Young people shouldn't vote tbh

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
No ancient democracy (Greece, Rome etc) allowed people under 30 to vote. I have legit never met anybody in the 16-28 range that I would regard even remotely informed about anything so they just vote based on gay social issues while ignoring or not giving a damn about economic ones. Hilariously even their social stances are typically bullshit and based on misinformation.

• +1
Reactions: Timelessbrah, Deleted member 2597, Vvvvxxxx and 15 others
Democracy was finished when we gave women the right to vote

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and piscicide
Based, i think 90% of 14-25 year olds are liberals jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9488, Deleted member 7866 and Deleted member 6403
no one should vote democracy is a joke

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3990, Vvvvxxxx, Gazzamogga and 6 others
Age restrictions are silly. If you pay taxes, you get to vote.
And, if you can show that you’re informed, you should get to vote.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6095 and Danish_Retard
Age restrictions are silly. If you pay taxes, you get to vote.

You do realize by that logic you wouldn't even need to be a citizen to vote? I pay taxes to foreign countries when I shop online. Do I get to vote in their elections? What about migrants or foreign workers?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9488 and Deleted member 7753
You do realize by that logic you wouldn't even need to be a citizen to vote? I pay taxes to foreign countries when I shop online. Do I get to vote in their elections? What about migrants or foreign workers?
Yeah but it filters out people that don't participate in society.

Like why would a person in prison be allowed to vote? Or on wellfare, disabled, handicapped, etc. Makes no sense.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6095
Yeah but it filters out people that don't participate in society.

Just fucking lol if you think working at 7/11 represents some massive upgrade in social worth Vs being on welfare. You could be a low IQ retard with an IQ of 70 and still work there.

Tbh "contributing to muh society" has always been a bullshit meme. Bill Gates is 10x smarter than any of us yet he probably stole the majority of the foundation for his windows OS from somebody else and doesn't work half as much as many working class people do.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and Deleted member 7753
Incels shouldn't vote tbh. They're subhuman.

People who don’t contribute anything to society shouldn’t have a say in it at all

Just fucking lol if you think working at 7/11 represents some massive upgrade in social worth Vs being on welfare. You could be a low IQ retard with an IQ of 70 and still work there.

Tbh "contributing to muh society" has always been a bullshit meme. Bill Gates is 10x smarter than any of us yet he probably stole the majority of the foundation for his windows OS from somebody else and doesn't work half as much as many working class people do.
poorcel cope

I'm 19 and agree that our age range has 0 real clue about politics other than mainstream media or some other kind of constantly regurgitated info. The worst kind are the young BLM activists. If you say anything remotely contrary to their views you get labelled racist, which is ironic considering BLM is racist.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
25+ male landowners only

• +1
Reactions: Stare and YungStud
The age to vote should be lowered.

No ancient democracy (Greece, Rome etc) allowed people under 30 to vote. I have legit never met anybody in the 16-28 range that I would regard even remotely informed about anything so they just vote based on gay social issues while ignoring or not giving a damn about economic ones. Hilariously even their social stances are typically bullshit and based on misinformation.
based take. 28 is stretching it a bit id say the only ppl allowed to vote are 26-65 year old men

just lol if you think who you vote for matters

there should be restrictions for sure, i think this should be the case for being a parent too. You should be able to pass some sort of test that shows you’re a good enough citizen to breed and vote IMO.

• +1
Reactions: Stare and Deleted member 7866
there should be restrictions for sure, i think this should be the case for being a parent too. You should be able to pass some sort of test that shows you’re a good enough citizen to breed and vote IMO.
IQ test for voting, genetic test for breeding

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, 사랑해요 and Stare
Only people who have worked for at least 15 years should be able to vote.

