Young Johnny Depp vs Nic Kaufman

Who mogs?

• Total voters
You are going too hard on the last comment there, but I'm sure if Nic did Tinder or online dating apps. He'll be just fine and the different in life quality if Depp signed up and Nic won't be that far apart lmao as both will have enough to keep busy in online and real world I'm sure. We're talking guys that are pretty much 6 PSL, and it's not that niche appeal. He's actually very great and he's not your typical Indian lmao. Not even close. He's exotic with high appeal than your typical Indian due to being mixed along with great eye color with features that balance it. He's up there.
hes a subhuman curry and should rope
thats his looksmatch:

Seeta Aur Geeta Running GIF

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: anthony111553 and Deleted member 18840
Nic is 5 psl imo
In more candid pics
No chance. He's 6 PSL. Some bias. That's why I'm not fan of PSL as many people don't rate objectively here compared to other places like TRM.

nic-kaufmann-attends-the-dior-homme-fallwinter-20222023-show-as-part-picture-id1366084961

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Lmao and Deleted member 5892
No chance. He's 6 PSL. Some bias. That's why I'm not fan of PSL as many people don't rate objectively here compared to other places like TRM.

nic-kaufmann-attends-the-dior-homme-fallwinter-20222023-show-as-part-picture-id1366084961
I can’t rate edited pics like this. Hes gl but not a chad all his tiktok are edited and he puts makeup. I can do the same.
This is closer to his unfrauded i would say

Attachments

• BB41344B-1E4A-4544-A23C-ABA460FC83F8.png
    BB41344B-1E4A-4544-A23C-ABA460FC83F8.png
    8.4 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: anthony111553, Deleted member 22126, 6485b025t and 1 other person
depp looks better

I can’t rate edited pics like this. Hes gl but not a chad all his tiktok are edited and he puts makeup. I can do the same.
This is closer to his unfrauded i would say
That isn't an edited photo. That's a photo taken by paparazzi from an event lol.
Impressive, you used a photo of him with terrible hair, funny facial expression, and selfie taken at a terrible angle with lens distortion to make your point. I stand on what I say as I've seen him in motion and he matches that photo. Take a look yourself. When he has a neutral facial expression. It's the same as that photo. Most celebrities in general uses makeup and Depp probably uses it all the time as well just like Nic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
That isn't an edited photo. That's a photo taken by paparazzi from an event lol.
Impressive, you used a photo of him with terrible hair, funny facial expression, and selfie taken at a terrible angle with lens distortion to make your point. I stand on what I say as I've seen him in motion and he matches that photo. Take a look yourself. When he has a neutral facial expression. It's the same as that photo. Most celebrities in general uses makeup and Depp probably uses it all the time as well just like Nic.

What i see is somebody that doesn’t stand out irl in that video. If im being honest despite the amount of make up. Not defending depp either but he has way more harmony than nick.
I think 5,25 psl is fair rating. 6 psl looks amazing irl

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553

jfl, truerateme has that dravidian sendhil same rank as drago,hexum and atesh salih lol. muh objective. also he looks bloated in that pic def not 6 psl.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24770 and Lmao
What i see is somebody that doesn’t stand out irl in that video. If im being honest despite the amount of make up. Not defending depp either but he has way more harmony than nick.
I think 5,25 psl is fair rating. 6 psl looks amazing irl
He doesn't objectively have more harmony than Nic. I've seen both of them in motion, especially Johnny Depp in his prime. I can tell Nic was facially better looking than Depp by a slightly decent amount right off the bat.
I can see why you chose that rating as it seems most of these ratings are based on the vibe. Depp has a more wow factor vibe due to looking more mature and less like a kid, but I don't see how Nic is 5.25 PSL. He's clearly above that, and yeah 6 PSL ratings looks amazing, but maybe you are referring to others type of 6 PSL like a masculine guy with a wide frame and tall height. What would you consider 6 PSL?
jfl, truerateme has that dravidian sendhil same rank as drago,hexum and atesh salih lol. muh objective. also he looks bloated in that pic def not 6 psl.
I don't use the TRM guide as it's flawed and even the moderators on there knows its flawed. What would you consider 6 PSL? I don't see how he is bloated there. Maybe you are using that definition in the wrong matter of example shown. I feel you guys are rating based on vibes of how you feel on the person like bias rather than objectively facially lol.

