Young Singles mothers on dating sites

RealLifeJoker

RealLifeJoker

28, 6’0”, mixed, aspie, lost my v plate at 26
Why do so many young single mothers on dating don’t bother staying in their bio that they have children but instead they’d just tell you midway through conversation?

For me personally I’d never get with any woman who’s already got children. If I ever went children in the future I’d want it with a woman who’s never had children before.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16058 and aBetterMii
Why do so many young single mothers on dating don’t bother staying in their bio that they have children but instead they’d just tell you midway through conversation?

For me personally I’d never get with any woman who’s already got children. If I ever went children in the future I’d want it with a woman who’s never had children before.
More likely to get matches.

You have to fraud online to get better results

Just fuck her a few times and ditch her

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Corleone, Deusmaximus and RealLifeJoker
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Thats great and will leave her even more damaged, depressed, frustrated and hateful :love:
The male equivalent of a single mom is a male 40yo homeless crack addict. There's nothing of value left.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14774
The male equivalent of a single mom is a male 40yo homeless crack addict. There's nothing of value left.
Thats not true. Single moms still have 1000x the value of a 40yr old guy.
For sex they have endless options, and for ltr they could still get a normie or average guy that would commit.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Corleone, Xangsane, MoggerGaston and 1 other person
Just fuck her a few times and ditch her
They aren't that dumb and will withhold sex until they are sure they got you committed to them, they can smell desperate men who want just sex a mile away...

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
They aren't that dumb and will withhold sex until they are sure they got you committed to them, they can smell desperate men who want just sex a mile away...
This.

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar