• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mug, Deleted member 17872, Deleted member 7580 and 4 others
two subuhmans

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23696 and Dystopian
Depp is literally ethnic
Depp is of primarily English descent, with some French, German, and Irish ancestry. His surname comes from a French Huguenot immigrant, Pierre Dieppe, who settled in Virginia around 1700.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: untouchable_coper, Lmao, It'snotover and 1 other person
Depp is of primarily English descent, with some French, German, and Irish ancestry. His surname comes from a French Huguenot immigrant, Pierre Dieppe, who settled in Virginia around 1700.
You can’t tell me this is a 100% white man. The Native American ancestry wasn’t verified but it’s pretty obvious

461FC24D C68A 4671 94AB E8E7AD8747C7

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1140, Deleted member 22126, vaseqmoherad and 3 others
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: negativetiltedheart, forevermirin and Erik-Jón
I imagine depp was an inspiration behind your avi @Prettyboy

• Woah
Reactions: Prettyboy
PSL Wise, Nic Kaufmann mogs in features and all around. Depp has status pill giving him bias. Difference is very slight though in looks level.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and MrGlutton
Nic kaufman looks too feminine imo
Depp mogs

• Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon
PSL Wise, Nic Kaufmann mogs in features and all around. Depp has status pill giving him bias. Difference is very slight though in looks level.
I think PSL wise they’re both around the same, but Kaufman’s a10 halo is too strong

I think PSL wise they’re both around the same, but Kaufman’s a10 halo is too strong
Yeah, around the same, but Nic slightly is better. 5.8 PSL Johnny Depp and 6 PSL Nic Kaufmann. If you look at the featuures, you can see that Nic is better without eye color a10 halo.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
I thought Nic mogs since he's 6 PSL and Depp 5.8 PSL, but you voted Depp. Celeb bias pill is strong.
all I see is a bug eyed hindu with light eyes vs deep set eyes dark euro mogger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: anthony111553, Deleted member 23618, Deleted member 20679 and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: virren, Deleted member 22126, alriodai and 2 others
Kaufman needs wider bigonial tbh

depp is chadlite/low tier chad
other guy mogs

• Ugh..
Reactions: anthony111553
Kafkmen looks like a praying mantis here. Not human

Doesnt mog

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553 and Deleted member 9801
Nic but literally only because of eye colour

Depp bone mogs him back to the slums of india
Depp also harmony mogs. Pleasing to look at human, not hindu tranny bug

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553 and to be human
True, nic looks fake and strage, wouldn’t be surprised if he has filler in his hindus face jfl:lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: anthony111553, Lmao, Deleted member 9801 and 1 other person
I don't see how Depp's eyes are deep set lol. Both looks "bug eyed" technically in their photos clearly. Both are moggers, but objectively in PSL. Nic mogs, but in appeal. Depp probably mogs. This seems like an appeal mog battle rather than an objective PSL mog battle as Nic wins in that department.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
I don't see how Depp's eyes are deep set lol. Both looks "bug eyed" technically in their photos clearly. Both are moggers, but objectively in PSL. Nic mogs, but in appeal. Depp probably mogs. This seems like an appeal mog battle rather than an objective PSL mog battle as Nic wins in that department.
Theyre deeper set tbh. The other has curry bug eyes. Im talking about appeal as well. The other has low appeal he just looks like a curry femboy

Theyre deeper set tbh. The other has curry bug eyes. Im talking about appeal as well. The other has low appeal he just looks like a curry femboy
Maybe slightly deeper set, but nothing that difference compared Nic. I don't know as Nic had a strong TikTok following due to his looks. He wouldn't have that with low appeal. It's just more niche appeal like TikTok appeal rather than broad appeal like Depp.

Maybe slightly deeper set, but nothing that difference compared Nic. I don't know as Nic had a strong TikTok following due to his looks. He wouldn't have that with low appeal. It's just more niche appeal like TikTok appeal rather than broad appeal like Depp.
Johnny depp is considered to be universally attractive. He statusmatches brad pitt. Almost every girl finds prime Johnny depp hot while Nic has niche appeal.
Thats why hes lower appeal
Only mentally ill 13yo jbs find this curry attractive

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553 and Deleted member 22126
Johnny depp is considered to be universally attractive. He statusmatches brad pitt. Almost every girl finds prime Johnny depp hot while Nic has niche appeal.
Thats why hes lower appeal
Only mentally ill 13yo jbs find this curry attractive
You are going too hard on the last comment there, but I'm sure if Nic did Tinder or online dating apps. He'll be just fine and the different in life quality if Depp signed up and Nic won't be that far apart lmao as both will have enough to keep busy in online and real world I'm sure. We're talking guys that are pretty much 6 PSL, and it's not that niche appeal. He's actually very great and he's not your typical Indian lmao. Not even close. He's exotic with high appeal than your typical Indian due to being mixed along with great eye color with features that balance it. He's up there.

I thought Nic mogs since he's 6 PSL and Depp 5.8 PSL, but you voted Depp. Celeb bias pill is strong.
Nic is 5 psl imo
In more candid pics

• JFL
Reactions: 6485b025t