• +1
He doesn't objectively have more harmony than Nic. I've seen both of them in motion, especially Johnny Depp in his prime. I can tell Nic was facially better looking than Depp by a slightly decent amount right off the bat.
I can see why you chose that rating as it seems most of these ratings are based on the vibe. Depp has a more wow factor vibe due to looking more mature and less like a kid, but I don't see how Nic is 5.25 PSL. He's clearly above that, and yeah 6 PSL ratings looks amazing, but maybe you are referring to others type of 6 PSL like a masculine guy with a wide frame and tall height. What would you consider 6 PSL?
I consider also prettyboys to be chad if they have the wow factor.
Typically to me 6 psl is the max you can get irl and its when the wow starts.
Nick truelove in the famous street video is a 6 for example.
Chico in the famous street video is like unreal, like 6,5+. Probably the sole guy i would rate that high. At least my rating are coherent overall, but people say im a harsh rater. I consider myself a chadlitr

• +1
I don't use the TRM guide as it's flawed and even the moderators on there knows its flawed. What would you consider 6 PSL?
Amnesia textbook 6 psl imo.

I don't see how he is bloated there. Maybe you are using that definition in the wrong matter of example shown. I feel you guys are rating based on vibes of how you feel on the person like bias rather than objectively facially lol.
i'm pretty sure im one of the least biased users here, he is good looking but not above 6 psl. and you cant realy trust tiktok chads and stacies as they use filters and fraud.

I consider also prettyboys to be chad if they have the wow factor.
Typically to me 6 psl is the max you can get irl and its when the wow starts.
Nick truelove in the famous street video is a 6 for example.
Chico in the famous street video is like unreal, like 6,5+. Probably the sole guy i would rate that high. At least my rating are coherent overall, but people say im a harsh rater. I consider myself a chadlitr
That's maybe for a vibe thing to be Chad for wow factor, but I rate objectively facially if they are that level or not.
I would say Nic was wow material as he was quite striking. It's just his height and frame that didn't help him combine him being younger or having that younger look.
Interesting, but I don't see how they are facially different in PSL as I would say. Check out the comparison photo below. I would say Nic is better clearly. I used the photo of the video you were referring too. I didn't see him looking that different in other photos as well.

Comparison

Amnesia textbook 6 psl imo.

View attachment 1848441

i'm pretty sure im one of the least biased users here, he is good looking but not above 6 psl. and you cant realy trust tiktok chads and stacies as they use filters and fraud.
Amnesia is good 6 PSL example, but I don't see it huge difference from Nic. I think Amnesia is a bit higher than 6 PSL though in that photo particularly. That's, but the example I provided for Nic was from a papparazi video and photo that isn't frauded at all. Sure, makeup was most likely used, but like most celebrities use it especially for events.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Deleted member 22354
That's maybe for a vibe thing to be Chad for wow factor, but I rate objectively facially if they are that level or not.
I would say Nic was wow material as he was quite striking. It's just his height and frame that didn't help him combine him being younger or having that younger look.
Interesting, but I don't see how they are facially different in PSL as I would say. Check out the comparison photo below. I would say Nic is better clearly. I used the photo of the video you were referring too. I didn't see him looking that different in other photos as well.

View attachment 1848449
nick truelove mogs clearly to me.
Amnesia is good 6 PSL example, but I don't see it huge difference from Nic. I think Amnesia is a bit higher than 6 PSL though in that photo particularly. That's, but the example I provided for Nic was from a papparazi video and photo that isn't frauded at all. Sure, makeup was most likely used, but like most celebrities use it especially for events.
yeah he's closer to 6.25 in that pic, i still cant see nic as above 6 psl.