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 7866
Only people who have worked for at least 15 years should be able to vote.
Citizens of the nation who are nationalist in belief, above average IQ should be added to that

• +1
Reactions: Stare

This is true. Citizenship needs to also be a requirement. Good point.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
Citizens of the nation who are nationalist in belief, above average IQ should be added to that
Ideally IQ tests and political knowledge tests must be mandatory to vote and politicians must have deep knowledge and expertise in the are they are working at to be nominated.

• +1
Ideally IQ tests and political knowledge tests must be mandatory to vote and politicians must have deep knowledge and expertise in the are they are working at to be nominated.
Nationalist is important bro

Can't have some leftist who spends all his days reading about politics on reddit being able to vote

• +1
Reactions: Stare
no one should vote democracy is a joke
It honestly is. The vast majority of people are either too stupid to vote or just don't care enough to educate themselves enough to be able to cast their vote. (me included)

So now it comes down to a bunch of retards on the extreme sides of the spectrum spewing shit at eachother in an attempt to get gullible retards to believe them. And in the end nothing changes anyway.

Last time I voted I used to be one of those retards tbh. Now I'll just hand in a blank ballot because it's all cope anyway.

Still beats any other form of government, though.

• +1
It honestly is. The vast majority of people are either too stupid to vote or just don't care enough to educate themselves enough to be able to cast their vote. (me included)

So now it comes down to a bunch of retards on the extreme sides of the spectrum spewing shit at eachother in an attempt to get gullible retards to believe them. And in the end nothing changes anyway.

Last time I voted I used to be one of those retards tbh. Now I'll just hand in a blank ballot because it's all cope anyway.

Still beats any other form of government, though.
All correct except the last part

Oligarchy or Technocracy mogs

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx
Nationalist is important bro

Can't have some leftist who spends all his days reading about politics on reddit being able to vote
The IQ tests would filter out the leftists :lul:

• JFL

Perhaps, but the low IQ retard is unlikely to ever see a promotion. Or, ever leave the position.
That’s, A very different Situation than someone else. Average person working at 7/11 can save up, maybe get a promotion, and eventually get a better job somewhere else.

Similarly, someone on welfare, and Never gets a job, isn’t ever getting a promotion- so their economic status is forever Set.

Bill Gates is partly luck, work hard while your young, work smart, And chill when your older.

Bill Gates definitely worked his ass off in school. Unlike 99% of the population. So, yeah. He doesn’t work that hard ( relative to his earnings) now, but he paid for it by studying instead of partying in his youth.

No one should, voting is for idiots anyway

Nah bro it's all retarded ngl. Old people are equally unknowledgeable about voting. There are at least some young people with political science degrees who know something.

It depends on your perspective of who should have the power and direction of the country. Only the elite and 1%? Or the full stupidity and influencable masses? Tbh I don't like either choice, but the second is better than the rich jews make America cucked by forcing us to watch an ad everytime we do anything.

In the future there won't be a choice for humanity to go in, bc AI will choose the most efficient paths for everything.

All correct except the last part

Oligarchy or Technocracy mogs
Oligarchy Mogs for awhile, until it becomes so decadent- that people riot and chop
Of the heads of all the oligarchs.

technocracy works, on some level. Only problem is getting all the technocrats to actually work together, instead of going off and doing their own shit.

corruption, is also kinda inevitable. No way to avoid that. And, when it comes to corruption- having a corrupt, elite team of technocrats running things- seems horrifying. Even more horrifying than the incompetent shit show we currently have.

• +1
Oligarchy Mogs for awhile, until it becomes so decadent- that people riot and chop
Of the heads of all the oligarchs.

technocracy works, on some level. Only problem is getting all the technocrats to actually work together, instead of going off and doing their own shit.

corruption, is also kinda inevitable. No way to avoid that. And, when it comes to corruption- having a corrupt, elite team of technocrats running things- seems horrifying. Even more horrifying than the incompetent shit show we currently have.
Oligarchy is outdated but technocracy could work, with a strong police ofc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597 and Vvvvxxxx

How cares young people dont vote in the us atleast. Btw most people vote on a singel issue