Young Jason Mommoa

lol I made a rate thread on him just a few days ago. Jason is a great aquaman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
to each their own tbh, i see your points in assessing momoa's face but i'd rate him psl 6.5 and he's held back mainly because of his eye area but also lacks a few other features

chico doesn't rely on just hair and collagen, but i agree that they're important for his prettyboy image
id say he has a better overall bone structure (from an aesthetic viewpoint, but not in terms of how masculine/robust it is) than momoa - his jaw is sharper, his chin projects more (momoa's is wider but chico's projects slightly more and his chin height is more harmonious with his philtrum length), has more laterally projecting, higher set cheekbones (as evident from hollow cheeks)
chico's bones go best with his face and overall prettyboy harmony, changing his browridge for example would just decrease his psl

View attachment 338872
to each their own but from an aesthetics/looks standpoint i believe chico mogs, you're definitely right about momoa having more sex appeal though since he has way more muscle mass and frame + more masculine features
Yeah that explains why we always have conflict lol

You're more purely aesthetics oriented
Versus I first look for masculine features that then harmonize well with each other.

We both consider aesthetics but I think I put more emphasis and first priority to bones/masculinity.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3202 and 1 other person
disgusting eye area

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 6129
arvid mogs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted and Deleted member 6129
Jfl at all the subhumans here who can't rate for shit.
View attachment 338709
View attachment 338710
View attachment 338712
View attachment 338714
View attachment 338715
Literally ALL the comments are just about his looks and you autistic rotters think his NCT destroys him, this guy is still Uberchad.
Keep crying for his life
lol bro
first two comments are written by men
second two are from fat 30+ black and chink whores respectively
last one might be a woman but probably some post wall reddit loser bitch (nobody says "I want him to impregnate me" plus no emoji usage which would indicate a younger woman)

meanwhile college girls are masturbating to anthony reeves and noen eubanks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2205 and Vidyacoper
He needs Lefort 3

• +1
lol bro
first two comments are written by men
second two are from fat 30+ black and chink whores respectively
last one might be a woman but probably some post wall reddit loser bitch (nobody says "I want him to impregnate me" plus no emoji usage which would indicate a younger woman)

meanwhile college girls are masturbating to anthony reeves and noen eubanks
Who are the thousands of like from? Thats the real question

• +1
  • +1