• +1
nick truelove mogs clearly to me.

yeah he's closer to 6.25 in that pic, i still cant see nic as above 6 psl.
I don't see how Nick Truelove is facially objectively better looking than Nic. Just look the two photos. Strong bias is clearly shown. I find it funny how all most mog battles is about bias and preference. Yeah, Nic is 6 PSL. You just aren't used to rating pretty boys maybe and knowing all that, but I stand on what I say. @Xangsane You said Nic is 6 PSL, you mind helping me out since you have more credibility than me on here? I still stand on Nic being 6 PSL though regardless if Xangsane changes his mind for bias lol.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 18840
I don't see how Nick Truelove is facially objectively better looking than Nic. Just look the two photos. Strong bias is clearly shown. I find it funny how all most mog battles is about bias and preference. Yeah, Nic is 6 PSL. You just aren't used to rating pretty boys maybe and knowing all that, but I stand on what I say. @Xangsane You said Nic is 6 PSL, you mind helping me out since you have more credibility than me on here? I still stand on Nic being 6 PSL though regardless if Xangsane changes his mind for bias lol.
In the pic they similar. But truelove is one of those guys who look better in motion. At least in the street paparazi video

In the pic they similar. But truelove is one of those guys who look better in motion. At least in the street paparazi video
I don't see how they are facially different in motion, but you can say in motion that Truelove maybe has a better cool vibe due to looking more mature and taller. That's about it I think, maybe some other things, but I don't think it's much difference. Style maybe is better on Truelove side as well. I rate objectively. It's hard for people to do that in this forum it seems like.

• +1
I don't see how they are facially different in motion, but you can say in motion that Truelove maybe has a better cool vibe due to looking more mature and taller. That's about it I think, maybe some other things, but I don't think it's much difference. Style maybe is better on Truelove side as well. I rate objectively. It's hard for people to do that in this forum it seems like.
To me hes easier to the eyes.in motion. What you rate chico

To me hes easier to the eyes.in motion. What you rate chico
Yeah, for you it seems like. I would rate Chico 6.4 PSL to be exact. Most wouldn't agree on me here since it seems like Chico is like some king here, but I think that's bias and vibes playing a role again.

• +1
Yeah, for you it seems like. I would rate Chico 6.4 PSL to be exact. Most wouldn't agree on me here since it seems like Chico is like some king here, but I think that's bias and vibes playing a role again.
There is. To me nobody is 7+ psl ever to be fair.

• JFL
Reactions: vaseqmoherad
He’d be posting here without that eye color
Told people several times that eye color is important and it's what seperate chads from HTN and normies

I would be a legit chad if I just had light green eyes or green eyes that my mom have

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
6,3 but looks aspie
troll or shit rater.i hope ur kidding. anyone who knows his shit here would rate this at least 7.25 psl. @greeneyes @StrangerDanger @germanlooks . one of the highest psl pics ever.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Lmao, StrangerDanger and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22354, 6485b025t, MakinMogReturns and 1 other person
O pry is way more striking and aesthetic
I rate more by first impression. He striked as me as an aspie looking guy. Only thing aesthetics are his eyes

I've changed my mind.

• JFL
Reactions: Leo69
Korea broke down his face. He is too asymmetrical, eye are too small, gonions are too high etc.
Striking features>> not having flaws

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and germanlooks
Korea broke down his face. He is too asymmetrical, eye are too small, gonions are too high etc.
He still rated him as 7PSL if I remember correctly.
And I still kinda disagree with his analysis of O pry. He focused too much on ratios and not the overall face

And I still kinda disagree with his analysis of O pry. He focused too much on ratios and not the overall face
I would honestly put him at 6.25 PSL.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and vaseqmoherad
He is 6.5 range here:

7 PSL would be that cavill morph. I don't remember who. I think it was @AscendingHero .

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and germanlooks
kaufman uses makeup figuratively johnny should be higher than him but idk they both look great

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
I rate more by first impression. He striked as me as an aspie looking guy. Only thing aesthetics are his eyes
It's his asymmetries and lack of harmony. I hate using that word. But chico's ratios are much better and his face looks more balanced.

• +1
They both look like Hindu cafeteria workers

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
I am just a bit stricter than most lol. And it's not like I am that far off from the 7 PSL consensus.
You aren’t stricter you just can’t rate.

O pry looks like a literal morph in a fucking candid
606E57BD BD54 488D 8208 D926E30D9C4E

Mogs even drago on this pic in strikingness and PSL

• +1
Reactions: Moggie and vaseqmoherad
I don't think you did. I just think you don't want to get involved in drama lmao.
No no, I had a rethink by looking at the two of them carefully. Kaufmann has better harmony and appeal

• +1
Reactions: Leo69
No no, I had a rethink by looking at the two of them carefully. Kaufmann has better harmony and appeal
Kaufmann mogs Depp in harmony, yeah.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, wollet2 and Xangsane
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, wollet2 and Leo69