Young Chad playing video games

Lookologist003

Lookologist003

Skull crafter

Suicide fuel. He mogs me from the Scottish Highlands to Portsmouth and back.

Meanwhile, when I play video games it's to cope with my life. Fuck this. Loading the machine gun in just a moment.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, piec, Jova and 1 other person
Look at that forward growth. FRuaaaack. Z-axis = pussy access

@thecel

• JFL
Reactions: thecel, Suns9999 and alurmo
You've been posted to 4chan

• JFL
Reactions: Alucard69
Htn

• +1
Reactions: Nirvana
Weak htn

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
Sarcasm or real?

• +1
Reactions: LuckyBeast
I don't care about his looks level, but if he posted in ratings section here, he'd get rated like LTN lol
They would probably say MTN or High MTN, also he looks mexican or mixed with white genes. LTN is an underrate, keep in mind he's too young right now. He need more facial bones

• +1
They would probably say MTN or High MTN, also he looks mexican or mixed with white genes. LTN is an underrate, keep in mind he's too young right now.
I have somewhat of a similar chin, and i'm too scared to go outside until i get genio.

But yeah i don't think he's too ugly or anything, just surprising when i obsess over my chin so much

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
I have somewhat of a similar chin, and i'm too scared to go outside until i get genio.

But yeah i don't think he's too ugly or anything, just surprising when i obsess over my chin so much
I prolly look worse than u, but either way you go out or not ppl gonna forget you in like 1 hour if u have to, go, have fun tbh

• +1
Everyone games u retard. Fuck gamers

I prolly look worse than u, but either way you go out or not ppl gonna forget you in like 1 hour if u have to, go, have fun tbh
I know, it's just that i don't feel like socializing etc.. if i'm so insecure about my chin. I'll never be chad or anything, that's fine for me, but i have an insane obsession over chin

• +1
I know, it's just that i don't feel like socializing etc.. if i'm so insecure about my chin. I'll never be chad or anything, that's fine for me, but i have an insane obsession over chin
This might seem like cope but I jutt my jaw constantly...I basically put my tongue in the middle of my teeth and legit ascended me much, but you can't speak while doing it, nor eat, it's safe I been doing it for years, no it's not mewing and it's only temporary like it affects you if u do it constantly the moment you remove tongue your back to your resting position

• +1
I will never understand the ratings on here

This might seem like cope but I jutt my jaw constantly...I basically put my tongue in the middle of my teeth and legit ascended me much, but you can't speak while doing it, nor eat, it's safe I been doing it for years, no it's not mewing and it's only temporary like it affects you if u do it constantly the moment you remove tongue your back to your resting position
Yeah i jut my chin down constantly too in public, i want a genioplasty asap. Later i'll get a lip lift for my long philtrum but that's an afterthought

• +1
Yeah i jut my chin down constantly too in public, i want a genioplasty asap. Later i'll get a lip lift for my long philtrum but that's an afterthought
goodluck with that bro:)

• +1