted member 15827 and Sir Galachad
Cranston is 5.5 PSL solid high tier Chadlite. Eyes are above average but nothing special, bones are good but not enough angular and hollow cheeks not visible.

6 PSL Chad is a solid rating , unmoggable IRL and only male models or actors and gigachad moggs you. You re basically the best looking dude in your high school, town or university. Only 1 man in 700 looks like you our better. Chad moggs.

Other good looking men are chadlites and slay the same IRL but Chad mogg them. Chad is all about the meme and mogg everyone around.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Chadlite maybe

wow explains where his charisma came from